Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 61 of 180

@Richva wrote:

I am pretty sure I am going to hate Trump until he starts thinking of "America First" as part of an understanding of capitalism

.....he does and demonstrates it on a daily basis.

and free trade

......he does and demonstrates it on a daily basis.

and not cheating on his wife. 

.......do you know something about President Trump cheating?? But, in reality, that is the business of the couple, not you.

I wonder if the AG of Maryland will ask for Trump's pre nup with Melania as part of the Discover Process?  One can only hope. 

What is that relevant to?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 180

@john258 wrote:

The people are posting what he said. There are tapes of Dictator Trump telling all that.

There are tapes of him pointing out that not everyone there was a Kluxer or antifa thug. And there are numerous posts twisting that.

...and the rest is based on that fraudulent action.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 180

@mandm84 wrote:

I knew right from the start when he told us it's all "fake" news , unless he tells us otherwise and he questions our top 17 Intelligence Agencies , FBI and DOJ , something don't seem right. The very best Investigative Agencies in the World !!!

He didn't.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 180

@Cirice

Your comments are spot on. It’s unfortunate that others resort to baiting, trolling or the act of transference...claiming that you are doing something, when in reality the accusers are the ones who are doing the actual act they are accusing you of. Nice try for them, but no cigar!

stay true

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 180

@Cirice

Your comments are spot on. It’s unfortunate that others resort to baiting, trolling or the act of transference...claiming that you are doing something, when in reality the accusers are the ones who are doing the actual act they are accusing you of. Nice try for them, but no cigar!

stay true

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 180

I am pretty sure I am going to hate Trump until he starts thinking of "America First" as part of an understanding of capitalism and free trade and not cheating on his wife. 

I wonder if the AG of Maryland will ask for Trump's pre nup with Melania as part of the Discover Process?  One can only hope. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 180

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Not when we have people that post things like this..

But accepting support from the KKK and telling the world the Nazis KKK and White Supremacists ARE GOOD PEOPLE is somehow "unifying"?

The people are posting what he said. There are tapes of Dictator Trump telling all that. He has accepted support from those groups, and they are part of his base. Sorry but that is true fact. That is not political hatred, it is a call to action for thinking people to make changes. We have seen the thinking people leave the Reb. Party due to it, and join with all other thinking people to mount a fight to end this hate Trump brings. We have also seen far right Dem. leave the Dem party and become part of the far right to support Trump. Look at W Va, Mich, Pa. and some other states where that has happened.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 180
Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Not when we have people that post things like this..

But accepting support from the KKK and telling the world the Nazis KKK and White Supremacists ARE GOOD PEOPLE is somehow "unifying"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 180

Mandm84,

I couldn't agree with your post more.  Nancy.  I hate fake news. Facts  and not flip flopping is always best.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 180

I knew right from the start when he told us it's all "fake" news , unless he tells us otherwise and he questions our top 17 Intelligence Agencies , FBI and DOJ , something don't seem right. The very best Investigative Agencies in the World !!!

Kudos
Views