Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
81
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

81 Views
Message 1 of 109

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.


Since they are dead set on finding "THE WITCH" , It might just have been revealed...  There was collusion with Russians during the 2016 election, it was Hillary Clinton and her campaign aided by the Obama Justice Department!  Stay tuned much more to come on this story.

 

 

 

 


Looks like you missed the news last night. Go read the post I made on it in this thread. The Muller probe is still going on. His Grand Jury is hard at work on cases. A Federal Judge had to keep sealed all proceedings of the Grand Jury as it is still active.  The JD told the Judge the probe lives and there will be more coming from it. Yes there is much more to come on this story, and the jails could have even have more arriving. Looks like you missed the marching orders last evening, or could be FOX did not give them until this evening. It takes time for leaders to get the complicated stories into shape so they can use the enablers.


You seem to be mixing your stories up but then it is only your opinion and not facts.  For one, the 'Mueller Probe' is not going on any longer.  You also keep spelling his name wrong, and it's been in the news for 2+ years.

Read my post on a different thread about why FOX news is #1, and how they make sure to get the facts right and don't just rush to be 'first' like CNN or the Wa Po.  That is why FOX is #1 and CNN lost a huge amount of viewers this week after the 'No Collusion' came out.

 

You call others 'enabler' in most of your posts.  I wonder why, or maybe you've been told that yourself.  There is nothing about enabling when it comes to using our free choice of voting and supporting the person we choose or believe is best for our country.

 

"You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts."


As usual you are wrong period. The Muller probe is still going on or the Grand Jury (?) material would have been unsealed. The govt. attorney (?) told us that, and the judge acted. It is now under a different name but it moves forward. Fact. FOX news is the right wing mouthpiece, and all the enablers tune in for there for orders every day. Fact is quite a few times a day, and that is why they miss what happens in real life. Now to break you heart. Fox News announced today that the Muller report does state in it that there was collusion between Russia and Trump. Wrong - Read below and see link Looks like you missed that so call FOX and find out all about what they tell us. I give fact, where the enablers repeat the falsehoods given them by their leaders. The experts tell us the typical far right enabler is: Rural, mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead (?) and they prove the experts (?) correct everyday. Just last night we saw a Trump rally and the enablers all cheered what Trump told them. Well over 50% of what he said was proven lies (?). They cheered his health care plan that would cause millions to loose their health care, and reduce coverage, increase costs, and last but not least cause at least 25,000 more deaths (?) per year. Guess what the group who will be most effected by poorer health care were in the audience. The enablers prove the experts (?) correct everyday.


This has all been fun and games but I'll just leave you with this because as usual you're wrong because you don't do research but only give your opinion.  I've tried to converse with you but you don't keep up on the REAL News, so it's hard to have a back and forth conversation.

 

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own FACTS."

 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mueller-report-appears-likely-to-validate-trump-claim-of-no-collusio...

 

Taken from Fox News - check link for proof:

"Mueller report appears likely to validate Trump claim of 'no collusion' with Russia to win election"


The experts proved correct again about the enablers. You give an add from FOX for FOX News. Well you missed the FOX news report Friday that told you just the opposite, and it was by a judge on FOX. The Muller Grand jury is alive and well doing its job at a robust pace the US Attorney told us in DC Fed. Court. Go read the court records as they are open. The Fed. Judge did not unseal the records because of this. Now the rest of your questions marks just tell me that you do not know anything about those subjects either as I gave you facts. There was a segment on PBS Friday evening which covered who the enablers are and gave traits which match what the experts have told us. Looks like you missed that to. No one has seen the mueller report so far and we have FOX laking one side then changing and taking the other side, and talking about collusion. Collusion is not a crime but an indicator. You can go read the legal codes, but enablers will never understand them that is why they need Fox to tell them. The enablers prove the experts correct again.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
81
Views
Super Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
100
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

100 Views
Message 2 of 109

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.


Since they are dead set on finding "THE WITCH" , It might just have been revealed...  There was collusion with Russians during the 2016 election, it was Hillary Clinton and her campaign aided by the Obama Justice Department!  Stay tuned much more to come on this story.

 

 

 

 


Looks like you missed the news last night. Go read the post I made on it in this thread. The Muller probe is still going on. His Grand Jury is hard at work on cases. A Federal Judge had to keep sealed all proceedings of the Grand Jury as it is still active.  The JD told the Judge the probe lives and there will be more coming from it. Yes there is much more to come on this story, and the jails could have even have more arriving. Looks like you missed the marching orders last evening, or could be FOX did not give them until this evening. It takes time for leaders to get the complicated stories into shape so they can use the enablers.


You seem to be mixing your stories up but then it is only your opinion and not facts.  For one, the 'Mueller Probe' is not going on any longer.  You also keep spelling his name wrong, and it's been in the news for 2+ years.

Read my post on a different thread about why FOX news is #1, and how they make sure to get the facts right and don't just rush to be 'first' like CNN or the Wa Po.  That is why FOX is #1 and CNN lost a huge amount of viewers this week after the 'No Collusion' came out.

 

You call others 'enabler' in most of your posts.  I wonder why, or maybe you've been told that yourself.  There is nothing about enabling when it comes to using our free choice of voting and supporting the person we choose or believe is best for our country.

 

"You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts."


As usual you are wrong period. The Muller probe is still going on or the Grand Jury (?) material would have been unsealed. The govt. attorney (?) told us that, and the judge acted. It is now under a different name but it moves forward. Fact. FOX news is the right wing mouthpiece, and all the enablers tune in for there for orders every day. Fact is quite a few times a day, and that is why they miss what happens in real life. Now to break you heart. Fox News announced today that the Muller report does state in it that there was collusion between Russia and Trump. Wrong - Read below and see link Looks like you missed that so call FOX and find out all about what they tell us. I give fact, where the enablers repeat the falsehoods given them by their leaders. The experts tell us the typical far right enabler is: Rural, mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead (?) and they prove the experts (?) correct everyday. Just last night we saw a Trump rally and the enablers all cheered what Trump told them. Well over 50% of what he said was proven lies (?). They cheered his health care plan that would cause millions to loose their health care, and reduce coverage, increase costs, and last but not least cause at least 25,000 more deaths (?) per year. Guess what the group who will be most effected by poorer health care were in the audience. The enablers prove the experts (?) correct everyday.


This has all been fun and games but I'll just leave you with this because as usual you're wrong because you don't do research but only give your opinion.  I've tried to converse with you but you don't keep up on the REAL News, so it's hard to have a back and forth conversation.

 

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own FACTS."

 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mueller-report-appears-likely-to-validate-trump-claim-of-no-collusio...

 

Taken from Fox News - check link for proof:

"Mueller report appears likely to validate Trump claim of 'no collusion' with Russia to win election"

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
100
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
117
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

117 Views
Message 3 of 109

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.


Since they are dead set on finding "THE WITCH" , It might just have been revealed...  There was collusion with Russians during the 2016 election, it was Hillary Clinton and her campaign aided by the Obama Justice Department!  Stay tuned much more to come on this story.

 

 

 

 


Looks like you missed the news last night. Go read the post I made on it in this thread. The Muller probe is still going on. His Grand Jury is hard at work on cases. A Federal Judge had to keep sealed all proceedings of the Grand Jury as it is still active.  The JD told the Judge the probe lives and there will be more coming from it. Yes there is much more to come on this story, and the jails could have even have more arriving. Looks like you missed the marching orders last evening, or could be FOX did not give them until this evening. It takes time for leaders to get the complicated stories into shape so they can use the enablers.


You seem to be mixing your stories up but then it is only your opinion and not facts.  For one, the 'Mueller Probe' is not going on any longer.  You also keep spelling his name wrong, and it's been in the news for 2+ years.

Read my post on a different thread about why FOX news is #1, and how they make sure to get the facts right and don't just rush to be 'first' like CNN or the Wa Po.  That is why FOX is #1 and CNN lost a huge amount of viewers this week after the 'No Collusion' came out.

 

You call others 'enabler' in most of your posts.  I wonder why, or maybe you've been told that yourself.  There is nothing about enabling when it comes to using our free choice of voting and supporting the person we choose or believe is best for our country.

 

"You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts."


As usual you are wrong period. The Muller probe is still going on or the Grand Jury material would have been unsealed. The govt. attorney told us that, and the judge acted. It is now under a different name but it moves forward. Fact. FOX news is the right wing mouthpiece, and all the enablers tune in for there for orders every day. Fact is quite a few times a day, and that is why they miss what happens in real life. Now to break you heart. Fox News announced today that the Muller report does state in it that there was collusion between Russia and Trump. Looks like you missed that so call FOX and find out all about what they tell us. I give fact, where the enablers repeat the falsehoods given them by their leaders. The experts tell us the typical far right enabler is: Rural, mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead and they prove the experts correct everyday. Just last night we saw a Trump rally and the enablers all cheered what Trump told them. Well over 50% of what he said was proven lies. They cheered his health care plan that would cause millions to loose their health care, and reduce coverage, increase costs, and last but not least cause at least 25,000 more deaths per year. Guess what the group who will be most effected by poorer health care were in the audience. The enablers prove the experts correct everyday.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
117
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

130 Views
Message 4 of 109

Witch hunt is over and no witch

 

A witch hunt is called a witch hunt because there are no such thing as witches.

 

 

Thus to hunt for witches is hysteria, sometimes with political or material gain motivations.

 

 

Kind of like hunting snarks.

 

 

There is no question Russians interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump and Republicans, and to hinder Clinton and Democrats.

 

 

Many people have already plead guilty or been indicted.

 

 

There is no question Trump encouraged that interference, it's a matter of public record.

 

 

So there is no question the investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 is not a witch hunt, it never was.

 

 

It should also be easy to see why Republicans and Trump want to label Russian Interference in the 2016 elections a " witch hunt ", it's all just hysteria, it never happened, or maybe it did happen but it is the " deep state" that attacked our democracy, not the Russians.

 

 

The question is does the evidence of collusion rise to the bar of being able to find Trump guilty in a court of law if he were charged with a crime.

 

 

Considering the partisan war that has taken place, with Republicans in power trying to undermine the process every step of the way, it's no surprise that the hand picked " fixer " of the earlier Iran Contra " Witch Hunt " was chosen to fix the "  Russia Gate Witch Hunt ".

 

 

Don't be surprised if Barr supports pardons for the "  Russia Gate Witch Hunt " just as he did for the " Iran Contra Witch Hunt ". 

 

 

The US Constitution allows for impeachment for " high crimes and misdemeanors " , there is a reason for that, a President doesn't have commit or be guilty of a felony to be impeached, he can be accused  of crimes that are misdemeanors.

 

 

It's up to Congress to investigate and make that decision, the House should make an impeachment inquiry and investigate the evidence though public hearings, if they think they have a case, they should send it to the Senate. 

 

 

Start by releasing the Mueller Report to the public, then go on from there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Super Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

142 Views
Message 5 of 109

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.


Since they are dead set on finding "THE WITCH" , It might just have been revealed...  There was collusion with Russians during the 2016 election, it was Hillary Clinton and her campaign aided by the Obama Justice Department!  Stay tuned much more to come on this story.

 

 

 

 


Looks like you missed the news last night. Go read the post I made on it in this thread. The Muller probe is still going on. His Grand Jury is hard at work on cases. A Federal Judge had to keep sealed all proceedings of the Grand Jury as it is still active.  The JD told the Judge the probe lives and there will be more coming from it. Yes there is much more to come on this story, and the jails could have even have more arriving. Looks like you missed the marching orders last evening, or could be FOX did not give them until this evening. It takes time for leaders to get the complicated stories into shape so they can use the enablers.


You seem to be mixing your stories up but then it is only your opinion and not facts.  For one, the 'Mueller Probe' is not going on any longer.  You also keep spelling his name wrong, and it's been in the news for 2+ years.

Read my post on a different thread about why FOX news is #1, and how they make sure to get the facts right and don't just rush to be 'first' like CNN or the Wa Po.  That is why FOX is #1 and CNN lost a huge amount of viewers this week after the 'No Collusion' came out.

 

You call others 'enabler' in most of your posts.  I wonder why, or maybe you've been told that yourself.  There is nothing about enabling when it comes to using our free choice of voting and supporting the person we choose or believe is best for our country.

 

"You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

163 Views
Message 6 of 109

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.


Since they are dead set on finding "THE WITCH" , It might just have been revealed...  There was collusion with Russians during the 2016 election, it was Hillary Clinton and her campaign aided by the Obama Justice Department!  Stay tuned much more to come on this story.

 

 

 

 


Looks like you missed the news last night. Go read the post I made on it in this thread. The Muller probe is still going on. His Grand Jury is hard at work on cases. A Federal Judge had to keep sealed all proceedings of the Grand Jury as it is still active.  The JD told the Judge the probe lives and there will be more coming from it. Yes there is much more to come on this story, and the jails could have even have more arriving. Looks like you missed the marching orders last evening, or could be FOX did not give them until this evening. It takes time for leaders to get the complicated stories into shape so they can use the enablers.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
169
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

169 Views
Message 7 of 109

@Soosie wrote:
Taken from archived posts, eh? lol I guess we now have an idea of who the so-called "stalker" might possibly be @Cirice...........Can you show where I posted an archived post? I don't keep them. Read my post again. Those are my words, not what I kept as a library of posts made by others. I know what a stalker does and I know who stalked me on multiple groups where I wrote.

Can you show me where I said it was you who posted an archived post?

 

You go on and on about people archiving posts here, claiming it means that they are stalking you. I was just pointing out the fact that the OP referred to an "archived post" and you didn't accuse that person of being mentally ill or a stalker. That's all.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
169
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

187 Views
Message 8 of 109

trump dunk.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
187
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

196 Views
Message 9 of 109

@easyed598 wrote:

Read this archived post from TM where he predicted Trump will be charged with Russian collusion after the Mueller probe is over. It isn`t going to happen--sorry TM where ever you are----------------------------------------------------

TemperMental: 

You've got to get out of the conspiracy theory mentality and stay away from the freak-show ultra right-wing tabloids that add fuel to the fire.

 

Conservatives have been grooming people for years to distrust anything from the media except a few trusted sources. This is the result....a lot of people now live in a world where even the most ridiculous and bizarre conspiracy theories are taken as gospel, and facts are rejected as partisan fake news. This is not going to end well when we all find out what Mueller has discovered.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PERHAPS THE DEMS in congress WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN EX FBI DIRECTOR MUELLER  DID

 


Mueller will do just fine.  

 

Now that  the report has been submitted, the leads he will have brought to life will lead to investigations long after Trump is tossed out of office in 2020.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
205
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

205 Views
Message 10 of 109

Hey JAN , Where the heck have you been ? I hope all is well and I have missed you kido !! President Trump promised he would surround himself with only the finest people if elected. Imagine how bad things could have been If he hadn't select the "finest" ?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
205
Views