Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Witch hunt is over and no witch

Message 11 of 109

Soosie asks "So will we have a group who said Mueller is the finest man who would do a complete investigation now turn on this man?"

---------------------------

My opinion of the Honorable Hero Robert S. Mueller III has not changed. He is not responsible for Trump appointed Attorney General Barr's actions. Barr expects the American people and Congress to be satisfied with his 4 page "Opinion Based" report of the reported over 700 page Mueller Report , where he states President Trump wont be charged , but won't be fully exonerated.

Barr releases the full Mueller Report to Trump's Attorney's , but wont release it to Congress - HMMM ?

My Hero , Robert S. Mueller III , did his job and handed the ball off to Attorney General Barr , who has , so far , only given thanks to President Trump for the appointment and title of Attorney General (IMHO).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 109
Barr is a Trump lackey who went into the investigation with an extreme bias of Mueller, and who cherry picked a huge document into 4 measely pages, which didn't answer MANY questions and are told this will have to do. Not acceptable sir! What are you hiding? I want to see the entire report.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 109

Trump appointed Attorney General Barr releases his opinion based 4 page report from the reported over 700 page Mueller Investigation stating Trump wont be charged  , but can't be fully exonerated.

Barr now say's he may not release the full Mueller Investigation Report to Congress , but has allowed the White House Attorney's to see the entire report.

THAT'S JUSTICE ?

MORE LIKE A REPUBLICAN COVER UP !!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 109

There was no INDICTMENT of "the witch" because of DOJ policy, not because there was no evidence of "the witch".

Everything (except that tape) in the Steele Dossier has been verified.

State courts are following up on the information revelaed in the indictments of lil donny's senior staff.

Democrats need to get his tax returns made public and show how much he owes Russia AND

CONCENTRATE ON HIS CONTINUED ATTEMPTS TO TAKE AWAY HEALTH INSURANCE FROM 30 MILLION AMERICANS, and leave tens of millions more "uninsurable" because of pre=existing conditions.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 109

@easyed598 wrote:

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.

Since they are dead set on finding "THE WITCH" , It might just have been revealed...  There was collusion with Russians during the 2016 election, it was Hillary Clinton and her campaign aided by the Obama Justice Department!  Stay tuned much more to come on this story.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 109

Guess the left will never let the witch hunt go,. Who really cares after two years and now no indictments for Russian collusion. Hillary and Obama `s turn  to face the music for high crimes and real Russian collusion.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 109
Taken from archived posts, eh? lol I guess we now have an idea of who the so-called "stalker" might possibly be @Cirice...........Can you show where I posted an archived post? I don't keep them. Read my post again. Those are my words, not what I kept as a library of posts made by others. I know what a stalker does and I know who stalked me on multiple groups where I wrote.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 109

DryDBU7VYAA44KG.jpg

And let's not forget obstruction 😁

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 109

@Soosie wrote:

So will we have a group who said Mueller is the finest man who would do a complete investigation now turn on this man?  So far in the news some channels seem to indicate this.  No acceptance, just more and more investigation. How much do you think it may cost for each Liberal to have a copy of the investigation mailed to them and what do you think they will be able to do with it?   It is like if someone thinks it, by golly, some power must prove it.  

Taken from archived posts, eh? lol I guess we now have an idea of who the so-called "stalker" might possibly be 😉

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 109

The trump supporters have this utopian view of trump’s innocence. Sorry, not true. This is an evil, cruel, lying, and bigoted president. He deserves no quarter, and he certainly has not given any. 

There are many witches, and they have been exposed. But the big witch has also been exposed and is the most evil of the bunch. He’s in love with a cruel dictator and supports an cruel dictator that supports dismembering his political opponents. That’s who we want running our country? I sure hope not. Is that your

concept of a good leader?

tax returns?

Kudos
Views