Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 15

To all. Please use larger type for your posts! I can barely read...oops, I mean I can barely fit it on the screen of my iPhone!!

Interesting how soon many people, because of their own agenda, forget the fact is that if it were not for Obama and his advisors, how many of our citizens have not had to stand in soup lines for the last 8 years. Since 2009, job numbers have been on an upward trend, unemployment on a downward trend, gdp steady, and the stock market has been in a straight line increase. We also still have domestic auto companies...remember: jobs jobs jobs and domestic manufacturing?And controls have kept the financial industry from sending us back out into the lake in a boat full of wholes. 

A good way to draw an example of Obama compared to trump: trump is now harvesting the fruit from the tree that Obama raised from a seedling. The big difference is, trump wants us to believe that he planted the tree and Obama was out playing golf instead of working for the good of our nation!!

donnie is so far off of the plantation that we cannot find him!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

For all the right wings blustering, according to a new Gallop poll our approval with regard to the rest of the world is only 30%. The last time it was this low was in the final year of the Bush Jr. presidency. In addition,  it has fallen 20-24 points sense the idiot in chief took office.

And yet, the trump  cultists  in their  delusional state of lunacy, keep trying to push the fallacy that trump is doing a “good” job.  The world sees him for the failure that he is. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Tom5678

@Tom5678 wrote:
what the world knows that the GOP does not........the longer Trump stays in office the more of a liability he becomes. They will find this out in November, I hope IF everyone shows up at the polls.

This must happen. Our country and her people are in danger. To allow this type of dictatorial government to continue will  mean ruin. Proof  is seen by all the damage trump has done in such a short period of time.

I'm looking at the leading economic indicators and the stock market. That said, bring on lots more damage like we've seen in such a short period of time. Keep in mind the market gains are not artifical like the last buffoon where stocks gained because of the quantitative easing. No, this surge is the real deal due to businesses being freed from the assinine regs from obama along with the roundly praisied and accepted tax plan. Making America Great Again. Making America Great Again. Making America Great Again.

There seems to be an echo in the room.

There seems to be an echo in your posting. An echo of what fake news FOX would say (which disagrees with reality) The echo is caused by being in the alternate reality that exists in the Extreme Right Wing Rabbit Hole.

The only two countries today that trust that America will do the right thing are Israel and Russia. (ain't that great company)

The facts are that all of the rest of the world and all of our allies except Israel have lost confidence in America's judgement with trump at the helm and the Republicans in the majority.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Tom5678

@Tom5678 wrote:
what the world knows that the GOP does not........the longer Trump stays in office the more of a liability he becomes. They will find this out in November, I hope IF everyone shows up at the polls.

This must happen. Our country and her people are in danger. To allow this type of dictatorial government to continue will  mean ruin. Proof  is seen by all the damage trump has done in such a short period of time.

I'm looking at the leading economic indicators and the stock market. That said, bring on lots more damage like we've seen in such a short period of time. Keep in mind the market gains are not artifical like the last buffoon where stocks gained because of the quantitative easing. No, this surge is the real deal due to businesses being freed from the assinine regs from obama along with the roundly praisied and accepted tax plan. Making America Great Again. Making America Great Again. Making America Great Again.

There seems to be an echo in the room.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

The entire report ( must be downloaded) is quite the read.    Of what is considered the top 4 countries, the US is behind both Germany and China.   The US barely beats out Russia.  

And now the current regime is pushing the Pence ideas of making the US a theocratic state - aka adopting Sharia Law standards.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

I continue to find this to be very disturbing. Why is nothing being done to prevent future interference by russia or others? It's like saying, here's the keys to the house, come in and take whatever you want.

trump rules by fear, but I think he has two big fears which relate to his actions to cover up:

His connections to russians doing business with him either thru purchases and/or those being connected to money laundering. And what does putin have over his head?...cooperation, secrets,

lots of money?

Keeping in mind that the financials have not surfaced yet.

trump has already been bought and sold, we just need to know by who!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@Tom5678—No, nothing is being done because Trump won’t admit that the Russians interfered, and rather than seeking a solution to keep them for Miller. Once again, he screams “fake news.”

He is more concerned with his own well-being and how people think of him, and the legitimacy of his presidency than  he is the good of the country.

In trump’s  demented little mind, he and only he, is the important thing that Americans must dwell upon. And the Republicans, trying to save their own butts when it comes November, are complicit in trump’s denial of Russian interaction to a large degree. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15
I hear you, BUT my two biggest fears are the factions don't all show up again, and Russia interferes in our elections again. We are doing nothing to stop this.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@Tom5678

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors