Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 16

What you see happening is Dictator Trump and the Reb. party in a joint effort to destroy the USA, and have Trump as full Dictator. They are trying to do in every other State what they did in Wisc. These people are far right and the far right love to hurt and kill people, while getting rich off of them. It is something I have been saying for 3 years now about Trump and his entire crew. This will go on until every Reb. in Office is gone and we can rebuild our country into a multi party country.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

This ruling is an example of exactly why tRUMP and McConnell have been stacking the courts with ultra conservative trump supporting judges. They want to legislate through the courts.

The Republicans and tRUMP are exercising a concerted effort to obliterate the lines between our three branches of government. They are systematically destroying our democracy.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

ManicProgressive:  I truly do not understand why many conservatives are against public health.

This seems to be as much an organized political movement as anything. I highly doubt that if Trump was recommending people should follow the advice of experts these people would be out there with their guns and Trump 2020 signs. This is the pandemic version of the Tea Party and it's just not in their DNA to think beyond what dear leader tells them to do.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

Manic Progressive wrote: I truly do not understand why many conservatives are against public health. We are social creatures. The only way we survive is in a society. Let's protect that society and not just ourselves. 

Republicans, including those in Wisconsin, have no interest in protecting PEOPLE. They exist only to protect PROPERTY, especially that which is fungible with CASH. They want a return to PROFITS for business owners, the bigger the better.

Fortunately for the people of Wisconsin, last month, THREE Republican justices appointed by exGov Walker went down in stunning defeats by Progressives who all voted AGAINST the lifting of restrictions to protect the health of the citizens.

This bodes well for Democracy in the 2020 general election as it indicates Wisconsin voters are finally fed up with the Republican agenda of putting Money far ahead of People.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

I truly do not understand why many conservatives are against public health.  We are social creatures.  The only way we survive is in a society.   Let's protect that society and not just ourselves. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wisconsin: Test state, ready or not

Message 16 of 16

Per multiple sources Wisconsin Supreme Court shuts down safer at home order due to technical issue (source linked foxnews.com as I wanted to cite Republican side).

The Court said the Governor delegated his authority and no one with delegation could enforce the original order.

Other states need to pay attention. Basically your studied and researched decisions may be struct down.

I personally remain in my home and venture out seldom, and then with mask, sanitary wipes, and only to dumpster and brief early-morning walk (2-3 AM) hoping not to meet anyone.

I am very upset and, yes, angry, and, yes sad, that a court struct down a stay at home order but now, whatever, go for it; that can be a test and either they're right or thousands may pass away...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit