Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
363
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

363 Views
Message 31 of 99

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”


I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.


Yes but you "heard it" in Breitbart and we know how casual their relationship with the truth is. 

 

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.


You don't know where I heard it yet you claim to know where. Another liberal lie.


Just do a quick search on the internet and tell me you can't find this stuff. It is all over. This is all from the New York times. 

 

In 1989, on NBC, Trump said: “I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that. I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really believe they do have an actual advantage.”

 
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
363
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
361
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

361 Views
Message 32 of 99

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”


I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.


Yes but you "heard it" in Breitbart and we know how casual their relationship with the truth is. 

 

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.


You don't know where I heard it yet you claim to know where. Another liberal lie.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
361
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
364
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

364 Views
Message 33 of 99

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”


I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.


Yes but you "heard it" in Breitbart and we know how casual their relationship with the truth is. 

 

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
364
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
366
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

366 Views
Message 34 of 99

@Richvawrote:

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”


I heard Hillary really hates blacks but was forced to deal with them since they are a big part of her constituents.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
366
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
364
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

364 Views
Message 35 of 99

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
364
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
359
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

359 Views
Message 36 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

BECAUSE they didn't say ANYTHING about people of color in the laws and decisions.

 



And that pretty much sums it up. Those who see people as people regardless of their race are "racists" to the left.

 

Guess who the real racist are.

 


 


Go back and look at the posts of the originator of this topic and explain to me how their comments do NOT fit your definition of racist.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
359
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
367
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

367 Views
Message 37 of 99

@rk9152wrote:

As I understand the ground rules of the left, if one supports the President's agenda they are automatically Nazi, fascists Kluxers, homophobes and. oh yeah, racists.

 

Kinda screws up an honest discussion of the topic, doesn't it?


No, its just that the only people left supporting the king of casual cruelties are Nazi fascists, Kluxers, homophobes and racists. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
367
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
351
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

351 Views
Message 38 of 99

@Olderscout66wrote:

BECAUSE they didn't say ANYTHING about people of color in the laws and decisions.

 



And that pretty much sums it up. Those who see people as people regardless of their race are "racists" to the left.

 

Guess who the real racist are.

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
351
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
367
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

367 Views
Message 39 of 99

@Olderscout66wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:



No, because to be meaningful, you also have to give your definition of race and prove that it is the same as Trump's.  If it's b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, then  "racist" becomes the same as "cultural bigot", which I submit is a good thing.  If it's 3 a : (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group, then "racist" is in the same sense that German Nazis were racist, a bad thing.  Your evil is that you confuse a good thing with a bad thing under the same label.  

 

For example, many liberals criticized the Mexican culture for bull fighting which made them racist of the cultural bigot kind.  Otherwise, many liberals often pretend that all cultures are equally good which is absolute insanity.  And, then may liberals hypocritically call other cultural bigots "racist" to put them into the same category as Nazis.

 

Just to be clear, I am a cultural bigot and proud of it.  I believe that all cultures are unequally bad.  If I think a country is s-hole, it is because I think its culture is s-hole and not because I think its citizens have s-hole genes. 

 


A racist is somebody who assumes they know what somebodies culture is from their physical appearance.  Sound familiar?


A MegaRacist is one who believes their stated feelings about a COUNTRY are somehow seperable from feelings toward the people living in that country.

 

All the places Der Trumper (and, apparently, aruzinsky) have deemed "s-holes" share but one common element - the indiginous population is NOT white. Some of the countries are tropical, some temporate, some have mountians, most have coastlines, some have valuable natural resources, some do not - the more you look the more you realize that the unifying feature for a country to be considered a s-hole by our infantile  POTUS and his ilk is THE PEOPLE THERE ARE NOT WHITE.

 

Norway, on the other hand, is as white as you can possibly get with a standard of living and sense of contentment that greatly exceeds that of the USA, making immigration a non-isssue.

 

So since Norwegeans are possibly the LAST group that would have any desire to come here, and despite their excellent schools, they don't have a surfiet of STEM workers, WHAT is it that puts Norway on Der Trumper's "A-list"? THEY'RE (almost) ALL WHITE, also blonde and blue-eyed.

 

That is RACIST and nobody with a brain requires Funk&Wagnalls to verify the fact.

 

 



@Olderscout66wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:



No, because to be meaningful, you also have to give your definition of race and prove that it is the same as Trump's.  If it's b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, then  "racist" becomes the same as "cultural bigot", which I submit is a good thing.  If it's 3 a : (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group, then "racist" is in the same sense that German Nazis were racist, a bad thing.  Your evil is that you confuse a good thing with a bad thing under the same label.  

 

For example, many liberals criticized the Mexican culture for bull fighting which made them racist of the cultural bigot kind.  Otherwise, many liberals often pretend that all cultures are equally good which is absolute insanity.  And, then may liberals hypocritically call other cultural bigots "racist" to put them into the same category as Nazis.

 

Just to be clear, I am a cultural bigot and proud of it.  I believe that all cultures are unequally bad.  If I think a country is s-hole, it is because I think its culture is s-hole and not because I think its citizens have s-hole genes. 

 


A racist is somebody who assumes they know what somebodies culture is from their physical appearance.  Sound familiar?


A MegaRacist is one who believes their stated feelings about a COUNTRY are somehow seperable from feelings toward the people living in that country.

 

All the places Der Trumper (and, apparently, aruzinsky) have deemed "s-holes" share but one common element - the indiginous population is NOT white. Some of the countries are tropical, some temporate, some have mountians, most have coastlines, some have valuable natural resources, some do not - the more you look the more you realize that the unifying feature for a country to be considered a s-hole by our infantile  POTUS and his ilk is THE PEOPLE THERE ARE NOT WHITE.

 

Norway, on the other hand, is as white as you can possibly get with a standard of living and sense of contentment that greatly exceeds that of the USA, making immigration a non-isssue.

 

So since Norwegeans are possibly the LAST group that would have any desire to come here, and despite their excellent schools, they don't have a surfiet of STEM workers, WHAT is it that puts Norway on Der Trumper's "A-list"? THEY'RE (almost) ALL WHITE, also blonde and blue-eyed.

 

That is RACIST and nobody with a brain requires Funk&Wagnalls to verify the fact.

 

 


The citizens are different from the horrible political situation created by their national leaders. So, yes, the people are different from the circumstances.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
367
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
366
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

366 Views
Message 40 of 99

As I understand the ground rules of the left, if one supports the President's agenda they are automatically Nazi, fascists Kluxers, homophobes and. oh yeah, racists.

 

Kinda screws up an honest discussion of the topic, doesn't it?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
366
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors