Reply
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
415
Views

415 Views
Message 41 of 99

@Olderscout66wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:



No, because to be meaningful, you also have to give your definition of race and prove that it is the same as Trump's.  If it's b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, then  "racist" becomes the same as "cultural bigot", which I submit is a good thing.  If it's 3 a : (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group, then "racist" is in the same sense that German Nazis were racist, a bad thing.  Your evil is that you confuse a good thing with a bad thing under the same label.  

 

For example, many liberals criticized the Mexican culture for bull fighting which made them racist of the cultural bigot kind.  Otherwise, many liberals often pretend that all cultures are equally good which is absolute insanity.  And, then may liberals hypocritically call other cultural bigots "racist" to put them into the same category as Nazis.

 

Just to be clear, I am a cultural bigot and proud of it.  I believe that all cultures are unequally bad.  If I think a country is s-hole, it is because I think its culture is s-hole and not because I think its citizens have s-hole genes. 

 


A racist is somebody who assumes they know what somebodies culture is from their physical appearance.  Sound familiar?


A MegaRacist is one who believes their stated feelings about a COUNTRY are somehow seperable from feelings toward the people living in that country.

 

All the places Der Trumper (and, apparently, aruzinsky) have deemed "s-holes" share but one common element - the indiginous population is NOT white. Some of the countries are tropical, some temporate, some have mountians, most have coastlines, some have valuable natural resources, some do not - the more you look the more you realize that the unifying feature for a country to be considered a s-hole by our infantile  POTUS and his ilk is THE PEOPLE THERE ARE NOT WHITE.

 

Norway, on the other hand, is as white as you can possibly get with a standard of living and sense of contentment that greatly exceeds that of the USA, making immigration a non-isssue.

 

So since Norwegeans are possibly the LAST group that would have any desire to come here, and despite their excellent schools, they don't have a surfiet of STEM workers, WHAT is it that puts Norway on Der Trumper's "A-list"? THEY'RE (almost) ALL WHITE, also blonde and blue-eyed.

 

That is RACIST and nobody with a brain requires Funk&Wagnalls to verify the fact.

 

 


Neither Trump nor I have called India a "s-hole country" thereby refuting your claim. In fact, many Indians are as dark as the citizens of "s-hole" countries.  Trump has been calling for merit-based immigration, of which people from countries like India could be a major beneficiary.

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
415
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
421
Views

421 Views
Message 42 of 99

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:



No, because to be meaningful, you also have to give your definition of race and prove that it is the same as Trump's.  If it's b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, then  "racist" becomes the same as "cultural bigot", which I submit is a good thing.  If it's 3 a : (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group, then "racist" is in the same sense that German Nazis were racist, a bad thing.  Your evil is that you confuse a good thing with a bad thing under the same label.  

 

For example, many liberals criticized the Mexican culture for bull fighting which made them racist of the cultural bigot kind.  Otherwise, many liberals often pretend that all cultures are equally good which is absolute insanity.  And, then may liberals hypocritically call other cultural bigots "racist" to put them into the same category as Nazis.

 

Just to be clear, I am a cultural bigot and proud of it.  I believe that all cultures are unequally bad.  If I think a country is s-hole, it is because I think its culture is s-hole and not because I think its citizens have s-hole genes. 

 


A racist is somebody who assumes they know what somebodies culture is from their physical appearance.  Sound familiar?


A MegaRacist is one who believes their stated feelings about a COUNTRY are somehow seperable from feelings toward the people living in that country.

 

All the places Der Trumper (and, apparently, aruzinsky) have deemed "s-holes" share but one common element - the indiginous population is NOT white. Some of the countries are tropical, some temporate, some have mountians, most have coastlines, some have valuable natural resources, some do not - the more you look the more you realize that the unifying feature for a country to be considered a s-hole by our infantile  POTUS and his ilk is THE PEOPLE THERE ARE NOT WHITE.

 

Norway, on the other hand, is as white as you can possibly get with a standard of living and sense of contentment that greatly exceeds that of the USA, making immigration a non-isssue.

 

So since Norwegeans are possibly the LAST group that would have any desire to come here, and despite their excellent schools, they don't have a surfiet of STEM workers, WHAT is it that puts Norway on Der Trumper's "A-list"? THEY'RE (almost) ALL WHITE, also blonde and blue-eyed.

 

That is RACIST and nobody with a brain requires Funk&Wagnalls to verify the fact.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
421
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
418
Views

418 Views
Message 43 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:


I have expertise in using incomplete information to select experiments to make that information complete.  As a social experiment, I want every single illegal immigrant removed from the United States to gain empirical proof that illegal immigrants are bad for US citizens.  

 

Otherwise, I am no longer going to waste my time answering your petty questions.  


In other words, you can no longer even try to defend your position that you are not a racist.  I am sure YOU do not believe you are one and that is the issue.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
418
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
415
Views

415 Views
Message 44 of 99

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:



What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

 

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.


Acute schizophrenics see things that aren't there.


I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.


You ought to know.


I can't help but notice that you never responded to my question as to how your statement is not the 1B definition of racist that you posted.  FYI, you should quit pretending to be an academic, it is very easy to see through and is not working well for you.


No, I never alleged that they were illegal, just Mexican, and they had straight black hair and olive skin in a community that is about 90% Mexican.  The probability that they were other Hispanic or Indian was substantially less than 10%.

 

How do you know that I am pretending to be an Academic?  I have an M.S. in Metallurgical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.


How would you know that 90% of a neighborhood is "Mexican"?  Hispanic (which covers a lot more than Mexico) is the question on every census and self identification document.

 

You claim you are not a racist, but a proud cultural bigot.  How many generations of these people have to live in the US before they become a part of your American Culture?  If the "Mexican" you see has been here for generations, what he is supporting him from your culture?  The color of his skin?

If you actually have 2 degrees in science (the way you write your posts would suggest not), you don't seem to realize that the little bit of "empirical evidence that you claim you have can be refuted by other "empirical evidence"  None of it is fact.  All you have done is take a few examples and claim they apply to everybody.


I have expertise in using incomplete information to select experiments to make that information complete.  As a social experiment, I want every single illegal immigrant removed from the United States to gain empirical proof that illegal immigrants are bad for US citizens.  

 

Otherwise, I am no longer going to waste my time answering your petty questions.  

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
415
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
414
Views

414 Views
Message 45 of 99

@afisherwrote:

   Hmmm.    A person has non-lily white skin and straight black hair.    To me that indicates the original Americans, aka Native Americans....and if they have a very straight nose, I would surmise they are Navajo.  

 

   Apparently, those with "engineering" experience never wandered into any of the social studies classes offered at their campus.    At the Universities I attended, it was mandatory to take classes outside their chosen major.    


Also most of the Mediterranean.  And, let's not forget Puerto Ricans (who are American Citizens).  I am taking their word that the city they are talking about is 90% Hispanic, but, if all they are doing is making an "empirical observation", then they are lumping everybody with olive colored skin (Mediterranean, Latin America, Indian subcontinent, Native Americans, etc.) into the same pot.

 

I find it amazing how some can justify in their own minds how they are not really a racist.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
414
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
409
Views

409 Views
Message 46 of 99

   Hmmm.    A person has non-lily white skin and straight black hair.    To me that indicates the original Americans, aka Native Americans....and if they have a very straight nose, I would surmise they are Navajo.  

 

   Apparently, those with "engineering" experience never wandered into any of the social studies classes offered at their campus.    At the Universities I attended, it was mandatory to take classes outside their chosen major.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
409
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
405
Views

405 Views
Message 47 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:



No, because to be meaningful, you also have to give your definition of race and prove that it is the same as Trump's.  If it's b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, then  "racist" becomes the same as "cultural bigot", which I submit is a good thing.  If it's 3 a : (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group, then "racist" is in the same sense that German Nazis were racist, a bad thing.  Your evil is that you confuse a good thing with a bad thing under the same label.  

 

For example, many liberals criticized the Mexican culture for bull fighting which made them racist of the cultural bigot kind.  Otherwise, many liberals often pretend that all cultures are equally good which is absolute insanity.  And, then may liberals hypocritically call other cultural bigots "racist" to put them into the same category as Nazis.

 

Just to be clear, I am a cultural bigot and proud of it.  I believe that all cultures are unequally bad.  If I think a country is s-hole, it is because I think its culture is s-hole and not because I think its citizens have s-hole genes. 

 


A racist is somebody who assumes they know what somebodies culture is from their physical appearance.  Sound familiar?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
405
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
410
Views

410 Views
Message 48 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:



What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

 

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.


Acute schizophrenics see things that aren't there.


I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.


You ought to know.


I can't help but notice that you never responded to my question as to how your statement is not the 1B definition of racist that you posted.  FYI, you should quit pretending to be an academic, it is very easy to see through and is not working well for you.


No, I never alleged that they were illegal, just Mexican, and they had straight black hair and olive skin in a community that is about 90% Mexican.  The probability that they were other Hispanic or Indian was substantially less than 10%.

 

How do you know that I am pretending to be an Academic?  I have an M.S. in Metallurgical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.


How would you know that 90% of a neighborhood is "Mexican"?  Hispanic (which covers a lot more than Mexico) is the question on every census and self identification document.

 

You claim you are not a racist, but a proud cultural bigot.  How many generations of these people have to live in the US before they become a part of your American Culture?  If the "Mexican" you see has been here for generations, what he is supporting him from your culture?  The color of his skin?

If you actually have 2 degrees in science (the way you write your posts would suggest not), you don't seem to realize that the little bit of "empirical evidence that you claim you have can be refuted by other "empirical evidence"  None of it is fact.  All you have done is take a few examples and claim they apply to everybody.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
410
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
403
Views

403 Views
Message 49 of 99

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:



What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

 

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.


Acute schizophrenics see things that aren't there.


I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.


You ought to know.


I can't help but notice that you never responded to my question as to how your statement is not the 1B definition of racist that you posted.  FYI, you should quit pretending to be an academic, it is very easy to see through and is not working well for you.


No, I never alleged that they were illegal, just Mexican, and they had straight black hair and olive skin in a community that is about 90% Mexican.  The probability that they were other Hispanic or Indian was substantially less than 10%.

 

How do you know that I am pretending to be an Academic?  I have an M.S. in Metallurgical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.


And neither degree, if indeed you actually have them, has anything to do with what you are posting about.


How would you know?  You don't know what courses I took or which courses I aced.  Besides, it is evidence of IQ:

 

https://motls.blogspot.com/2006/03/iq-in-different-fields.html

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
403
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
403
Views

403 Views
Message 50 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@Richvawrote:

The bottom line here is that if the reader cannot figure out the context of the word "racist" they should stop reading.

 

When used on this site and in reference to Donald Trump, it has the following meaning.

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

 

Does that help?


No, because to be meaningful, you also have to give your definition of race and prove that it is the same as Trump's.  If it's b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, then  "racist" becomes the same as "cultural bigot", which I submit is a good thing.  If it's 3 a : (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group, then "racist" is in the same sense that German Nazis were racist, a bad thing.  Your evil is that you confuse a good thing with a bad thing under the same label.  

 

For example, many liberals criticized the Mexican culture for bull fighting which made them racist of the cultural bigot kind.  Otherwise, many liberals often pretend that all cultures are equally good which is absolute insanity.  And, then may liberals hypocritically call other cultural bigots "racist" to put them into the same category as Nazis.

 

Just to be clear, I am a cultural bigot and proud of it.  I believe that all cultures are unequally bad.  If I think a country is s-hole, it is because I think its culture is s-hole and not because I think its citizens have s-hole genes. 

 


Ahh - So - s-hole genes caused trump to be born irreversibly malignantly narcissistic and have a s-hole for a mouth - got it - thanks for the explanation and proof....

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
403
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors