Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

Message 21 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know one Republican or Independent that wants to pollute the atmosphere.  I assume you already know that CO2 is NOT a pollutant (but maybe not)?

Boy, they sure act like they don't care, don't they?  So many tons of greenhouse gasses being dumped into the atmosphere and Republicans take zero responsibility for getting it cleaned up.  Any time you change the mixture of the atmosphere, it is a pollutant and C02 is a byproduct of pollution. I invite you to breath pure C02 for 10 minutes and see if it can do any damage to you.  Or, have you already tried that? 

Then I suggest you stop breathing because you exhale CO2 each time.  You don't realize what damage you are causing to the atmosphere.  Air is composed of many gases 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and small amounts of other gases including carbon dioxide (the gas you and the left are so fearful of). Every time you exhale that deadly CO2, plants and trees love it because they also live on CO2 and exhale oxygen.  Stop trying to make everyone believe you know less than you do.

Oddly, I was thinking the same about you.  Almost any pollutant is naturally produced but too much of anything is bad. Dumping tons of human excrement into a water source for instance.  Naturally produced but...................

You seem stuck on the word "pollution" so let's just change it to greenhouse gasses and we can discuss how Republicans seem to love producing those even though they have a negative impact on the environment. 

Why is it that Republicans feel they can produce excessive amounts of greenhouse gasses which are warming the climate and not pay for mitigation of the problem?

You seem to be the one stuck on the word "pollution". If you are referring to greenhouse gases that you are objecting to, say so.  The left has no way to change the climate short of increasing taxes and giving those taxes to other countries that are generating more greenhouse gases (and pollution) then we. The climate will do what the climate always does - change in unpredictable ways regardless of what you and I say or do!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: 

And what has Barr to do with pollution?

Nothing that I can think of. I was just commenting that the climate change deniers seem to be the biggest "Marxists" we have today.  They don't listen to facts, they want everything for free, they like massive government interference to cover the truth.   No matter. I see Barr backed down from Congress. One more point for Pelosi and team.  Carry on. 

What has not wanting to go full blown wealth redistribution in the name of global warming have to do with Marxism.

BTW - you can  download a free copy of "The communist Manefesto" for your kindle from Amazom. It would be useful for anyoone using such terms as you did to fully understand what they are talking about.

I was just talking about paying for the damages after somebody screws up the planet's climate.  Obviously, RepublicaIns believe they should get a free ride on that. Somebody else should pay for all the damages done .

I have not seeen that anywhere in Republican doctrine.

No. They like to keep it pretty quite. The trick is to watch what they do and ignore what they say.  Every post from Conservatives here is all about the costs of climate change mitigation.  They don't want to pay for fixing the problems causes by dumping tons of greenhouse gasses into the environment. Kind of typical actually. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: 

Nothing that I can think of. I was just commenting that the climate change deniers seem to be the biggest "Marxists" we have today.  They don't listen to facts, they want everything for free, they like massive government interference to cover the truth.   No matter. I see Barr backed down from Congress. One more point for Pelosi and team.  Carry on. 

What has not wanting to go full blown wealth redistribution in the name of global warming have to do with Marxism.

BTW - you can  download a free copy of "The communist Manefesto" for your kindle from Amazom. It would be useful for anyoone using such terms as you did to fully understand what they are talking about.

I was just talking about paying for the damages after somebody screws up the planet's climate.  Obviously, RepublicaIns believe they should get a free ride on that. Somebody else should pay for all the damages done .

I have not seeen that anywhere in Republican doctrine.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 57

@rk9152 wrote: 

I was just talking about paying for the damages after somebody screws up the planet's climate.  Obviously, Republicans believe they should get a free ride on that. Somebody else should pay for all the damages done .

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?

I would classify "free stuff" to include polluting the atmosphere and assuming there will be no costs for doing so.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know one Republican or Independent that wants to pollute the atmosphere.  I assume you already know that CO2 is NOT a pollutant (but maybe not)?

Boy, they sure act like they don't care, don't they?  So many tons of greenhouse gasses being dumped into the atmosphere and Republicans take zero responsibility for getting it cleaned up.  Any time you change the mixture of the atmosphere, it is a pollutant and C02 is a byproduct of pollution. I invite you to breath pure C02 for 10 minutes and see if it can do any damage to you.  Or, have you already tried that? 

Then I suggest you stop breathing because you exhale CO2 each time.  You don't realize what damage you are causing to the atmosphere.  Air is composed of many gases 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and small amounts of other gases including carbon dioxide (the gas you and the left are so fearful of). Every time you exhale that deadly CO2, plants and trees love it because they also live on CO2 and exhale oxygen.  Stop trying to make everyone believe you know less than you do.

Oddly, I was thinking the same about you.  Almost any pollutant is naturally produced but too much of anything is bad. Dumping tons of human excrement into a water source for instance.  Naturally produced but...................

You seem stuck on the word "pollution" so let's just change it to greenhouse gasses and we can discuss how Republicans seem to love producing those even though they have a negative impact on the environment. 

Why is it that Republicans feel they can produce excessive amounts of greenhouse gasses which are warming the climate and not pay for mitigation of the problem?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I'm sure after Barr completes his investigation, Hillary, Obama, Clapper, and Comey will be in the same cell a lot before Trump ever gets convicted of anything.

I don't know as to why the post keeps on insisting that the non Trump followers are stupid. Climate change cannot be changeD by just the taxpayers, It needs a coordinations of countries, Government, Corporations and citizens.

I thought you knew that. Again, the silly notion that the non Trump followers want everything for free. LOL  it not working!!!!!! not ANY MORE

Well, stupid people do think that Barr is working for the country instead of Trump. Stupid people believe that Barr is being truthful. So there is that.

And stupid people continually accuse those they disagree with of wanting “free stuff” so that also fits.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I would classify "free stuff" to include polluting the atmosphere and assuming there will be no costs for doing so.  

Kudos
Views