From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 171 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Oh my, and who is the ones comparing those they disagree with to Hitler, Nazis and pre-war Germany?  Who is out of touch with reality but with selective amnesia?

Anyone that compares Nazi Germany with Trump's policies or Trump ,is doing a great disservice to Hitler and Nazi Germany.
This movement  Trump's Movement  does not qualify in the slightest to the sophistication of what happened in Germany. So, don't  even think that they can be compared because they are not.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 172 of 180

Geez Gordy, is it all about bathrooms? Is that the problem? Who knew?

Sometimes it's about restaurants.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 173 of 180

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, apparently the ignoblers here are out of touch with reality.   I would only suggest that they perform a review and determine that it is not the Dems here who are agitating and spewing the word HATE on this site...it is one of their own.    Just sayin.  

Oh my, and who is the ones comparing those they disagree with to Hitler, Nazis and pre-war Germany?  Who is out of touch with reality but with selective amnesia?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 174 of 180

Oh my, apparently the ignoblers here are out of touch with reality.   I would only suggest that they perform a review and determine that it is not the Dems here who are agitating and spewing the word HATE on this site...it is one of their own.    Just sayin.  

Anyone who is relying of Tweets for their information and judgement......hmmmmm.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 175 of 180
@gordyfl.............Geez Gordy, is it all about bathrooms? Is that the problem? Who knew?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 176 of 180

polarizing partisan.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 177 of 180
@Epster..........I just ordered a book that I hope will explain how and why Democrats embraced this hatred, became so liberal and have a " follow the flock state of mind." It is also as if everything cannot be free (college for example) then, "let's march, tear up and tear down." I keep saying when they have used up the working class, then I guess they will learn how to work to eat. Then, to harp over and over about the President and act if they have zero control over their lives just blows me away. Now, watch the jabs begin. I hope they do because it proves my point. I think some are lazy and keep a script to copy and paste.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 178 of 180

polarizing partisan.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 179 of 180

Yesterday my Twitter feed was awash with people celebrating the person who took a mattock to President Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star.

As if that didn't make the entire liberal resistance look even worse. As if celebrating an action that doesn't cost the President a thing but that needs to be cleaned up and repaired (and then perhaps protected) by someone else was helping their cause. As if this, as if that....

And when I went to suggest such things to these upstanding individuals, I was attacked and called horrific names.

So, uh, I'm not seeing this caustic political emotionality end in the sweet by and by, no.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 180 of 180

Lettin up.jpgNot happening

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors