Find answers to your Social Security questions in the AARP Social Security resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

Message 11 of 99

With trump’s long history of racism, coupled with his racist and stupid comments, for anyone to say that racism in any form amongst the idiot in chief and his followers is “fake news,” is delusion at best.

The transparency and ridiculousness of posting the definition of a breeding stock of animal just shows how far out on a limb trump supporters will go to protect his very stained and damaged name. In addition,  it shows how simpleminded they must be in thinking that anyone would buy such an obvious diversion from reality, much less the stupidity of such an endeavor.

What is “fake” is the attempt to cover trump’s overt racism. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

Bear in mind, it was SP362 who accused me of pretending to be an "academic" without saying the kind.   Thus, both Chasky53 and SP362 should disclose their academic backgrounds that qualify them to make statements about my academic background. My statement about your academic background (or anyone else's) is that it has nothing to do with IQ, as you erroneously claimed. And, what is your ideal academic background for pontificating about definition of "racist"? Perhaps English and Social Science? Neither of you are forthright and candid. I was very forthright and candid in what I stated, sorry you're confused about that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Image result for trump racist

Surely you do not think that posting such a phony picture makes your point. Clearly you are wrong again!  The picture is genuine.  Rather, it illustrates your inability to look at things fairly and reasonably.  Actually, it reveals your inability to discern between fact and trumps alternative facts.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 99

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.

Acute schizophrenics see things that aren't there.

I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.

You ought to know.

I can't help but notice that you never responded to my question as to how your statement is not the 1B definition of racist that you posted.  FYI, you should quit pretending to be an academic, it is very easy to see through and is not working well for you.

No, I never alleged that they were illegal, just Mexican, and they had straight black hair and olive skin in a community that is about 90% Mexican.  The probability that they were other Hispanic or Indian was substantially less than 10%.

How do you know that I am pretending to be an Academic?  I have an M.S. in Metallurgical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.

And neither degree, if indeed you actually have them, has anything to do with what you are posting about.

How would you know?  You don't know what courses I took or which courses I aced.  Besides, it is evidence of IQ:

https://motls.blogspot.com/2006/03/iq-in-different-fields.html

IQ has nothing to do with education, regardless of your claims on an Internet chat site. I am very familiar with electrical engineering and it doesn't include anything about definitions of racism, etc. I am certain that metallurgical engineering doesn't either (if you even have those degrees). A blogspot? ROFLMAO !!!

Bear in mind, it was SP362 who accused me of pretending to be an "academic" without saying the kind.  Thus, both Chasky53 and SP362 should disclose their academic backgrounds that qualify them to make statements about my academic background.  And, what is your ideal academic background for pontificating about definition of "racist"?  Neither of you are forthright and candid.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

BECAUSE they didn't say ANYTHING about people of color in the laws and decisions.

And that pretty much sums it up. Those who see people as people regardless of their race are "racists" to the left.

Guess who the real racist are.

The Alt-Right, some of which are here.

I have never heard any of the 12 or so "alt-right" followers of Spencer in the world use the words that scout did. In fact, except for Spencer, I have know idea who is "alt-right".

It's not important that you do, it's important to those that appose the Alt-Right.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

BECAUSE they didn't say ANYTHING about people of color in the laws and decisions.

And that pretty much sums it up. Those who see people as people regardless of their race are "racists" to the left.

I have never heard any of the 12 or so "alt-right" followers of Spencer in the world use the words that scout did. In fact, except for Spencer, I have know sic idea who is "alt-right".

That allegation has been noted and commented upon for the last couple of years...  

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 99

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

I have never heard any of the 12 or so "alt-right" followers of Spencer in the world use the words that scout did. In fact, except for Spencer, I have know idea who is "alt-right".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

When you consider "inclusion", "diversity" and other such mandated hiring and promotion policies, is his statement not accurate?

And the list of Trump's racist inclinations goes on. 

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 99

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Image result for trump racist

Surely you do not think that posting such a phony picture makes your point. Rather, it illustrates your inability to look at things fairly and reasonably.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 99

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.

Yes but you "heard it" in Breitbart and we know how casual their relationship with the truth is. 

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

You don't know where I heard it yet you claim to know where. Another liberal lie.

Just do a quick search on the internet and tell me you can't find this stuff. It is all over. This is all from the New York times. 

In 1989, on NBC, Trump said: “I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that. I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really believe they do have an actual advantage.”

When you consider "inclusion", "diversity" and other such mandated hiring and promotion policies, is his statement not accurate?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22