Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Will The Political Hatred Let Up????

Message 161 of 180
@Mick...............so what's your plan?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 162 of 180

Facts are Not Partisan

Truth is not Partisan

Even Fox News Condemned What Trump did yesterday

Fox News President Jay Wallace said the network stood with CNN.

But the Partisans on this Forum will never mention this

Yesterday I started a Thread - exposing how the Democratic Party Elites are already trying to get Alexandria Ocasio Cortez to Wait Her Turn in much the same way they railroaded Bernie Sanders

These are FACTS - but not one Democrat on this Forum commented - Crickets

Examples of why the Poltical Hatred is going to get worse - People could care less about anything except whatever reinforces their already biased view of the Truth

Source - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/cnn-correspondent-blocked-from-white-house-press-event.ht...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 163 of 180

@Epster wrote:

@Soosie Yeah, it surprised me that the most vicious Twitter attacker yesterday was a 30-something mother. I wanted to ask her how she got to be that age and manage to be so emotionally young. 🙂

!

You mean that Trump wasn’t on Twitter yesterday?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 164 of 180

Why is the political hatred only now a problem when it is not just the right spewing the hatred? The right didn’t seem to have a problem when it was mainly them spewing the hatred but now that some are reacting in the same way they have a problem with it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 165 of 180
@Mick.................Facts are important. I agree. Much of what I see here is based on someone's personal experiences. They will brow beat others if they have someone in their family who happens to be representative of one of the hot buttons. My thought on that is that one cannot make their whole life about that type of situation just because it exists in their own narrow world. Also, until words thrown around like ignobles, GoperLords, Ignorant, Bigot, etc certainly don't belong in a discussion. This board is not a discussion board but rather one for entertainment. Guess a vote would have to be taken to see which way it should go, serious or entertainment. Perhaps, AARP could make that call.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 166 of 180

I posted this in another thread but I think it bears repeating often to anyone who is really serious about ending all the Political Hatred

Honest Reasonable People cannot demand that all those who disagree with them must accept their version of the Facts and the Truth before we can discuss anything

Facts have to be mined from research into all sources of information not just your Favorites and not just becuase what certain sources broadcast make you feel good about your own beliefs

Yesterdays Scenario at the Whitehouse when Trump Banned a CNN Reporter from taking her turn as the Pool Reporter at a Whitehouse Rose Garden Event - foreshadows the continuing downward spiral of the Relationship between Americans with differing Political Opinions

Of all the Political Hatred that exits within the US Public today the Single Biggest Reason why - we cannot agree on what the FACTS are

Few of us understand or have personal access to all the complex events that occur within the US Government every day let alone events around the world that impact the decisions our Government Leaders should be making to protect us and to insure this Democratic Experiment continues to survive

Nothing is more critical to the success or failure of the USA then a Free Press - too many Americans do not understand this or take it for Granted

Americans cannot make informed decisions and choices without Fact Based Information

Our Democracy depends on a Government of the People - By the People and For the People

Without a Free Press to shine light on those areas Rank & File Citizens have no vision into - this Country as we know it will disappear

Anyone who doubts that statement can simply look at the recent History & status of the Citizens in the Countries around the world where of the Governments have been responsible for all-out assaults on the Press

Thailand – Military Coup in 2014 to dispose Democratically Elected President – Jailed all Independent Journalists who criticized Military Junta – demonized the Media and anyone who dares to speak out

Turkey – Erdogan – Scapegoats Journalists and Blames them for a Coup attempt in 2016 – branded all the Independent Media as Enemies of the State and blamed a – “Deep State” – Collusion of Political Opponents who are plotting against his Regime

Erdogan’s MO includes encouraging loyal Turks to attack Independent Journalists who are spreading Fake News against him

Russia – Putin has used the same exact methods to rid himself of any Independent Journalism –

Russia used to have at least two major News Media – RT & NTV …………..RT was controlled by Putin - NTV was a survivor from when quasi- democracy eliminated what was the Soviet Union but

Putin embarked on a mission to coerce NTV into taking his View of Russian Government as the only view – he attacked NTV Owners with the full force of the Russian government – jailed Journalists and many simply disappeared never to heard from again

Bottomline – supporting Trumps attack on the Media by supporting his call to not believe what you actually see and hear with your own eyes and ears – to support his call to physically attack journalists to consider it all Fake News except those from those Journalists who feed you Trumps version of the Truth – creates a environment where Political Hatred is encouraged not eliminated

Again, if we cannot even agree on what the Facts truly are – how are we going to decide what the solutions to all our problems should be?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 167 of 180

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, apparently the ignoblers here are out of touch with reality.   I would only suggest that they perform a review and determine that it is not the Dems here who are agitating and spewing the word HATE on this site...it is one of their own.    Just sayin.  

Oh my, and who is (sic) the ones comparing those they disagree with to Hitler, Nazis and pre-war Germany?  Who is out of touch with reality but with selective amnesia?

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, apparently the ignoblers here are out of touch with reality.   I would only suggest that they perform a review and determine that it is not the Dems here who are agitating and spewing the word HATE on this site...it is one of their own.    Just sayin.  

Oh my, and who is the ones comparing those they disagree with to Hitler, Nazis and pre-war Germany?  Who is out of touch with reality but with selective amnesia?

The first word is relevant.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 168 of 180

@Soosie wrote:
@Epster..........I just ordered a book that I hope will explain how and why Democrats embraced this hatred, became so liberal and have a " follow the flock state of mind." It is also as if everything cannot be free (college for example) then, "let's march, tear up and tear down."

So you reinstated your subscription to Mad magazine; good for you!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 169 of 180

It probably will not let up as long as the administration is so evil that it takes kids from parents and so incompetent it does not bother keeping track of them. Could Trump really be Satan's emissary?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 170 of 180

@gordyfl  HAhahahahahaahah! OMGosh how funny. And good golly let's hope it doesn't come to that!

@Soosie Yeah, it surprised me that the most vicious Twitter attacker yesterday was a 30-something mother. I wanted to ask her how she got to be that age and manage to be so emotionally young. 🙂

I know a gal with a molecular science degree, who upon graduation, worked in a lab only to quit because ... drum roll ... the lab operated on grant money and the grant restricted what one could study. In other words it wasn't fun being told to research xyz. She wanted to be paid to research whatever she found interesting (straight out of college). So now she works in fast food making a few cents over minimum. That oughta show 'em!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors