Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wiretap claims - a failed attempt at distraction

Message 51 of 56

45 days into this Presidency and look at how disastrous has become, We go from one crisis on to the next one with very few days in which we can all relax.

My view regarding the Republican Party, that at this time they are waiting to see if anything under their agenda will actually get implemented.
I feel that if they realize because all of this chaos that they won't be able to legislate and put thru whatever they want to do, because of the continuous crisis and chaos Many, of them will start stepping back and distance themselves from the Trump Administration.

If any of this consitues, I am afraid that many of those men in his cabinets will not be able to deal and be a part of all of this craziness, and will start resigning.All of them have more to loose, than to gain if they stay, their reputation will suffer inmensly if they do.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 56

James Comey-the guy Trump praised and kept on--see that's where Donnie made a mistake--he kept someone with ethics!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 56

In other words, James Comey is calling Trump a liar.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 56

DIVERSION, DIVERSION, DIVERSION---same old, same old--here, here look over here so you can't see what this slimy administration  is really trying to do.  SPENT THE WEEKEND E-MAILING CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS ASKING THEM TO ENVOKE THE 25th AMENDMENT--time those of us who  are thinking clearly do same.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 56

'Distraction' is all Trump (and the Republicans) have. Vegas' odds are that Trump will not finish his first term. I wonder if Trump will distract from that too ?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wiretap claims - a failed attempt at distraction

Message 56 of 56

Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim - The New York Times

The real issue is over the proved multiple contacts by #45's people at all levels with Russian spies/political operatives and whether they are so seriously compromised they should resign - and just how much they acted against the best interests of the United States of America.

Putin's "golden showers" man-baby is not handling the pressure at all well...

That eight - so far - Russian political operatives have been killed for getting exposed in the mess and an becoming an embarassment to Putin adds yet more to the problem that #45 is abjectly failing to deal with at all adequately - instead running away to Mar-a-Lago to hide and make up a brand new set of lies...

Obama's spokesman dismissed the wiretap claims as a obvious attempt to distract from the problem of contacts with Russian spies/political operatives by Sessions.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: