Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 11 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why do you think that those who have the money should be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions?

Do you think that those who doesn't have money should be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions?

I am not the one who said "Have you thought to make a comparison between Trump and Clinton when it comes to discussions about their private lives?  Apparently they run in parallels.  The difference seems to be that Clinton didn't have the money to pay off his victims."

I think that everyone should face the same repercussions for the same actions regardless of the amount of money they have. Why don't you?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

Besides the support of: lies, false accusations, maligning the character of others, making America white again, there is this fascination with trying to make a connection with past Presidents or political opponents! How have they affected the lunacy of trump policies.

Are the doing “Jedi mind tricks” on trump?

trump is on his own here, he’s responsible...even though he always blames others for his bad decisions.

===========================

There you go with another lie ... "making America white again" is a made up racist thing that the left has used to brainwash the ignorant.

We are in the age were anyone with the know how can change things around to their liking this is how it worked with make America great ....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/make-america-white-again-trump/

Fact Check Fauxtography
‘Make America White Again’
A photograph of Donald Trump supporters wearing "Make America White Again" shirts at a rally is an altered version of a less controversial picture.

Facebook2.5kTwitterRedditWhatsAppEmailMore
CLAIM
Photograph shows Donald Trump supporters wearing "Make America White Again" shirts at a rally.

RATING
FALSE

ORIGIN
In early March 2016, a photograph began circulating on Facebook depicting four women at a Donald Trump rally seemingly wearing t-shirts that spelled out the slogan “Make America White Again”:

The image was a riff on Trump’s much-debated campaign slogan “Make America Great Again,” a phrase that opponents countered by asserting America never “stopped being great.” However, idate for Congress posTrump’s words resonated with his base, and the slogan appears on a plethora of shirts, hats, and other Trump campaign items.

It wasn’t difficult to determine that the photograph had been altered. The original dated to at least December 2015 and showed that the pictured Trump supporters had simply reproduced Trump’s rallying phrase, with the third woman’s shirt digitally changed to read “WHITE” rather than “GREAT”:

Wrong again, Kidboy.....in 2014 a TN candidate for Congress had this billboard erected:

Image result for make america white again

He wasn't from "the left" as you falsely claim.  In fact he quoted Anne Colter when he created this racist billboard.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/congressional-candidates-controversial-billboard-has-polk-county...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cirice posted..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Not when we have people that say things that are lies like this about Conservatives and Republicans..

..they want to make white again

..they want to do away with SS and Medicare

..they support the KKK

..they support Nazis

...they are White Supremacists

..they do not pay their fair share

..they do not care about the poor

People that think that and say that and post that are stirring hate in our country and I say shame on they!!

Show us that you don't. Otherwise, admit it.

-------------------------------------------

People that think that and say that and post that are stirring hate in our country and I say shame on they!!

Back at you..Show us that you don't. Otherwise, admit it.

The WH stenographer has been talking about how she did not think she could work in an administration (Trump's) which used such divisive language in speeches.  I guess we know who is stirring hate. How are all those "Mexican rapists" coming along.? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 180
Cirice posted..

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Not when we have people that say things that are lies like this about Conservatives and Republicans..

..they support the KKK

..they support Nazis

-------------------------------------------

Back at you..Show us that you don't. Otherwise, admit it.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 180

Trump Cult members are devoted to a President who is full of hate and bigostry, he insults people every day, and he treats the press as an enemy of the people. And they have the nerve to talk about political hatred? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 180

@Cirice wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

..they support the KKK

..they support Nazis

Again the "prove a negative" dodge of the left. It seems that if "us" wants to make derogatory comments about others, "us" should be able to offer some substantiation.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:

..they support the KKK

..they support Nazis

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 180

@Olderscout66

Thanks for all of the factual input and posts. Particularly liked the listing of facts on how “republicans spread hate with lies”...we are not suppose to believe what we see! trump supporters spread lies because they only receive and believe the lies that trump spews!

They do not seem to be able to come to grips with trump playing them and being a pathological liar. 

I think that this falls under the “you may own your own opinions, but you do not own the facts”.

facts are true, lies are not

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 180

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why do you think that those who have the money should be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions?

Do you think that those who doesn't have money should be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions?

That is a weird response. 

Not as weird as some of your posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 180

@Olderscout66 wrote:

By the way, if things are so good at Soosie's Corporation, why does she still have to work at all? She is a "Senior", right?

I "retired" three times from three different entities before my health finally for forced me to quit.  After the third time I decided it was time to do some things I had wanted to do all my life and could do from home.  To each his/her own.  My brother is up into 70s and worth more than the average person, yet keeps working.

Kudos
Views