Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will the Baby Trump blimp put in an appearance for 4th of July?

Message 1 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has the DoJ done to enrich those people you envy and hate - the successful???

But Trump lost a $1 Billion of the money he inherited. What part of that sentence defines him as successful by Conservative standards? OH........that he inherited his wealth. I get it.  Nevermind. 

To understand my post you would really have to read the post from your client that it was in response to. Or you an just run off into Probably field with "nevermind".

Understand your post? I understand that it was off topic and accusatory of another poster, kind of like the one I am replying to.

Since you decided to respond for your client, understanding seems only reasonable.

So ......... do you think the baby trump balloon will appear at one of trump's rallies?

Probably considering the pettiness of the left.

No pettiness ..... Rather "the truthfulness of the left" exposing Trump's adolescent behavior!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has the DoJ done to enrich those people you envy and hate - the successful???

But Trump lost a $1 Billion of the money he inherited. What part of that sentence defines him as successful by Conservative standards? OH........that he inherited his wealth. I get it.  Nevermind. 

To understand my post you would really have to read the post from your client that it was in response to. Or you an just run off into Probably field with "nevermind".

Understand your post? I understand that it was off topic and accusatory of another poster, kind of like the one I am replying to.

Since you decided to respond for your client, understanding seems only reasonable.

So ......... do you think the baby trump balloon will appear at one of trump's rallies?

Actually, the "client:" comment is pettiness.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

To understand my post you would really have to read the post from your client that it was in response to. Or you an just run off into left field with "nevermind".

I just realized that the Conservative standard for success was inherited wealth. 

Remember- before it can be inherited, it has to be earned by somebody. That is the Conservative standard of success.

By your logic, no one can inherit trump's money because he didn't earn it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

To understand my post you would really have to read the post from your client that it was in response to. Or you an just run off into left field with "nevermind".

I just realized that the Conservative standard for success was inherited wealth. 

Remember- before it can be inherited, it has to be earned by somebody. That is the Conservative standard of success.

Yup ..... Illegally "earned" or another government tax cut hand out for the wealthy at the expense of all other Americans ......"THAT is the Conservative standard of success"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 57

Sure hope the Baby Trump Blimp shows up a lot... 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 57

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views