Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
325
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

325 Views
Message 11 of 29

@Richva wrote:

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?  By the swastika tattoos and the red MAGA hats. 



@Richva wrote:

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?  By the swastika tattoos and the red MAGA hats. 


Theres an opening for a comedian at the local comedy club tonight. I don't think you should apply. There is an opening however, for a male actor in the series "Empire".

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
325
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
324
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

324 Views
Message 12 of 29

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

So well stated. Good to hear from one or more without the liberal induced insane blindness.

As you stated- How could any clear, open minded individual watch the videos and come away with dislike or hatred for the so called “little weasel” and his classmates. 

My hope...there’s a whole generation of “Red hatted, little weasels” saturating our country. They, along with our president, can make America great again-Taking it back fron the “Yes, we Can” little weasels of the last admin.


 

So, you think the parents of the little Nazi have a shot at winning their lawsuit against the Post?  Hardly. 


Glad to hear you feel theres "hardly" a chance. With your track record, that certainly improves the students odds.

I bet you believe AOC by a landslide in 2020. What a joke and embarrassment to our country. What does it say when Cuomo turns against one of his own?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
324
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
308
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

308 Views
Message 13 of 29

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?  By the swastika tattoos and the red MAGA hats. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
308
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
301
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

301 Views
Message 14 of 29

@fangoh45 wrote:

So well stated. Good to hear from one or more without the liberal induced insane blindness.

As you stated- How could any clear, open minded individual watch the videos and come away with dislike or hatred for the so called “little weasel” and his classmates. 

My hope...there’s a whole generation of “Red hatted, little weasels” saturating our country. They, along with our president, can make America great again-Taking it back fron the “Yes, we Can” little weasels of the last admin.


 

So, you think the parents of the little Nazi have a shot at winning their lawsuit against the Post?  Hardly. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
301
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
326
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

326 Views
Message 15 of 29

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The parents of a MAGA hatted  Nazi at the center of a confrontation between his storm trooper wanna-bes and a group of Native Americans has filed a lawsuit against the Washington Post.  They are claiming the Post bullied their little snowflake by reporting the facts. They will have a real uphill battle showing that the Post should not have reported what You think actually happened and what You thought was actually said. But the, they are all Trump fans and we know what a tenuous relationship HE has with the truth.   There ya go...Trump owns your mind 24/7

 

The family of the Kentucky teen who was involved in an encounter with a Native American advocate at the Lincoln Memorial last month filed a defamation lawsuit against The Washington Post on Tuesday, seeking $250 million in damages for its coverage of the incident.

The suit alleges that The Post “targeted and bullied” 16-year-old Nicholas Sandmann in order to embarrass President Trump. Sandmann was one of a number of students from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky who were wearing red “Make America Great Again” hats during a trip to the Mall when they encountered Nathan Phillips, a Native American activist.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-washington-post-sued-by-family-of-covington-catho...


Sometimes I wonder why I bother responding to anyone who refuses to accept the facts.  Watch the video that was posted.  The kids were doing NOTHING and the old Indian came directly to the boys beating his drum and yelling in their faces.  He lied about trying to go up the steps to the mounument and that they blocked him - again watch the video for proof.  If you don't see that LOL guess you don't want to see what really happened.

 

Why do YOU and every other Socialist Liberal refuse to comment on the black racists who started everything and the racist, homophobic names they called those children?  It seems like you think that was right talking to children that way.  Instead you only see the MAGA red hate and automatically hate them and mark them as guilty trouble makers.  And I can see you still believe what the WaPo reported immediately with no facts, just like all the other haters. 

 

The difference between you and myself is that when I saw the first tape from the media I only thought "wow that's terrible"....but I NEVER believe what I read, see, or hear from the media anymore.  I do my OWN research and thus I realized the rush to judgement from the WaPo and media...I watched the entire video not just chopped up clips.  You should try it.  I'm so happy that they are sueing the media/WaPo cuz I'm so tired of the lies they jump to and the ignorant people that accept it like blind sheep.

 

"The press has one job and they fail at it every day."


So well stated. Good to hear from one or more without the liberal induced insane blindness.

As you stated- How could any clear, open minded individual watch the videos and come away with dislike or hatred for the so called “little weasel” and his classmates. 

My hope...there’s a whole generation of “Red hatted, little weasels” saturating our country. They, along with our president, can make America great again-Taking it back fron the “Yes, we Can” little weasels of the last admin.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
326
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
325
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

325 Views
Message 16 of 29

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Calling the kid a "Nazi" shows how far down the path of blind-hatred some have gone.


Much more like a keen observation of "it it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck".  

 

I have to admit, the first clue was his red MAGA hat.  It has been said that the grandchildren of the 90's would be shocked to find grampa's white hood.  The grandchildren of the 2030's will be equally shocked to find grampa's MAGA hat. 

 

It does not matter if I hate the little weasel. It matters if they can prove their case in court. They cannot. The truth is the ultimate defense against a claim of liable. 


“ I hate the little weasel”.

Here...proof positive, words say so, so much about the author!

This, the type of hatred for an individual or group that can spawn a false police report stating, “ I was attacked by two little weasels, yelling bad things and striking me, while putting a red MAGA hat on my head.” Nah, no one could be that hateful, eh?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
325
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
339
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

339 Views
Message 17 of 29

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Calling the kid a "Nazi" shows how far down the path of blind-hatred some have gone.


That's a vile and uncalled for insult to Nazis, racists, and other right wing human garbage.

He's far worse than that...


It is sad to think an adult (right?) could bully a child like that...all because one hates Trump

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
339
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
340
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

340 Views
Message 18 of 29

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Calling the kid a "Nazi" shows how far down the path of blind-hatred some have gone.


Much more like a keen observation of "it it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck".  That is your opinion but not a fact...quack quack

 

I have to admit, the first clue was his red MAGA hat.  It has been said that the grandchildren of the 90's would be shocked to find grampa's white hood.  The grandchildren of the 2030's will be equally shocked to find grampa's MAGA hat. Again your own biased opinion...can you also post a varifiable fact for that please?

 

It does not matter if I hate the little weasel.Thank you, you just proved me right with your immature name calling as an adult to a child? It matters if they can prove their case in court. They cannot. The truth is the ultimate defense against a claim of liable. 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
340
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
321
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

321 Views
Message 19 of 29

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I guess I will have to go back and read three days’ worth of WaPo articles on this. Just some initial thoughts:

 

How has Sandmann been materially harmed? If he gets denied entry to colleges or something similar, that’s harm.  But has anything like that happened? Are you ignoring how he and his family have had their lives threatened and their home address and phone number were posted? (Kathy Griffen was the first one asking for that.) It was CHILD ABUSE. That was the worst of it.  Would you be okay with having your family living in fear?  He is a child and it was the WaPo and other liberal medias who put it out there only showing the clips and not the FACTS because they wore a MAGA hat (which they are free to do).  Or maybe also because there were at a Right to Life March (which they are free to attend).

 

If WaPo attributed these statesments to other sources or speakers, it’s pretty safe.NOT  If it stated opinions, it’s safe.But they never said it was their opinion If it stated “falsehoods as facts,” it’s not so safe.Bingo, now you got it But we’ve seen time and time again much of America doesn’t know the difference between fact and opinion. As we clearly see on this board.

 

Sandmann has the burden of proof that false statements were actually false, and that they were made either negligently or with intent to harm him.  The negligence goes to journalistic standards. Which I can’t comment on past whether they attributed the comments to sources.  There definitely was no intent to personally harm this kid. But was there any concern for his safey before they recklessly asked for his head? The assertion the paper tried to intentionally harm him because he’s a white catholic boy wearing a MAGA hat is ridiculous. Only in your opinion (you forgot to say that).  Unless you can post a varifiable factual link as proof.

 

I don’t know if there is current caselaw on how these things play out when they go viral across multiple media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc., shared by millions of private users.  Because that, more than any WaPo Article, is what made him famous. And it all came from the Fake News without taking time to chedk for facts. Or notorious. But you can’t get a settlement out of millions of social media users. You can try to get it out of one newspaper.  Which they will from the WaPo

 

If it survives a motion to dismiss, it will be fascinating to follow. 

"The media has one job to do and they fail at it every day."


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
321
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
319
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

319 Views
Message 20 of 29

@Richva wrote:

The parents of a MAGA hatted  Nazi at the center of a confrontation between his storm trooper wanna-bes and a group of Native Americans has filed a lawsuit against the Washington Post.  They are claiming the Post bullied their little snowflake by reporting the facts. They will have a real uphill battle showing that the Post should not have reported what You think actually happened and what You thought was actually said. But the, they are all Trump fans and we know what a tenuous relationship HE has with the truth.   There ya go...Trump owns your mind 24/7

 

The family of the Kentucky teen who was involved in an encounter with a Native American advocate at the Lincoln Memorial last month filed a defamation lawsuit against The Washington Post on Tuesday, seeking $250 million in damages for its coverage of the incident.

The suit alleges that The Post “targeted and bullied” 16-year-old Nicholas Sandmann in order to embarrass President Trump. Sandmann was one of a number of students from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky who were wearing red “Make America Great Again” hats during a trip to the Mall when they encountered Nathan Phillips, a Native American activist.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-washington-post-sued-by-family-of-covington-catho...


Sometimes I wonder why I bother responding to anyone who refuses to accept the facts.  Watch the video that was posted.  The kids were doing NOTHING and the old Indian came directly to the boys beating his drum and yelling in their faces.  He lied about trying to go up the steps to the mounument and that they blocked him - again watch the video for proof.  If you don't see that LOL guess you don't want to see what really happened.

 

Why do YOU and every other Socialist Liberal refuse to comment on the black racists who started everything and the racist, homophobic names they called those children?  It seems like you think that was right talking to children that way.  Instead you only see the MAGA red hate and automatically hate them and mark them as guilty trouble makers.  And I can see you still believe what the WaPo reported immediately with no facts, just like all the other haters. 

 

The difference between you and myself is that when I saw the first tape from the media I only thought "wow that's terrible"....but I NEVER believe what I read, see, or hear from the media anymore.  I do my OWN research and thus I realized the rush to judgement from the WaPo and media...I watched the entire video not just chopped up clips.  You should try it.  I'm so happy that they are sueing the media/WaPo cuz I'm so tired of the lies they jump to and the ignorant people that accept it like blind sheep.

 

"The press has one job and they fail at it every day."

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
319
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors