Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

Message 21 of 99

@Richvawrote:

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

From the NYT - "In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty".

Are you saying that the death penalty is a racial issue or that assault and rape are purely racial issues?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 99

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.

Yeah, but the Fox echo-chamber isn't known to get much right...

I wouldn't know but you are the echo chamber for MSNBC who doesn't EVER get anything right.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 99

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Yep, a guy wrote a book criticizing Trump - that is your source. It has been played with by others on the left:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 99

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

BECAUSE they didn't say ANYTHING about people of color in the laws and decisions.

And that pretty much sums it up. Those who see people as people regardless of their race are "racists" to the left.

Guess who the real racist are.

Go back and look at the posts of the originator of this topic and explain to me how their comments do NOT fit your definition of racist.

I am talking about the words of scout. That is what I responded to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 99

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

As I understand the ground rules of the left, if one supports the President's agenda they are automatically Nazi, fascists Kluxers, homophobes and. oh yeah, racists.

Kinda screws up an honest discussion of the topic, doesn't it?

No, its just that the only people left supporting the king of casual cruelties are Nazi fascists, Kluxers, homophobes and racists. 

How does wanting national security and a strong economy make someone a Kluxer for example? Opposing the agenda of the neoMarxists in the past elections is hardly racist. And what is homophobic about our President or those who support his efforts to fulfill his campaign promises?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

BECAUSE they didn't say ANYTHING about people of color in the laws and decisions.

And that pretty much sums it up. Those who see people as people regardless of their race are "racists" to the left.

Guess who the real racist are.

The Alt-Right, some of which are here.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.

Acute schizophrenics see things that aren't there.

I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.

You ought to know.

I can't help but notice that you never responded to my question as to how your statement is not the 1B definition of racist that you posted.  FYI, you should quit pretending to be an academic, it is very easy to see through and is not working well for you.

No, I never alleged that they were illegal, just Mexican, and they had straight black hair and olive skin in a community that is about 90% Mexican.  The probability that they were other Hispanic or Indian was substantially less than 10%.

How do you know that I am pretending to be an Academic?  I have an M.S. in Metallurgical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.

And neither degree, if indeed you actually have them, has anything to do with what you are posting about.

How would you know?  You don't know what courses I took or which courses I aced.  Besides, it is evidence of IQ:

https://motls.blogspot.com/2006/03/iq-in-different-fields.html

IQ has nothing to do with education, regardless of your claims on an Internet chat site. I am very familiar with electrical engineering and it doesn't include anything about definitions of racism, etc. I am certain that metallurgical engineering doesn't either (if you even have those degrees). A blogspot? ROFLMAO !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 99

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.

Yes but you "heard it" in Breitbart and we know how casual their relationship with the truth is. 

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

Did he ever issue a public apology in the NYTimes like he did his racist and bigoted attack ad?  Do I need to explain the word "racist" for the low information poster?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 99

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

Yeah, but the Fox echo-chamber isn't known to get much right...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 99

Image result for trump racist

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors