From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 41 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

'trying to make a connection with past Presidents'..... but its fair to make comparisons, much as comparing other things in life.  These comparisons has been made on this forum for the decade and half I have been on this forum site. 

And they have been made in every type political campaign ever waged,

Yep -  and trump supporters are not only quislings - but the biggest and most shameless unpatriotic liars thus far seen in this century.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 180

@williamb39198 wrote:

'trying to make a connection with past Presidents'..... but its fair to make comparisons, much as comparing other things in life.  These comparisons has been made on this forum for the decade and half I have been on this forum site. 

And they have been made in every type political campaign ever waged,

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 180

Besides the support of: lies, false accusations, maligning the character of others, making America white again, there is this fascination with trying to make a connection with past Presidents or political opponents! How have they affected the lunacy of trump policies. 

Are the doing “Jedi mind tricks” on trump? 

trump is on his own here, he’s responsible...even though he always blames others for his bad decisions. 

mawa?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 180

@Centristsin2010

Looks as if you are at a loss of words again, so have to dig up nonsensical and irreverent pictures.  Hardly the king of the board type.

Have a good day!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:
williamb39198 posted..

I consider lying to directly reflect the person’s character, as in trump. It reflects morals, compassion, honesty, and trust.

trump does not exhibit any of these qualities. How can trump supporters speak on his policies, and expect us to believe or even go along with a person who has no credible foundation as a person?

how?

===========================

"How can trump supporters speak on his policies, and expect us to believe or even go along with a person who has no credible foundation as a person?"

His policies are one thing his big mouth is another thing.

You need to look at President Clinton ...the lies he told and what he did as President while in office for that answer. Clinton is most admired after what he did...as President Trump has not done anything like Clinton did.

Poll: Bill Clinton Most Admired President Over Past 25 Years
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../poll-bill-clinton-most-admired-president-over-past-25-y...
Jun 13, 2014 - Bill Clinton is the most admired president over the last 25 years, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Survey.

Another far-right extremists who discounts the idiocy of trump with, "well, what about...." Seems like they are challenged but the stupidity of trump.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Why are you judging?  It's what Christian hypocrites do.

Perhaps you can show where in the New Testament it says that?  Isn't it more hypocritical of you to be posting that you are qualified to judge others?  That is apparently what you are doing.

And how do you arrive at the conclusion that what I'm posting is in 'a baiting manner'?  Is it because I'm questioning your post? 

If you think the ten commandments applies to Christians today, then perhaps the rest of the Law of Moses does also? 

Six sentences, 5 questions....typical of an.....

Image result for askhole

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 180
williamb39198 posted..

I consider lying to directly reflect the person’s character, as in trump. It reflects morals, compassion, honesty, and trust.

trump does not exhibit any of these qualities. How can trump supporters speak on his policies, and expect us to believe or even go along with a person who has no credible foundation as a person?

how?

===========================

"How can trump supporters speak on his policies, and expect us to believe or even go along with a person who has no credible foundation as a person?"

His policies are one thing his big mouth is another thing.

You need to look at President Clinton ...the lies he told and what he did as President while in office for that answer. Clinton is most admired after what he did...as President Trump has not done anything like Clinton did.

Poll: Bill Clinton Most Admired President Over Past 25 Years
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../poll-bill-clinton-most-admired-president-over-past-25-y...
Jun 13, 2014 - Bill Clinton is the most admired president over the last 25 years, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Survey.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 180

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Why are you judging?  It's what Christian hypocrites do.

Perhaps you can show where in the New Testament it says that?  Isn't it more hypocritical of you to be posting that you are qualified to judge others?  That is apparently what you are doing.

And how do you arrive at the conclusion that what I'm posting is in 'a baiting manner'?  Is it because I'm questioning your post? 

If you think the ten commandments applies to Christians today, then perhaps the rest of the Law of Moses does also? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Not when we have people that say things that are lies like this about Conservatives and Republicans..

..they want to make white again

..they want to do away with SS and Medicare

..they support the KKK

..they support Nazis

...they are White Supremacists

..they do not pay their fair share

..they do not care about the poor

People that think that and say that and post that are stirring hate in our country and I say shame on they!!

You should become much more informed vs. remailing in denial Kidboy.  Most of the country isn't like rural Montana.
How white supremacists split a quiet Rust Belt town
Those who rely on Fox News and Hate Radio choose to remain uniformed/ignorant of reality.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 180

@john258 wrote:

Trumps rise to Dictator. You have had that explained to you many times.

Explain again since I must have missed it.  From what I remember about Hitler there were riots and marching in the streets; smashing of windows in stores; book burnings; among other things.  I haven't noticed any of this going on.  Detaining of illegals in facitilities was going on during the Obama administration. What else has been happening that didn't happen in the Obama administration?

What is the source of your revelations?  Does one have to have a liberal decoder ring to translate them?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors