Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Woman who called Michelle Obama an ape guilty of defrauding FEMA for 18K....

Message 1 of 17

I truly hope Trump didn't use any FEMA money for his golf course, affected by Hurricane Florence. The News should pictures of them being in need some TLC prior to the hurricane. One never knows where Trump will get any money from. The Trump foundation paid for Boy scouts fees for his youngest son

One poster here has a great quote" question everything, assume nothing" , I believe Cirice . So true about this administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Woman who called Michelle Obama an ape guilty of defrauding FEMA for 18K....

Message 2 of 17

It's bad enough when Trump moved funds from FEMA just before hurricane Florence made landfall. I know only .9 percent of there budget. But still a large amount, only to add the money to ICE. The Freud by the contractors and individuals is nuts. New Jersey still has issue s working the way through court post Sandy. FEMA money is not Piggy Bank money, it's there for a reason and should never be taken advantage of. No one knows when or where A REAL EMERGENCY will occur.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17
It's bad enough when Trump moved funds from FEMA just before hurricane Florence made landfall. I know only .9 percent of there budget. But still a large amount, only to add the money to ICE. The Freud by the contractors and individuals is nuts. New Jersey still has issue s working the way through court post Sandy. FEMA money is not Piggy Bank money, it's there for a reason and should never be taken advantage of. No one knows when or where A REAL EMERGENCY will occur.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

Comments such as hers against the First Lady (any First Lady) are not defensible.

Comments associating her with President Trump are not defensible.

Wrong again...

Where is the statute or ordinance mandating that?

Can you produce evidence that such a thing has ever existed?

Didn't think so...

trump cultist "rules" are such ludicrous nonsense ...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

Comments such as hers against the First Lady (any First Lady) are not defensible.

Comments associating her with President Trump are not defensible.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Well no.  dt has fired a bunch of rightwing people for speaking out against him, disagreeing with him.

I don't know of any liberals who've lost their jobs for doing the same, or are headed to prison for fraud.

What does that have to do with the topic?  Do you think its OK for someone to denigrate Melania Trump but not Michelle Obama?  There seems to be a double standard based on bias.

Melania plagiarised from things Michelle Obama wrote two separate times.

Sure makes me think Melania is dishonest - like her husband - and every bit as low class as her husband.

There's no question that Melania's qualifications - a college drop-out who became a nude model - and married a wealthy man that has a reputation as a charlatan and fraud - are not nearly as praiseworthy as Michelle who earned a law degree from a prestigious Ivy League University and passed the bar exam and worked as a practicing attorney.

Melania Trump Is Just a Typical White Woman. That’s All

The allegation of a double standard might well be a result of pro-trump bias - at least that's the way it looks to me...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

Happy to hear her fraud was uncovered. There are only limited funds set a side to help. However, we never know how many emergencies will need the funds. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Well no.  dt has fired a bunch of rightwing people for speaking out against him, disagreeing with him.

I don't know of any liberals who've lost their jobs for doing the same, or are headed to prison for fraud.

What does that have to do with the topic?  Do you think its OK for someone to denigrate Melania Trump but not Michelle Obama?  There seems to be a double standard based on bias.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@TxGrandpa2- Such fraud cast doubt on those of us who filed and received assistance after Hurricane Harvey.

As it should be.  Otherwise this disgusting woman's crime would never have been noticed.

.....apparently the comments here about Melania Trump here are being overlooked.....Is these type comments only valid when against liberals?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@alferdpacker wrote:

Compared to Michelle, Melania is ill-educated trash...

Still, she is the wife of the President of the United States.   And your opinion is based on partisan bias.

Bye now.....

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors