Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 239
brings new meaning to the term HYPOCRITE!!!! In my opinion.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 239

@Tom5678 wrote:
The Trump Cult Party shredded our Constitution last week in the Senate. A shame they still don't know or accept it!

Says a LOT about those who will use and support corruption and claim they are rooting out corruption...How many of those lowest educated states supported trump?  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 239
The Trump Cult Party shredded our Constitution last week in the Senate. A shame they still don't know or accept it!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 239

Image result for trump cartoons

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 239

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Yada yada yada.... what else ya got? I read the same "stuff" from y'all every day. It's like listening to CNN , same crap different day.

Backatcha, same old Fox nonsense, just a different day. You're a broken record. Y-a-w-n.

Trump is as corrupt and amoral as they come, as is what's left of his administration. Those that had real moral character have long departed. Don't expect me to respect that, or any of his enablers in the House and Senate. They are just spineless creatures and gutless wonders, save Mitt Romney.

Maybe Mitt will join the Lincoln Project.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 239
I'm not hurting, I'm laughing.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 239

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Yada yada yada.... what else ya got? I read the same "stuff" from y'all every day. It's like listening to CNN , same crap different day.

Yes the truth can hurt, but neither you nor I can change it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 239

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 239

As you can see, Trump CULT members have no respect for honesty, character, and integrity. They offer their undying, dedicated 100% support to a man who:

• is a PATHOLGICAL LIAR
  • surrounded himself with CONVICTED FELONS
  • has been accused of sexual assault by 24 women
  • listens to Vladimir instead of U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • was IMPEACHED
  • has no respect for the "Rule of Law" or our Constitutilon
  • etc.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 239

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Today's version of the Republican Party has no respect for:

• honesty
  • integrity
  • the rule of law
  • NATO
  • the Constitution
  • etc.

That's what Donald Trump did to what was once a proud party and symbol of real conservatism.

Today's republican party is tired of picking up the bar of soap. Those day are over. You want honesty? here's the truth as hard as it maybe to accept. The truth isn't hard to accept, though one's very biased opinion can be....maybe you should address CeeTee's comments, you ignored most of his points.

We live in a world of liars, and there is no bigger liar in history than your emperor....

leakers ...... good for the whistleblowers.....you act as if they didn't exist before trump, though they did.

and liberals who continually attempt to undermine this administration. To funny.....which of trumps appointee's do you call a Liberal?  Those that truthfully testified?  Only a fraud would label them Liberals.  Of course, if you disagree with the truth, and facts, you call them a Liberal who undermines Trump.  IMO, that's not very wise.  It sounds like you are intolerant of those you don't agree with?  Is that true?

The POTUS continues to drain the black water from government. POTUS IS the black sludge himself.....It's amazing to see some embrace and tolerate a liar, a bigot, a racist a misogynist and a fraud.  

This POTUS is the most open available president EVER!  Yep, that's why he tells his staff to not testify, ignore supeana's, and not reveal his taxes as he said he would do; Steal his stenographers notes, etc.  Open?  LMAO!!!!

This POTUS made NATO stronger by being the adult in the room and calling out the slackers in Europe.  Meanwhile, he's the joke in the room.....

This POTUS has appointed more constitutionalists Conservative judges

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors