Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

Message 41 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

OMG that would make me go just to see that.

No need, I'm sure anyone's sick need to see our President mocked can be sated via pictures the that the MSM will provide as well as will some posters.  Humor has left the above  post. now people are sick to embrace a joke.

Think of all the gas that will save and how much pollution will not be pumped into the air. I don't doubt that helium is at a premium but because we really don't like to go out into the heat the balloons could prove a point.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 57

@ManicProgressive wrote:

OMG that would make me go just to see that.

No need, I'm sure anyone's sick need to see our President mocked can be sated via pictures the that the MSM will provide as well as will some posters. 

Think of all the gas that will save and how much pollution will not be pumped into the air.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

With nothing logical to offer distractions are the next best option for the far right.  But ..... Hillary!   But ..... Obama!  But ..... AOC! They will still be saying those things when trump goes to prison.

I doubt Trump will go to prison. I suspect he has already visited his Dacha on the Red Sea and is in the process of sending any personal effects over in case he needs to make a fast getaway. 

I am not so sure that Putin want him there. After all he is not such an asset but an embarrassment to anyone that actually stands by him.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

With nothing logical to offer distractions are the next best option for the far right.  But ..... Hillary!   But ..... Obama!  But ..... AOC! They will still be saying those things when trump goes to prison.

I doubt Trump will go to prison. I suspect he has already visited his Dacha on the Red Sea and is in the process of sending any personal effects over in case he needs to make a fast getaway. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You can order at the same time a Hillary T-shirt and fly the balloon while wearing your hero.

Is this the best response ya' got?  To go back to Hillary?

I just don't understand the connection between thousands of people in Britain calling Trump a racist and a t shirt mocking a retired Secretary of State and Senator.  As far as I know, she has never purchased a gold toilet as the snowflake did. 

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You can order at the same time a Hillary T-shirt and fly the balloon while wearing your hero.

I just don't understand the connection between thousands of people in Britain calling Trump a racist and a t shirt mocking a retired Secretary of State and Senator.  As far as I know, she has never purchased a gold toilet as the snowflake did. 

Do you really KNOW that she doesn't have a gold toilet purchased with Clinton Foundation money? Prove that she doesn't.

This is why Conservatives have so much trouble with science. You cannot prove a negative.  

I CAN prove that, while the Trump Foundation has been forced to close its doors because of a "pattern of illegality", the Clinton Foundation has been given Charity Navigator's highest ranking for transparency.  I am sure the Conservatives will claim some kind of global conspiracy of charities but the truth seems to be that Trump operated his Private Foundation like a piggy bank and the Clintons operated their Public Foundation in accordance with all appropriate norms.   Any comment on this particular example of Trump immorality? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Do you really KNOW that she doesn't have a gold toilet purchased with Clinton Foundation money? Prove that she doesn't.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Hillary-Clinton-Much-Fireworks-shirt/dp/B07NW1G2MW/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=hilla...

Then buy them I will not wear a Hillary shirt, I don't like her and never did.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 57

https://www.amazon.com/Hillary-Clinton-Much-Fireworks-shirt/dp/B07NW1G2MW/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=hilla...

Kudos
Views