Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why would those "Little Green Men" land in America?

Message 1 of 3

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Maybe they would land in America on the White House lawn to save the world !!!!

I can believe Trump is to incompetent to move out from under their landing spot. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why would those "Little Green Men" land in America?

Message 2 of 3

Maybe they would land in America on the White House lawn to save the world !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why would those "Little Green Men" land in America?

Message 3 of 3

Things you think about sitting on the patio just before bedtime.  When I was a kid, all the science fiction movies had aliens landing in America but I doubt they would do so today.  First, there is the heightened chance of being shot by a whackjob with a gun. The amount of protection we have to give our own politicians and celebrities today would scare off ANY foreign dignitary with a choice, much less one who is green. 

Our government is completely dysfunctional. Most agencies are run by "acting" heads with little or no competence in their role. Not exactly a magnet for a Martian looking to establish an embassy on earth. 

Finally, America doesn't have influence with the other countries on our planet. Once, we were the people who led initiatives and coalitions but in three short years, we have abandoned all that.  Better for those waif like beings to set down in a country which can help them influence other countries.  

Just thinking out loud. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors