Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 40

Chasky-- certainly if those who hadn't voted for Obama had gotten up and left the country, the United States would be a much better place right now. No ridiculous in office, no lies, no felonies, no collusion with Russia, no obstruction of justice,  no misuse of taxpayer funds, no sexual predator, and all of the people who support him such as the white supremacists, the white nationalists,  and others who hate people for absolutely no reason would be gone too. What awonderful country this would be had that  happened. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

Cent-- I have words too and those words in reference to trump's words are

Trump is an idiot!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40

@pc6063 wrote:

To all-- just have to say this. In trump's letter, (RE:dismissal), he talks about Comey having met with him and assuring him three times that he, the president, was not under investigation.

This is highly irregular and not something that would ever occur between an FBI director who is heading an investigation of the person whom he is investigating. (CNN)

In all probability, this is just another one of little donnie's manipulative lies to discredit an opponent and to endear him to the ignorant base.

It is time for a little donnie to say goodbye. 

Image result for trump idiot liar

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 40

@UKKid wrote:

President Trump WON the election fair and square?  That's very debatable.  But in any event he's very far from a "fair and square" kinda guy.  He is DANGEROUS to say the least.  He cares about three things only:  Me, Myself and I.  We don't need an "Apprentice" running (ruining) this Country.  It's time to say "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Hey UKKid, welcome to the forum.  Look forward to reading more from you in the future.  Good luck.

I happen to agree with you as well; this clown is very dangerous.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

Image result for trump idiot liar

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Gordy-- let's hope that the next step for us is little Donnie's

impeachment. Don't forget to call your Senators and tell them you want impeachment or removal under amendment 25, article 4.

And your evidence for justification would be?????

Get over it and move on...  President Trump WON the election fair and square.

Fair?  LMAO!!!  Your boy trump fired the FBI Director for how he handled the Clinton investigation.  Did you read the documents you posted?  Do you think that was "fair" treatment of the Democratic candidate?

How about the Russian hacking and then the slow drip, drip, drip of stolen confidential information?  Fair?  Hardly.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 7.39.25 AM.png

Twitter.com

Perhaps that's what the Obama haters should have done ????    So now we should accept Russian ties to our President or 'pack up and move' ????

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

Mimi-- Amen, sister!! Call your representatives!  They do pay attention to phone calls.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 40

@pc6063 wrote:

Trump can be removed under the 25th amendment,  fourth paragraph which allows for removal of a president who is incompetent to hold the office or who is mentally ill. Trump falls into both of those categories. 

Thank you for your post, UK, and again,  welcome to the forum.

--

Are you giving a professional's opinion as to Trump's competency or is it a political partisan opinion?  I would doubt any of us on this forum has the competent standing to give a professional clinical opinion.

As far as the title of this topic, is it advocating a coup if he is not impeached?  Could that be considered sedition?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40

To all-- just have to say this. In trump's letter, (RE:dismissal), he talks about Comey having met with him and assuring him three times that he, the president, was not under investigation.

This is highly irregular and not something that would ever occur between an FBI director who is heading an investigation of the person whom he is investigating. (CNN)

In all probability, this is just another one of little donnie's manipulative lies to discredit an opponent and to endear him to the ignorant base.

It is time for a little donnie to say goodbye. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors