From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

182 Views
Message 71 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

What an unmitigated crock from the GOPers - Progressives dislike having a Russian mole as POTUS, and that's "hateful". I guess the Republicans now define "Hateful" as "anything that threatens our Political Power".



It could be pointing out the daily lies from Lemontop, or noticing how he's destroying our alliances with Democracies and sucking up to murderous dictators, or how ALL the economic gains since 1985 have gone to the top 1% or how his administration is destroying our environment and endangering our children. All those TRUTHS aappear to the warped mind of the neoCon as "hate"'



But accepting support from the KKK and telling the world the Nazis KKK and White Supremacists ARE GOOD PEOPLE is somehow "unifying"?

=========================

Gee, I am glad that I know that what you posted is just the same garbage that you post many times a day...garbage that shows you do not want to be objective.




You are confused. Turn that around and it might be true.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
182
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

182 Views
Message 72 of 180
Older posted..

What an unmitigated crock from the GOPers - Progressives dislike having a Russian mole as POTUS, and that's "hateful". I guess the Republicans now define "Hateful" as "anything that threatens our Political Power".



It could be pointing out the daily lies from Lemontop, or noticing how he's destroying our alliances with Democracies and sucking up to murderous dictators, or how ALL the economic gains since 1985 have gone to the top 1% or how his administration is destroying our environment and endangering our children. All those TRUTHS aappear to the warped mind of the neoCon as "hate"'



But accepting support from the KKK and telling the world the Nazis KKK and White Supremacists ARE GOOD PEOPLE is somehow "unifying"?

=========================

Gee, I am glad that I know that what you posted is just the same garbage that you post many times a day...garbage that shows you do not want to be objective.



Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
182
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
207
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

207 Views
Message 73 of 180

@Olderscout66 wrote:

What an unmitigated crock from the GOPers - Progressives dislike having a Russian mole as POTUS, and that's "hateful". I guess the Republicans now define "Hateful" as "anything that threatens our Political Power".

 

It could be pointing out the daily lies from Lemontop, or noticing how he's destroying our alliances with Democracies and sucking up to murderous dictators, or how ALL the economic gains since 1985 have gone to the top 1% or how his administration is destroying our environment and endangering our children. All those TRUTHS aappear to the warped mind of the neoCon as "hate"' 

 

But accepting support from the KKK and telling the world the Nazis KKK and White Supremacists ARE GOOD PEOPLE is somehow "unifying"?


By golly - Russian moles, lies, murderous dictators, endangered children, Nazis, Kluxers, White Supremacists, the "ARE GOOD PEOPLE" falsehood - all that ON TOP of the Reagan tax cuts - you are having a bad day.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
207
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
189
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

189 Views
Message 74 of 180

@mickstuder wrote:

RIGHT - American people do have - MORE - jobs.....................in fact they are working multiple jobs and those with only one Job working MORE hours for LESS Money

If a person was unemployed last year and now has a job - is that a bad thing? If a person's marketable skills make it hard to get a good paying job and he is now able to improve his financial situation - is that a bad thing?

 

The Tax Cut hasn't changed the Lives of Seniors on a Fixed Income - the Working Poor & Middle Class one bit...................if anything

True - the tax cuts only cut the taxes of tax payers - I got a cut. Do you expect tax cuts to cut the taxes of those not paying the tax?

 

The Resulting Rise in the US Debt and the Extraordinarily High US Budget - will have Trump & the GOP talking about taking even more Money away from Seniors on a Fixed Income - the Working Poor & Middle Class

What have you heard that will adversely effect you? 

 

Because they've already started their Drive to cut Entitlements Seniors on a Fixed Income - the Working Poor & Middle Class

What drive has started that will adversely effect you?

 

At the Same Time Trump is giving an additional 12 Billion to Farmers to offset a Problem HE CREATED

The farmers got caught up in a temporary situation that came from the need to get a better deal for Americans on tariffs. Do you disagree with them getting temporary assistance//

 

Vodoo Economics

 

The Problem - Democrats have no one that is capable of Articulating these issues and they lack the Will because they are mostly all Millionaires and Benefit just as much as Republicans from Tax Cuts for the Already Rich & Politically Powerful

Hey, I thought that we Republicans were supposed to be the uneducated country bumpkins!!!! Now the Dems have no one as smart as you to articulate the problems??

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
189
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

193 Views
Message 75 of 180

What an unmitigated crock from the GOPers - Progressives dislike having a Russian mole as POTUS, and that's "hateful". I guess the Republicans now define "Hateful" as "anything that threatens our Political Power".

 

It could be pointing out the daily lies from Lemontop, or noticing how he's destroying our alliances with Democracies and sucking up to murderous dictators, or how ALL the economic gains since 1985 have gone to the top 1% or how his administration is destroying our environment and endangering our children. All those TRUTHS aappear to the warped mind of the neoCon as "hate"' 

 

But accepting support from the KKK and telling the world the Nazis KKK and White Supremacists ARE GOOD PEOPLE is somehow "unifying"?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
193
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

199 Views
Message 76 of 180

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Trump is winning...

 

 


And middle class America is losing...


Then why does the left have it's collective panties in a wad?

 

If that is true, you'll get you blue wave this year and a neoMarxist Prez in 2020.

 

Dump the anger and smile - if that is right, your workers' paradise is on it's way.


 

I have lost all faith in cons.

 

Don't you care that middle class America is losing so that Trump can "win"?


I do care and I am delighted at the tax cuts, the improved economy, the fact that more people have jobs. Do you have a problem with that - other than it makes the President look good coming up to elections where the Dems have nothing to offer other than "hate Trump" and their latest mantra "free"?

 

 

Wage Growth 1.png

 

Wage Growth.png

 


 

 

RIGHT - American people do have - MORE - jobs.....................in fact they are working multiple jobs and those with only one Job working MORE hours for LESS Money

 

The Tax Cut hasn't changed the Lives of Seniors on a Fixed Income - the Working Poor & Middle Class one bit...................if anything

 

The Resulting Rise in the US Debt and the Extraordinarily High US Budget - will have Trump & the GOP talking about taking even more Money away from Seniors on a Fixed Income - the Working Poor & Middle Class

 

Because they've already started their Drive to cut Entitlements Seniors on a Fixed Income - the Working Poor & Middle Class

 

At the Same Time Trump is giving an additional 12 Billion to Farmers to offset a Problem HE CREATED

 

Vodoo Economics

 

The Problem - Democrats have no one that is capable of Articulating these issues and they lack the Will because they are mostly all Millionaires and Benefit just as much as Republicans from Tax Cuts for the Already Rich & Politically Powerful

''

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

199 Views
Message 77 of 180

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Trump is winning...

 

 


And middle class America is losing...


Then why does the left have it's collective panties in a wad?

 

If that is true, you'll get you blue wave this year and a neoMarxist Prez in 2020.

 

Dump the anger and smile - if that is right, your workers' paradise is on it's way.


 

I have lost all faith in cons.

 

Don't you care that middle class America is losing so that Trump can "win"?


I do care and I am delighted at the tax cuts, the improved economy, the fact that more people have jobs. Do you have a problem with that - other than it makes the President look good coming up to elections where the Dems have nothing to offer other than "hate Trump" and their latest mantra "free"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

192 Views
Message 78 of 180

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why is the political hatred only now a problem when it is not just the right spewing the hatred? The right didn’t seem to have a problem when it was mainly them spewing the hatred but now that some are reacting in the same way they have a problem with it.


A Presidential candidate's aid taking a rifle to kill Republican Congressmen - a Member of Congress telling people to go out and harass people at gas stations, stores, restaurants - masked thugs attacking people to block free speech. That's your people - anything you'd like to say??


That’s just another of your lies. While the actions cited occurred, they are not ‘my people’. And your response had nothing to do with my post.


You posted about all the hatred the right is supposedly spewing. So, my response clearly is related to you claim.

 

But, to specifics - what is my "lie"?


If you haven't been following all the hate from the right over the past 25 years I am not going to try to educate you now. Have fun in your denial.

 

You claimed that some people were my 'people', I do not have 'people'.

 

And I don't have an "idol" or a "hero".

 

However, you did post, "That’s just another of your lies" - what "lie" are you accusing me of? Don't  - "educate" me, just specify the "lie" YOU are accusing me of.


 


I did. goodbye.


If you did, I missed it so perhaps you could refresh my memory.

 

The reason I ask is I have heard that calling another poster is a "no-no" so it would appear that one making such a charge should be responsible for proving it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

176 Views
Message 79 of 180

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And I don't have an "idol" or a "hero".

 

However, you did post, "That’s just another of your lies" - what "lie" are you accusing me of? Don't  - "educate" me, just specify the "lie" YOU are accusing me of.


 


I see today we have 3 more women who have been paid off by Trump including one who claims she became pregnant by him. Not hatred so much as pure disgust at his lack of morals.  That is the problem with being born rich and never having to answer for your actions. You don't learn anything. 


I saw nothing in there about some "lie" I supposedly posted. Did you forget to include it?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

159 Views
Message 80 of 180

It's also a classic example of the hypocrisy of so-called Christians; now one suggest the ten commandments have been changed to, "Thou shall not commit adultery if your President". @cent.......There are Chrisitans who sin. We are of a sinful nature. We will never be without sin. My question is "Who are these many so- called Christians you seem to know and where do you get your power to judge them? I might think you are hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
159
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors