Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 81 of 180

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's also a classic example of the hypocrisy of so-called Christians; now one suggest the ten commandments have been changed to, "Thou shall not commit adultery if your President".

Of course the ten commandments were part of the Law of Moses which applied to the Children of Israel, whereas the New Testament applies to Christians.  And it says to judge not lest you be judged.  So, you are also a biblical scholar?   Never would know it by your posts.

Have you thought to make a comparison between Trump and Clinton when it comes to discussions about their private lives?  Apparently they run in parallels.  The difference seems to be that Clinton didn't have the money to pay off his victims.

Have a good day

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And Trump has not had any affairs as President...Oh, but he had them right after his wife delivered their kid.  And you're OK with that?  Not what I'd call a "man".  By the way, it's the 21st century now.  Are you still living in last century?

Wasn't those affairs long before he became President?  And isn't that between him and his wife? 

2 sentences, 2 questions......another classic example of word one in the video.

It's also a classic example of the hypocrisy of so-called Christians; now one suggest the ten commandments have been changed to, "Thou shall not commit adultery if your President".

Image result for cartoon trump supporters

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 180
That's how it has always been and will always be.

Humans have always been opinionated, independent, and contrary that way...@alferd........I didn't copy your whole post, but do agree. We are all entitled to our opinion, our vote and even to change our minds through the years. What I would like to see in our country is this change. That individuals would stop the attack on one another. I use humor a lot and get attacked for it. I am OK with that. I happen to write humor and even do some stand up......not in clubs......but for women's groups. church groups, etc. I find some posters who will critize me if I tried to hang them with a new rope. Again, that is their right. I do, however just ignore them if they seem to be mired up in one place of thought or attack because that is my right. The cartoons I post many times jog some posts so it ain't all bad.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 180

@Soosie- as strongly, and earnestly as you support trump, and believe in conservative ideals - there are people who every bit as strongly, and earnestly do not support trump and equally do not support conservative ideals.

For each it is a moral and ethical imperative.

Each group won't change no matter what - it's been that way as long as humans have existed, and will continue to be that way...

I've never voted for a republican - and never will - because I'm certain that ever since the great depression, the republican party has been a criminal conspiracy dedicated to betraying the average American in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, absolutist religious groups, and - now - is in favor of a subservient and obsequiously obedient puppet of an unfriendly foreign power...

Remember that the man who wrote the Declaration of Independence also firmly believed and wrote the words - "I hope we shall take warning from the example and crush in it’s birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength, and to bid defiance to the laws of their country."

If "corporations are people" - there are a few that should be executed - for the good of the nation...

The plea that we all pull together, accept trump, and work together to achieve that pie-in-the-sky fantasy, is just flat plain never going to happen - unless half of the American people are imprisoned or executed - like some despot dictators have attempted in order to make everyone be the same.

But - their "solution" has never managed to outlive them, has it?

That's how it has always been and will always be.

Humans have always been opinionated, independent, and contrary that way...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 180

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And Trump has not had any affairs as President...Oh, but he had them right after his wife delivered their kid.  And you're OK with that?  Not what I'd call a "man".  By the way, it's the 21st century now.  Are you still living in last century?

Wasn't those affairs long before he became President?  And isn't that between him and his wife? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 180
I think it has not only gotten off topic, it has unfortunately been proven there is too much hatred for it to ever end.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 180

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 180

@Soosie wrote:
All I've seen from you are insults and your intention to divide us even further. But at least now you're publicly admitting that you really don't give a **bleep**, so thanks for that. @Cirice.......Here you are instead of trying to show me how posting in this group can solve a or any problem, coming up with an insult to me. You simply prove my point that is what posters here want to do. You don't have a good answer, so you take a crack at me personally. My answer is: It will continue to be entertainment and fodder for my fun.

Sadly for the enablers this right now is for their fun. There is a simple answer do not vote for anyone with an R behind their name. We either get our Dictator out before he gets full power or the country goes down in flames like the other Dictatorships have.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 180

@Soosie wrote:
All I've seen from you are insults and your intention to divide us even further. But at least now you're publicly admitting that you really don't give a **bleep**, so thanks for that. @Cirice.......Here you are instead of trying to show me how posting in this group can solve a or any problem, coming up with an insult to me. You simply prove my point that is what posters here want to do. You don't have a good answer, so you take a crack at me personally. My answer is: It will continue to be entertainment and fodder for my fun.

I'm not the one who came in here to insult people and create division for my own entertainment. You are. By your own admission.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And Trump has not had any affairs as President...you can not say that about JFK and Bill Clinton.

Yes it is just more disgust hypocritical ...typical of many on the left.

I'm not sure that Trump hasn't had any affairs as president.

Anyway, JFK and Clinton are not the president now.  Trump is, unfortunately, so it is Trump that we are talking about.

Kudos
Views