Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wish the Covington Nazi luck with his lawsuit

Message 1 of 29

Is it being alleged that the Covington punk did not get his genes from his parents, did not recieve his cacestogenous upbringing from his parents, did not recieve the rest of the warping of his personality from the Catholic Priests and Nuns who taught him to be an objectionable jerk-wad with no respect for other people's beliefs, opinions, and feelings?

I do hope that honest, honorable, and morally upstanding Catholics and Christians the world over are of the opinion that both Sandman and his parents, as well as those who failed to teach him to be a decent human being should be rebuked for what contibuted to and caused that very un Christ-like action to be taken...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

@cm9889168 wrote:

I'd like to see that VF link where Hogg's life and family's lives were threatened - his address and phone number posted and given out - the Hollywood crazies were calling for harm to him - his family had to go into hiding, etc. or was his only claim to fame that he was called a 'crisis actor'?  "Hurt his feelings" is a sad diversion from scared someone was going to kill you or burn your house down.

We'll wait for that link.

I have never been real big on comparing unlike situations to make a point. My thought is that, while I don't approve of threats against anyone, it does show how the American people do feel about Nazis. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@ManicProgressive wrote:

92140ACE-E7FA-44C8-8DED-4E973B0B0207.jpeg

I'd like to see that VF link where Hogg's life and family's lives were threatened - his address and phone number posted and given out - the Hollywood crazies were calling for harm to him - his family had to go into hiding, etc. or was his only claim to fame that he was called a 'crisis actor'?  "Hurt his feelings" is a sad diversion from scared someone was going to kill you or burn your house down.

We'll wait for that link.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Apple does not fall far from the tree, and now we you're assuming know where the kid got his sense of total entitlement that kept him in the Vet's face I think you're confused - if you watched the video, it was the old man drumming who walked directly to the boy and got in his face to harrass him and not vice versa...you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts) and his classmates learned the joy of using blackface to harrass black players on rival teams.

Just another snowflake that's it, resort to name calling if that's all you have parent who saw South Pacific and believed the lyrics to "You're got to be carefully taught" was great parenting.  And I see it's only your opnion since you didn't post a verified factual link here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Excellent idea - perhaps he can get a GoFundMe started for his legal fees. But what we REALLY need is a restoration of the Fairness Doctrine in broadcasting so Fox, Rush, Ann et al can't get away with slandering people and lying about events so easily.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

1. @Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?  By the swastika tattoos and the red MAGA hats. 

@Richva wrote:

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?  By the swastika tattoos and the red MAGA hats. 

Theres an opening for a comedian at the local comedy club tonight. I don't think you should apply. There is an opening however, for a male actor in the series "Empire".

I thought you said they were cancelling that show.  Which one is today's fake news?

I did?? Would you be so kind as to provide the post where I stated-they were cancelling that show!!!
  2. Which post is today's fake post-I thinnk we know...the same as most of the others.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

Apple does not fall far from the tree, and now we know where the kid got his sense of total entitlement that kept him in the Vet's face and his classmates learned the joy of using blackface to harrass black players on rival teams.

Just another snowflake parent who saw South Pacific and believed the lyrics to "You're got to be carefully taught" was great parenting.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Theres an opening for a comedian at the local comedy club tonight. I don't think you should apply. There is an opening however, for a male actor in the series "Empire".

I thought you said they were cancelling that show.  Which one is today's fake news?

Does it really matter?  The despicable guy is gone from the show and everyone should shun him for making race relations worse with his made-up story...and the Fake News for 'assuming' it was true before doing some journalistic investigation.

BTW it seems to be your own opinion on the Nazi identification...or can you post a Verfiable Factual link here proving what you said? (As AARP requests)

"Love is stronger than hate."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors