Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 151 of 180
Facts & the Truth Soosie - you asked what I was prepared to do and that was my answer - what is yours? @Mick.........I already gave you mine. To avoid heartburn, I will consider the group for entertainment. I don't get paid to write here. I have a job (know that is a sore spot with you) and come here early, early mornings while others sleep in and during my lunch break. I will be darned if I will center my life around something that has about as much meaning as a rat's patoot.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 152 of 180

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.......I think where your decision might have to be is if you are willing to try to see any other point of view. Also, I see you complain about responses to your posts and yet earlier you were asking where all the Conservatives were when you wanted attention to one of your posts. Can't have it both ways pal. I have decided to keep down heartburn and view this as some fun entertainment for us seniors. In my words..........It ain't gonna change.

Is this a example of eliminating Political Hatred - characterizing and posting your interpretiation of why another poster said or did something - pointing out your opinion of their faulty conclusions .....................I tried with you Soosie because I thought you were sincere when you asked the Question you asked - Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Other points of View - I've started two post in the last two days criticising Democrats as I often do when I beleive they are projecting untruths and alternative realities and are just plain being unfair

I criticise the posts and opinions of Hard Left Wing Radicals on this Forum frequently - ask Cent or NCtarheel

In this thread I gave credit to Fox News when they broadcast the facts of the situation with the CNN Reporter yesterday accurately and condemend Trumps actions

Where or where is there a post from you willing to try and see other points of view or where you are condemning the posts and opinions of GOP and Trump Supporters?

It defies logic that you agree with everything Trump does or says or everthing every Trump GOP Supporter on this Forum Posts - you signal your acceptance simply by refusing to disagree or condemn

BTW - it's a FACT there were 1/10 the # of Posts from the Trump GOP Supporters on the day I made my post about their lack of posting - I counted the average daily posts and they were way way down - thats simply a irrefutable fact and reasonable people know why

Facts & the Truth Soosie - you asked what I was prepared to do and that was my answer - what is yours?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 153 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Anyone that compares Nazi Germany with Trump's policies or Trump ,is doing a great disservice to Hitler and Nazi Germany.
This movement  Trump's Movement  does not qualify in the slightest to the sophistication of what happened in Germany. So, don't  even think that they can be compared because they are not.

You need to tell that to the liberals and fellow posters here who keeps bringing them up in their posts about politics here in this country.  I agree that Trump's movement has no relationship to what happened in Germany.

Ask the people who have suffered though a Tornado in the Midwest or Wild Fires in California or Floods along the East Coast if the Characterization of what created the devastation in their lives is important or even the cause.............................

A Catostrophic Event is just that whether it be Environmental or Government Induced

If you grew up in a country that was not a Banana Republic like I did - you can appreciate when your Country is turning into a Banana Republic and you can also look around and begin to have a pretty accurate understanding of why it is so

We do not Lock up our Political Opponents in the USA like they do in Banana Republics but our Federal Government Officials Today are advoacting just that

We do not Demonize the Free Press that has served us well for over 240 years in the USA like they do in Banana Republics but our Federal Government Officials Today are doing just that 

We have never had a US President say to the American People - Do Not Beleive What You See or What you Hear only What I say - like they do in Banana Republics - but our Federal Government Officials Today are doing just that 

We have had a Rogue Minority in the US Congress attempt to take over the Justice System like it did in the McCarthy Era just like what is happening with Rosenstein right now

So YES you are correct - right now today this minute - we are not like Germany under Hitler - but anyone who cannot see similarities between what is happening in our Federal Government and what has happened in other Countries who ended up being Ruled by a Autocrat Despot is not paying attention

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 154 of 180
@Mick.......I think where your decision might have to be is if you are willing to try to see any other point of view. Also, I see you complain about responses to your posts and yet earlier you were asking where all the Conservatives were when you wanted attention to one of your posts. Can't have it both ways pal. I have decided to keep down heartburn and view this as some fun entertainment for us seniors. In my words..........It ain't gonna change.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 155 of 180

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Oh my, and who is the ones comparing those they disagree with to Hitler, Nazis and pre-war Germany?  Who is out of touch with reality but with selective amnesia?

The first word is relevant.

The key word is 'WORDS'.  Why does one feel like being in grade school again with the taunts and stupid pitctures? 

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 156 of 180

What President of the USA would say to the American People

Do Not Beleive What You See and Hear - Only Beleive What I tell you

If our Wives or our Husbands or any of our Children or our Best Friends Said that to us..................

Reasonable People would be Suspect

Trump just said that to the American People and it's accepted

Thats just not right

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 157 of 180

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Anyone that compares Nazi Germany with Trump's policies or Trump ,is doing a great disservice to Hitler and Nazi Germany.
This movement  Trump's Movement  does not qualify in the slightest to the sophistication of what happened in Germany. So, don't  even think that they can be compared because they are not.

You need to tell that to the liberals and fellow posters here who keeps bringing them up in their posts about politics here in this country.  I agree that Trump's movement has no relationship to what happened in Germany.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 158 of 180

@Soosie, well it appears you have an answer from the AARP posters that are on the left.  It also appears the party of tolerance no longer tolerates anyone that is not in lockstep with their view.

I am just happy they are no longer in charge.  

Based on their actions and rhetoric most Americans are turned off by such behavior and the dems don’t appear to understand or care.

Trump is winning...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 159 of 180

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.................Facts are important. I agree. Much of what I see here is based on someone's personal experiences. They will brow beat others if they have someone in their family who happens to be representative of one of the hot buttons. My thought on that is that one cannot make their whole life about that type of situation just because it exists in their own narrow world. Also, until words thrown around like ignobles, GoperLords, Ignorant, Bigot, etc certainly don't belong in a discussion. This board is not a discussion board but rather one for entertainment. Guess a vote would have to be taken to see which way it should go, serious or entertainment. Perhaps, AARP could make that call.

AARP did make a call - and continues to do so to this very day - a call in favor of allowing everyone from every portion of the spectrum to post their ideas and opinions - the only limitation being that those posted ideas and opinions are not permitted to violate TOS and GUIDELINES (in the sole judgement of the moderators)

As for advocating the application of decidedly narrower and more restrictive standards that plainly, obviously, unConstitutionally and unpatriotically advocate restricting freedom of speech in a blatantly unAmerican manner - maybe a bunch of GOPer lords should find a way to purchase AARP and turn control of it over to trump - thereby destroying everything it has ever stood for...

Only problem with GOPer lords buying AARP is that there wouldn't be a sufficiently large profit - and given that trump, as well as most GOPer lords, are plainly more like greedy pimps than anything else - it doesn't appear likely that will happen in the near future...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 160 of 180

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick...............so what's your plan?

Demand - Trump Stop Attacking the First Ammendment by Attacking the Free Press and Demonizing Them and the US Department of Justice

This Country Cannot Surivive as a democracy if what is Truth & waht is Justice are to be determined by a Single American............................

These Institutions have served the American Public exceptionally well over 240 years under both Republican and Deomcratic Controlled Congresses and Presidencies - the Press and the US Justice System - ABC NBC CNN Washington Post New York Times Etc. Cannot All of a Sudden Simply Overnight ALL Become tools of some Deep State Conspiracy.......................it's ludicrous and absurd - it defies Logic and Common Sense

There is only person perpetuating this Conspiracy and that is Trump and it must be rejected by All Americans

Let these Investigations proceed unimpeded

Let the Press do the same job in the same manner they've operated when they exposed the Lies of Vietnam - they exposed the Lies of President Johnson Nixon Ford Bush and Clinton

Stop Supporting the Demonizing of the Only Microsope We have into Facts and Truth

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors