Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 109

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Bottom line is: NOT GUILTY!

Not true. Muller said he there was nothing done to reach the level of inditement, but he would not clear Trump. Mob bosses have the underlings do the dirty work that is why they had to get Al on Income Tax evasion instead of all the crimes he arranged for. Trump and Al are the same. Mob bosses. Our enablers prove the experts correct again.

To most thinking people, it means NOT GUILTY! I realize that may not include the left.

Not true. It means Trump did it but only below the limit. Mob Bosses know the limits and they try to stay below them. Once again you prove what the experts have said about the enablers is true.

Below the limit means NO CRIME! If you are below the (speed) limit, you are within the law - no crime. The left needs to learn this lesson. Apparently they missed this in school along with most other important things.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 109

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Not true. Muller said he there was nothing done to reach the level of inditement, but he would not clear Trump. Mob bosses have the underlings do the dirty work that is why they had to get Al on Income Tax evasion instead of all the crimes he arranged for. Trump and Al are the same. Mob bosses. Our enablers prove the experts correct again.

To most thinking people, it means NOT GUILTY! I realize that may not include the left.

Not true. It means Trump did it but only below the limit. Mob Bosses know the limits and they try to stay below them. Once again you prove what the experts have said about the enablers is true.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 109

@john258 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 109

@Richva wrote:

I think there were 40 indictments directly out of the Mueller investigation and it gave rise to State of NY investigations, Maryland investigations, and Washington DC investigations which are ongoing.  That does not count the coming investigations which will flow from the information uncovered. 

Of course there are, Rich.....like a bunch of monkeys...

Image result for see no evil

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 109

I think there were 40 indictments directly out of the Mueller investigation and it gave rise to State of NY investigations, Maryland investigations, and Washington DC investigations which are ongoing.  That does not count the coming investigations which will flow from the information uncovered. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 109

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 109

Related image

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 109
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 109

TMW2019-03-27color.png

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 109

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
bottom line take away from many of Muellers findings is this, NO EXONERATION for the President. Lots of unanswered questions still, like why all the lying from everyone??? But that's okay Trumps time will come when all the investigations from the SDNY are done and hopefully the bum will be in jail.

LOL....the "bottom line".....TOO FUNNY!!!  .Con's are a HOOT!  Can't be "not guilty" unless one is indicted and charged and heard in a court of law. It's life in the Alternative Reality.....

Image result for twilight zone gif

Still have that problem LOLing? It's a simple joy in life when some Con's post here.  But thanks for your concern.

A simple joy in life is the whole entire lifetime for liberals.  I can't speak for Libs, so I won't.  But many open-minded people have an entire life of enjoyment.  Some should give it a try....

Either he's guilty or not LOL!!!  Only in your head....

Not in my head - in Barr's head and Mueller's head! Still LOLing?  Neither of them sai, "not guilty"....it's only in your head......LOL!!!

.after your liberal witch hunt "my liberal witch hunt".....some are just a hoot!.

You are/were in favor of the witch hunt and still are.  YOUR "Witch hunt" resulted in 199 criminal charges.....sure found plenty of "witches".....

...and the verdict is: NOT GUILTY!  LOL!!!  We'll see....

We will see and you better get set to stop all your LOLing when he's vindicated by the unredacted Mueller report or will you LOL at that too?  As long as Cons post nonsense, I'll be LOL'ing....

Image result for calvin and hobbes laughing

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event