Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
165
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

165 Views
Message 11 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

What has the DoJ done to enrich those people you envy and hate - the successful???


But Trump lost a $1 Billion of the money he inherited. What part of that sentence defines him as successful by Conservative standards? OH........that he inherited his wealth. I get it.  Nevermind. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

173 Views
Message 12 of 57

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

My post was a lot better than the poster that actually put God into the mixture of climate change.


 


What has your praise of your post to do with the question asked - "What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?


Barr is currently employed by the dumbest person to ever occupy the oval office, and his Justice(sic) Department is rededicating itself to the protection of Uberrich people who demand endless "free stuff" from our Government. Seems the connection is inescapably obvious to all but  befuddled Foxbots.


What has the DoJ done to enrich those people you envy and hate - the successful???

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

183 Views
Message 13 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

My post was a lot better than the poster that actually put God into the mixture of climate change.


 


What has your praise of your post to do with the question asked - "What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?


Barr is currently employed by the dumbest person to ever occupy the oval office, and his Justice(sic) Department is rededicating itself to the protection of Uberrich people who demand endless "free stuff" from our Government. Seems the connection is inescapably obvious to all but  befuddled Foxbots.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

188 Views
Message 14 of 57

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


I'm sure after Barr completes his investigation, Hillary, Obama, Clapper, and Comey will be in the same cell a lot before Trump ever gets convicted of anything.


I don't know as to why the post keeps on insisting that the non Trump followers are stupid. Climate change cannot be changeD by just the taxpayers, It needs a coordinations of countries, Government, Corporations and citizens.

I thought you knew that. Again, the silly notion that the non Trump followers want everything for free. LOL  it not working!!!!!! not ANY MORE

 

What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free tuff"?


My post was a lot better than the poster that actually put God into the mixture of climate change.


 


What has your praise of your post to do with the question asked - "What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
188
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
195
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

195 Views
Message 15 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


I'm sure after Barr completes his investigation, Hillary, Obama, Clapper, and Comey will be in the same cell a lot before Trump ever gets convicted of anything.


I don't know as to why the post keeps on insisting that the non Trump followers are stupid. Climate change cannot be changeD by just the taxpayers, It needs a coordinations of countries, Government, Corporations and citizens.

I thought you knew that. Again, the silly notion that the non Trump followers want everything for free. LOL  it not working!!!!!! not ANY MORE

 

What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free tuff"?


My post was a lot better than the poster that actually put God into the mixture of climate change.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
195
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

192 Views
Message 16 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?


 


I would classify "free stuff" to include polluting the atmosphere and assuming there will be no costs for doing so.  


I don't know one Republican or Independent that wants to pollute the atmosphere.  I assume you already know that CO2 is NOT a pollutant (but maybe not)?


Were that the case, it would mean you know no Republicans.

 

But in fact it is not the case because what you don't know is that C02 IS a pollutant, one that is going to destroy civilization as we know it if we do not stop spewing it into the atmosphere.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

183 Views
Message 17 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

What has Barr to do with stupid people or people wanting "free stuff"?


 


I would classify "free stuff" to include polluting the atmosphere and assuming there will be no costs for doing so.  


I don't know one Republican or Independent that wants to pollute the atmosphere.  I assume you already know that CO2 is NOT a pollutant (but maybe not)?


I see you never bothered to learn what a pollutant is, so to save you a couple keystrokes: Pollutant noun the presence in or introduction into the environment of a substance or thing that has harmful or poisonous effects.

 

Destroying civilization is considered by all but GOPers to be decidedly HARMFUL and is therefore a POLLUTANT.

 

But removing it will cost the GOPerLords a bundle in forgone profits for NOT burning fossile fuel of which they have trillions of dollars worth still safely in the ground. They are so rapacious they will gleefully bring distruction of Biblical proportion down on Mankind just to squeeze the last p[ossible nickle out of their vast hoard of carbon based fuel.

 

Some are so obtuse they think somehow a couple degrees higher temp will not matter, and perfer to use their refusal to admit the obvious as a stick to beat Al Gore with. The rest of us need to make sure that "some" no longer controls our Government after 2020, and pray they haven't already pushed us over the tipping point with their absurd and amoral drive to promote a 18th century technology that will destroy the civilization of the 21st century.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

170 Views
Message 18 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: 

And what has Barr to do with pollution?


Nothing that I can think of. I was just commenting that the climate change deniers seem to be the biggest "Marxists" we have today.  They don't listen to facts, they want everything for free, they like massive government interference to cover the truth.   No matter. I see Barr backed down from Congress. One more point for Pelosi and team.  Carry on. 

 

What has not wanting to go full blown wealth redistribution in the name of global warming have to do with Marxism.

 

BTW - you can  download a free copy of "The communist Manifesto" for your kindle from Amazon. It would be useful for anyone using such terms as you did to fully understand what they are talking about.


I was just talking about paying for the damages after somebody screws up the planet's climate.  Obviously, RepublicaIns believe they should get a free ride on that. Somebody else should pay for all the damages done .


 


I have not seen that anywhere in Republican doctrine.


No. They like to keep it pretty quite.

 

When were you taken into the inner circles so that you know what others don't?The trick is to watch what they do and ignore what they say.  Every post from Conservatives here is all about the costs of climate change mitigation.

 

Not so, we also post about a tranny attacking a Trump supporter, the Reagan TAx cuts, the  porous border, George Will, and a silly balloon.

They don't want to pay for fixing the problems causes by dumping tons of greenhouse gasses into the environment. Kind of typical actually.  

 

I don't believe "they" are opposed to fixing the environment but "they" do not appreciate seeing the problem being used as a vehicle for wealth redistribution just as a sop to those envious of the property of others.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
170
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

174 Views
Message 19 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You seem to be the one stuck on the word "pollution". If you are referring to greenhouse gases that you are objecting to, say so.  The left has no way to change the climate short of increasing taxes and giving those taxes to other countries that are generating more greenhouse gases (and pollution) then we. The climate will do what the climate always does - change in unpredictable ways regardless of what you and I say or do!


It has been changing pretty predictably over the last 100 years

and matching the models predicting an increase in temperature corresponding to an increase in greenhouse gasses.

It has been predictable for the last 100 years??????  Climate Scientists (whatever that is) predicted global cooling in the 1970s.

 

http://www.denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf

 Which scientific journals are YOU reading? 

Not Mother Earth News like you!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
174
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

170 Views
Message 20 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You seem to be the one stuck on the word "pollution". If you are referring to greenhouse gases that you are objecting to, say so.  The left has no way to change the climate short of increasing taxes and giving those taxes to other countries that are generating more greenhouse gases (and pollution) then we. The climate will do what the climate always does - change in unpredictable ways regardless of what you and I say or do!


It has been changing pretty predictably over the last 100 years and matching the models predicting an increase in temperature corresponding to an increase in greenhouse gasses.  Which scientific journals are YOU reading? 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
170
Views