Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

Message 31 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?

I would classify "free stuff" to include polluting the atmosphere and assuming there will be no costs for doing so.  

And what has Barr to do with pollution?

Nothing that I can think of. I was just commenting that the climate change deniers seem to be the biggest "Marxists" we have today.  They don't listen to facts, they want everything for free, they like massive government interference to cover the truth.   No matter. I see Barr backed down from Congress. One more point for Pelosi and team.  Carry on. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I would classify "free stuff" to include polluting the atmosphere and assuming there will be no costs for doing so.  

And what has Barr to do with pollution?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 57

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I'm sure after Barr completes his investigation, Hillary, Obama, Clapper, and Comey will be in the same cell a lot before Trump ever gets convicted of anything.

I don't know as to why the post keeps on insisting that the non Trump followers are stupid. Climate change cannot be changeD by just the taxpayers, It needs a coordinations of countries, Government, Corporations and citizens.

I thought you knew that. Again, the silly notion that the non Trump followers want everything for free. LOL  it not working!!!!!! not ANY MORE

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 57

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I'm sure after Barr completes his investigation, Hillary, Obama, Clapper, and Comey will be in the same cell a lot before Trump ever gets convicted of anything.

I don't know as to why the post keeps on insisting that the non Trump followers are stupid. Climate change cannot be changeD by just the taxpayers, It needs

ONLY God can change the climate but the left think they know everything, so why bother?

a coordinations of countries, Government, Corporations and citizens.

I thought you knew that. Again, the silly notion that the non Trump followers want everything for free. LOL  it not working!!!!!! not ANY MORE

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I don't know as to why the post keeps on insisting that the non Trump followers are stupid. Climate change cannot be changeD by just the taxpayers, It needs a coordinations of countries, Government, Corporations and citizens.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You can order at the same time a Hillary T-shirt and fly the balloon while wearing your hero.

Is this the best response ya' got?  To go back to Hillary?

I just don't understand the connection between thousands of people in Britain calling Trump a racist and a t shirt mocking a retired Secretary of State and Senator.  As far as I know, she has never purchased a gold toilet as the snowflake did. 

Do you really KNOW that she doesn't have a gold toilet purchased with Clinton Foundation money? Prove that she doesn't.

This is why Conservatives have so much trouble with science. You cannot prove a negative.  

I CAN prove that, while the Trump Foundation has been forced to close its doors because of a "pattern of illegality", the Clinton Foundation has been given Charity Navigator's highest ranking for transparency.  I am sure the Conservatives will claim some kind of global conspiracy of charities but the truth seems to be that Trump operated his Private Foundation like a piggy bank and the Clintons operated their Public Foundation in accordance with all appropriate norms.   Any comment on this particular example of Trump immorality? 

I know that you can't prove a negative and you can't prove that Climate Change can be fixed with tax money but yet you still say so.

The traditional solution of the left of many years' standing for any problem is, 'Throw money at it

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 57

Those must be fake news photos - his ToadPOTUSness hisself reported he saw NO PROTESTS while he was there, not even these:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You can order at the same time a Hillary T-shirt and fly the balloon while wearing your hero.

I just don't understand the connection between thousands of people in Britain calling Trump a racist and a t shirt mocking a retired Secretary of State and Senator.  As far as I know, she has never purchased a gold toilet as the snowflake did. 

With nothing logical to offer distractions are the next best option for the far right.  But ..... Hillary!   But ..... Obama!  But ..... AOC! They will still be saying those things when trump goes to prison.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Do you really KNOW that she doesn't have a gold toilet purchased with Clinton Foundation money? Prove that she doesn't.

This is why Conservatives have so much trouble with science. You cannot prove a negative.  

I CAN prove that, while the Trump Foundation has been forced to close its doors because of a "pattern of illegality", the Clinton Foundation has been given Charity Navigator's highest ranking for transparency.  I am sure the Conservatives will claim some kind of global conspiracy of charities but the truth seems to be that Trump operated his Private Foundation like a piggy bank and the Clintons operated their Public Foundation in accordance with all appropriate norms.   Any comment on this particular example of Trump immorality? 

I know that you can't prove a negative and you can't prove that Climate Change can be fixed with tax money but yet you still say so.

Kudos
Views