Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 239

The only way that we will ever again see any trump repub respect for the Constitution is if trump repubs repent and denounce trump, mitch, and barr!

Anyone want to set the odds for that taking place?!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 239
The Trump Party completely shredded our Constitution on Wed. with their vote. A shame they don't even know it!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 239

Well, we received the answer to this apparently quite perplexing question; only ONE, Mitt Romney.

He;s the only one with guts, courage and backbone....hopefully, this is the end of the GOP.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 239

@KidBoy2 wrote:
mimi0000 posted..

Will people contact Republican encouraging them to Respect the Consitution?

My guess is not many.

======================================================================

No need as they already do.

WRONG!  No where in the Constitution does it say it's acceptable to ask a foreign country to interfere in US elections....NO WHERE!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 239
both Cee Tee are in search of doing everything they can to stay in power, and nothing else, and I think it shows, don't you? SAD!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 239
I will add, the truth and facts to the list please, thanks.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 239

In Trump World, the Constitution no longer exists. That's why you have Moscow Mitch and Crazy Lindsey Graham, proudly proclaiming they will do everything they can to PREVENT a FAIR and IMPARITAL TRIAL. Unbelievable!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 239

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

NO, because they have never read it! The Constitution was designed to get away from the dictatorship of England and King James, John, Henry the VIII, etc. We specifically did not want a dictatorship, and the framers made the impeachment process a check on powers of the branches of the government appropriate for this very occasion we are in. Too bad the Republicansdontt like it, they waved the Constitution in BillClintonss face over a blow job, which is sexual minutia compared to what Trump has done. 

To tRump supporters a blow job from a consenting adult of the opposite sex is a much more grave infraction than inviting three foreign countries into our national elections.  To think that some Evangelicals say that this vile lying man was "chosen by God". ROFLMAO !!!!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 239

NO, because they have never read it! The Constiution was designed to get away from the dictatorship of England and King James, John, Henry the VIII, etc. We specifically did not want a dictarorship, and the framers made the impeachment process a check on powers of the branches of the goverment appropriate for this very occasion we are in. Too bad the Republicans dont like it, they waved the Constiution in Bill Clintons face over a blow job, which is sexual minutia compared to what Trump has done. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 239

I agree with you that I cannot find anything "good" that 45 supports...  Not a thing- and I don't want to develop a headache looking anymore.

It's amazing in fact.. that I cannot even find one teeny thing-

Let's just hope that we don't have to put up with him for another 4 years.  That would be a huge tragedy. Sigh

"Time spent with cats is never wasted"- Sigmund Freud
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors