Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will president Trump get Money for the Wall and Border Security?

Message 1 of 4

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

C) or compromise on dollar amount?

I say there's a compromise, but not all the money President Trump is asking for. 

Two Bi-Partisan compromises were offered already and INDIVIDUAL-1 turned them down.

He wants his VANITY WALL as a MEMORIAL to himself.... all 5.8 billion dollars worth of it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Just to clarify - border security will not be enhanced with additional physical barriers, so lil donny's wall is not part of border security

lil donny's wall is to stop him from crying because Coulter and Rush said mean things about him, and that will only stop if he builds a wall somewhere. Maybe Putin will tell him to build another one in Berlin to replace the one his predecessors put up.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

I can't  see a compromise on the amount unless Trump comes to the table with some visibly amazing concessions in another area. There are just too many non-governmental studies out there that have shredded any of the rational he has given for a wall. There are NO government studies on the validity of the wall.  

Pelosi and Schumer have demonstrated a remarkable ability to keep their respective caucus' together even while the Republicans are practicing duck-and-cover.  

Finally, any Democrat is calling and emailing their representatives to demand no wall. There is blood in the water all around the president's position and Democrats can just feel it. 

Democrats are also happy about Pelosi postponing the SotU at the end of January. It was a brilliant political move and they can all feel it. 

I just do not see any chips on Trump's side of the table. 

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Will president Trump get Money for the Wall and Border Security?

Message 4 of 4

A) or get funds from elsewhere?

B) or nuclear option?

C) or compromise on dollar amount?

D) or just for border security but no wall?

E) or nothing?

I say there's a compromise, but not all the money President Trump is asking for. Wall and border security.

Wish we had a poll. I guess "C"

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Replies