Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
287
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

287 Views
Message 81 of 109

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-Trump is the only president in our history who has reason to celebrate when he does not get indicted.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Haven`t heard any celebration out of Trump,probably because there was no Russian collusion to begin with. However , heard a lot of whining and spinning  from Dems. The collusion -delusion is over -will the Dems ever get over it?


 

Let's say because we have not seen the report that Trump didn't commit any criminal doing with Russia. but, that is not what the  Mueller report is all about is it?

Do you think you can remember what was the mandate of the Mueller report?
To prove or disprove that the Russians had engage in meddling in our 2016 elections by the manipulation of social media to the American public.

Perhaps you forgot why Mueller was appointed. so no collusion is not what this is all about is it?

Is the fact that Russia did meddle in our elections. and contrary what Trump said. that Putin  told him that he didn't do such a thing. I guess that by now, he will have to admit that Putin lied to him


Every nation meddles in others elections. The U.S. meddles in many other countries elections. Is this the first you've heard of this? There is no doubt that Russia was meddling in our election, to what extent - I don't know and you will probably never find out. Did they have any effect on our elections? I doubt it very much.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
287
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
288
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

288 Views
Message 82 of 109

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-Trump is the only president in our history who has reason to celebrate when he does not get indicted.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Haven`t heard any celebration out of Trump,probably because there was no Russian collusion to begin with. However , heard a lot of whining and spinning  from Dems. The collusion -delusion is over -will the Dems ever get over it?


 

Let's say because we have not seen the report that Trump didn't commit any criminal doing with Russia. but, that is not what the  Mueller report is all about is it?

Do you think you can remember what was the mandate of the Mueller report?
To prove or disprove that the Russians had engage in meddling in our 2016 elections by the manipulation of social media to the American public.

Perhaps you forgot why Mueller was appointed. so no collusion is not what this is all about is it?

Is the fact that Russia did meddle in our elections. and contrary what Trump said. that Putin  told him that he didn't do such a thing. I guess that by now, he will have to admit that Putin lied to him

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
288
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
276
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

276 Views
Message 83 of 109

@easyed598 wrote:

FACTS FIRST!!!!  The FBI was investigating Russian collusion well before the Dossier was revealed....REPUBLICAN, Robert Mueller was appointed by REPUBLICAN, Rosenstein.  REPUBLICANS in both houses of Congress supported Mueller AND the investigation....and most support it being released.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not true-Trump Russian collusion  that was based on fake dossier and that the Fisa warrants were issued. Will need investigation on who ordered  and why Fisa warrants were issued.


 

 

There Were 17 Investigations Into Trumps Conspiracy Agasint the USA

 

Only 7 were with Mueller - the other 10 are still ongoing and spread around the Country & Government

 

One Through Seven Ended With the End of Mueller

 

1. The Russian Government’s Election Attack:

 

2. WikiLeaks:

 

3. Middle Eastern Influence:

 

4. Paul Manafort’s Activity:

 

5. The Trump Tower Moscow Project:

 

6. Other Campaign and Transition Contacts With Russia:

 

7. Obstruction of Justice:

 

THE OTHER 10 ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS INTO TRUMPS CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE USA

 

Investigations by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York

 

8. Campaign Conspiracy and the Trump Organization’s Finances:

 

9. Inauguration Funding:

 

10. Trump SuperPAC Funding:

 

11. Foreign Lobbying:

 

Investigations by the US Attorney for the District of Columbia

 

12. Maria Butina and the NRA:

 

Investigations by the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia

 

13. Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova:

 

14. Turkish Influence:

 

 

Investigations by New York City, New York State, & Other State Attorneys General

 

15. Tax Case:

 

16. The Trump Foundation:

 

17. Emoluments Lawsuit:

 

Mystery Investigation Underway by Unknown Office

 

Redacted Case #2: A second redacted Flynn investigation could be one of the other investigations mentioned here, could represent another as-yet-unknown unfolding criminal case, or could be a counterintelligence investigation that will never become public.

 

Unrelated Criminality Pursued by Other Offices

 

Identity Theft Cases: The special counsel charged Californian Richard Pinedo with identity theft stemming from the efforts of the Internet Research Agency to create online fake identities. According to prosecutors, Mueller also uncovered through Pinedo other criminal activity, unrelated to Russia, which has been referred to other offices for ongoing investigation. This approach is consistent with Mueller’s conservative interpretation of his own mandate, only holding on to cases that directly inform the core questions of his case.

 

Source - https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide/?utm_source=newsletter...

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
276
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
270
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

270 Views
Message 84 of 109

@easyed598 wrote:

FACTS FIRST!!!!  The FBI was investigating Russian collusion well before the Dossier was revealed....REPUBLICAN, Robert Mueller was appointed by REPUBLICAN, Rosenstein.  REPUBLICANS in both houses of Congress supported Mueller AND the investigation....and most support it being released.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not true-Trump Russian collusion  that was based on fake dossier and that the Fisa warrants were issued. If it is "not true" as you claim, certainly you provide objective and verifyiable information that supports your position.  No?  Will need investigation on who ordered Marco Rubio.... and why Fisa warrants were issued.  Why?  Trump election team was boasting about and communicating with a foreign adversary.  Need more?  That's funny!!!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
270
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

273 Views
Message 85 of 109
what we need, is the Mueller report to be released in it's entirety before Trump can interfere with it, that is what we need.
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
273
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
277
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

277 Views
Message 86 of 109

FACTS FIRST!!!!  The FBI was investigating Russian collusion well before the Dossier was revealed....REPUBLICAN, Robert Mueller was appointed by REPUBLICAN, Rosenstein.  REPUBLICANS in both houses of Congress supported Mueller AND the investigation....and most support it being released.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not true-Trump Russian collusion  that was based on fake dossier and that the Fisa warrants were issued. Will need investigation on who ordered  and why Fisa warrants were issued.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
277
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
7
Kudos
291
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

291 Views
Message 87 of 109

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
Mueller report must be released in it's entirety before Trump can interfere with it!!!!

Trump won't interfere and I agree that all should see the waste of money that the Democrats put us all through via the Clinton Foundation money that funded the Steele Dossier that justified the FISA warrants for beginning the investigation into Trump collusion and spying on Trump before election.


FACTS FIRST!!!!  The FBI was investigating Russian collusion well before the Dossier was revealed....REPUBLICAN, Robert Mueller was appointed by REPUBLICAN, Rosenstein.  REPUBLICANS in both houses of Congress supported Mueller AND the investigation....and most support it being released.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
291
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
286
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

286 Views
Message 88 of 109

@Tom5678 wrote:
Mueller report must be released in it's entirety before Trump can interfere with it!!!!

Trump won't interfere and I agree that all should see the waste of money that the Democrats put us all through via the Clinton Foundation money that funded the Steele Dossier that justified the FISA warrants for beginning the investigation into Trump collusion and spying on Trump before election.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
286
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
281
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

281 Views
Message 89 of 109
Mueller report must be released in it's entirety before Trump can interfere with it!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
281
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
286
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

286 Views
Message 90 of 109

@easyed598 wrote:

CT wrote-The only "delusion" is coming from those who can't comprehend that collusion isn't illegal and a sitting president can't be indicted.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sounds like you still believe there was collusion no matter what the Mueller report says.  Perhaps Schummer can find it where Mueller couldn`t.


AGAIN!!!!  More "FAKE NEWS"!!!!!  CT wrote nothing you cited.  Quite typical...


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
286
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.