Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 16

Kid:

It was the Reb. who brought the case to court. Go read your own support article. Experts proved correct again.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16
Richva posted..

Wow. The Wisconsin Supreme Court can file cases in its own court? I assumed someone had to file the case to put all those citizens at risk of dying and I assumed it was the REPUBLICANS who filed it.

====================================================

I suggest that you read the link that I posted instead of assuming things.

Part of the link...

In a 4-3 decision Wednesday, the court ruled that Democratic Gov. Tony Evers' administration overstepped its authority when the state Department of Health Services extended the order to May 26.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

Kidboy2 So, it WAS the Wisconsin Republicans who filed to overturn the Democratic Governor's stay at home order, right?

Wrong....FYI

Wisconsin Supreme Court strikes down state's stay-at-home order

Wow. The Wisconsin Supreme Court can file cases in its own court? I assumed someone had to file the case to put all those citizens at risk of dying and I assumed it was the REPUBLICANS who filed it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16
Richva posted...

So, it WAS the Wisconsin Republicans who filed to overturn the Democratic Governor's stay at home order, right?

Wrong....FYI

Wisconsin Supreme Court strikes down state's stay-at-home order

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/wisconsin-supreme-court-strikes-down-stay-at-home-order/inde...
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

What is going on in every State is Reb. fighting to lift restrictions and allowing everything to open before they should. You listen to the experts and they have told us we are opening in mostly Reb. States to fast. Wisc. is a prime example. To night Trump said the reason our count is to high is due to testing. In other words Trump would reduce testing and more would get the virus, and more would die but a lot of them would not be counted as they would not have been treated in any way shape or form.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

So, it WAS the Wisconsin Republicans who filed to overturn the Democratic Governor's stay at home order, right?  I keeps seeing postings which imply both parties filed  the suit and the facts don't seem to support that. 

I guess the Republicans own what happens next, eh?  Personally, I am buying stock in companies that make ventilators. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16
john258 posted..

Now the Reb. opposed that because they want everything open and could care less about how many get the virus, or how many die

=============================================================Two things wrong with that.

-its not just Republican that want SOME of the restrictions lifted

-they, Republicans and Democrats are not asking that everything be open
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

You close down what you need to control the virus and that is what WIS did. Now the Reb. opposed that because they want everything open and could care less about how many get the virus, or how many die as the Reb. only care about making money for the few at the expense of the many. Nothing new in that as that has been the trade mark of the Far Right Reb. for years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16
Panjandrum

This is the pandemic version of the Tea Party and it's just not in their DNA to think beyond what dear leader tells them to do.

Donald J. Trump✔ @realDonaldTrump
The Great State of Wisconsin, home to Tom Tiffany’s big Congressional Victory on Tuesday, was just given another win. Its Democrat Governor was forced by the courts to let the State Open. The people want to get on with their lives. The place is bustling!

5:11 AM - May 14, 2020

As of today, Wisconsin reports 291 new cases and 3 more deaths. trumpy is just giddy with winning celebration!

=============================================================
I think that the problem with that stay at home closed the entire state down..every thing. It was not realistic.

Many states are opening many business up with restrictions, like must wear masks and also having the stay at home in SOME areas not the whole state.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

Panjandrum

This is the pandemic version of the Tea Party and it's just not in their DNA to think beyond what dear leader tells them to do.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Great State of Wisconsin, home to Tom Tiffany’s big Congressional Victory on Tuesday, was just given another win. Its Democrat Governor was forced by the courts to let the State Open. The people want to get on with their lives. The place is bustling!

As of today, Wisconsin reports 291 new cases and 3 more deaths.  trumpy is just giddy with winning celebration!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors