From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Worlds Tyrants Laughing At Trump and America

Message 11 of 30

@easyed598 wrote:

Ironic isn`t it-All of a sudden we got Putin lovers and other Tryant admirers on the board. Hope the Dems run on that in 2020.

The Dems won’t steal that plan from the Republicans. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 30

@easyed598 wrote:

To the topic- - If true, does anyone really care if world TYRANTS laugh at Trump? Only the TDS Democrats might. We are winning -they are losing so let them  laugh. USA is the envy of the world and especially since Trump took office.

I think you n the need to check the definition of ‘winning’. You seem to have it mistaken with ‘losing’.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Worlds Tyrants Laughing At Trump and America

Message 13 of 30

EasyEd continues to prove he doesn't understand economics. The U.S. economy is huge and very successful. We're the envy of the world. 

Yet EasyEd continually believes Trump when he said poor suffering Americans need tariffs to compete with China. I'm LOL. Our economy is booming, we are not suffering in any way, but Ed actually believe tariffs will somehow help. Help who?

Why does he believe Trump, who continues to claim China's hurting us when there's no evidence of that.  Oh, I just remembered, Trump's cult members are allergic to facts.

Maybe someone can explain to him why the stock market lost all of its gains from early 2018, after Trump started his idiotic trade war. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 30
@easyed598 wrote:

Oh my!-Guess it doesn`t matter that the United States economy is 28 times that  of Germany`s.  That is a lot of weinerschnitzel

NCFARHEEL wrote-Doesn't even know that weinerschnitzel is the NATIONAL DISH of................. wait for it...........wait for it.............. wait for it..........AUSTRIA!!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for going out of your way to completing missing the point ,but what`s new?  Let China stop trading with us because we want fair tarriffs.   Most of Europe`s economy is on shaky grounds .Maybe China with it`s cheap labor  and cheap products will save the day for Germany ,France,Spain etc. etc. (more than likely it will make it worse.)BTW- I have to tell my favorite German Restaurant they have to stop serving Wienerscneitzel because it is infringing on all the Austrian Restarants in my neighborhood (none)Smiley Tongue

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 30

Some in the US are doubtful of Trump and his " tarriff war over statement".    Not me or anyone here, but Mr. Market is saying HUH?   China has not commented re:  Donald boast on twitter, most likely knowing that a one sided boast, especially by Donald means zip if the corresponding nation confirms the deal.   China is MUM.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 30

While we honor the passing of a great republican , I cant help but compare our current President to the humble , heroic , kind and honorable President George H.W. Bush. Have we lowered the bar a little ?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You might  be a little to  young to remember this but after his first term George H. Bush was portrayed by the Democrats as the Devil personified. Also remember that this humble,heroic,kind, and honorable man was defeated by slick willy. This speaks volumes to the values of the Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 30

@easyed598 wrote:

Oh my!-Guess it doesn`t matter that the United States economy is 28 times that  of Germany`s.  That is a lot of weinerschnitzel

Doesn't even know that weinerschnitzel is the NATIONAL DISH of................. wait for it...........wait for it.............. wait for it..........AUSTRIA!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 30

The problem with Trump is he has absolutely no idea of how to deal with other world leaders because he has no diplomacy/diplomatic knowledge or skills.  You see, Trump has always been in a position of ultimate power when doing his business "deals."  But in the greater world arena, the Trump name means nothing to these other leaders especially the dictators because in their minds they are as much the Alpha Male as Trump "thinks" himself to be.  In fact, having now had this last two years of dealing with him and his whishy washy ways,  I don't think the world leaders fear him or his bark.  No, in fact, I think he is pretty much the joke of the world and the U.S. has lost it's status in the world because of it and him.  So yes, I think the world is laughing at him and feeling pity for us (the American people) who are pretty much stuck with him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 30

@mandm84 wrote:

While we honor the passing of a great republican , I cant help but compare our current President to the humble , heroic , kind and honorable President George H.W. Bush. Have we lowered the bar a little ?

Not only has the bar been lowered,  I think it has dropped down to the basement floor!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 30

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:  We are winning -they are losing so let them  laugh. USA is the envy of the world and especially since Trump took office. 

I hope this is snark.

Unfortunately, I think it's not!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors