Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 61 of 99

The bottom line here is that if the reader cannot figure out the context of the word "racist" they should stop reading.

When used on this site and in reference to Donald Trump, it has the following meaning.

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

Does that help?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 55 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Au contraire.....you fulfilled your obligation to let others know that like many Conservatives posting here, the term "racist" confuses you.  Yes, it's very telling that YOU need to know which definition applies.

It's very telling that you don't need to know what you are talking about. 

What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.

Acute schizophrenics see things that aren't there.

I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.

You ought to know.

"sa

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 55 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Au contraire.....you fulfilled your obligation to let others know that like many Conservatives posting here, the term "racist" confuses you.  Yes, it's very telling that YOU need to know which definition applies.

What's very telling is that you are taking broad generalizations and assuming you are correct.  In another thread you talked about the large number of Mexican beggars (among other things).  Did you ever stop and ask them what their nationality was or whether or not they were actually Citizens?  How wold you know what they were?

Two thoughts come to my mind "There are none so blind as those who will not see"  and another one from Forest Gump that I can't post here.

I would agree with that statement.  Some of them also consider themselves to be far more intelligent than they actually are.

You ought to know.

What, "same to you but more of it" was too verbose?  Grow up.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

You're right!  I don't need to know, because I already do know.  It's telling one claims only Liberals "need" to define the term each time they use the word.  Bigot sounds about right.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 99

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Regardless of whether you defined me as part of a smaller group, in fact, I am part of a smaller group.  

"Again compare the comment you posted to your own definitions and you tell me how what you posted does not qualify as a racist statement."

I am innocent until proven guilty.

Public opinion matters....you are NOT in front of a jury; but many judges.  "Guilty as charged".

Public opinion matters....you are NOT in front of a jury; but many judges. "Not guilty by reason of insanity".  

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 99

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Regardless of whether you defined me as part of a smaller group, in fact, I am part of a smaller group.  

"Again compare the comment you posted to your own definitions and you tell me how what you posted does not qualify as a racist statement."

Public opinion matters....you are NOT in front of a jury; but many judges.  "Guilty as charged".

Yep - no doubt - guilty.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

The word "racist" has, at least, 22 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective

noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist

A. showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. believing that a particular race is superior to another.

Definition of race

1 : a breeding stock of animals

2 a : (i) a family, (ii) tribe, (iii) people, or (iv) nation belonging to the same stock

b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, or (iii) characteristics

3 a : (i) an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

b : breed

c : a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

4 obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition

5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A. or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (22 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 22 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

ok. ill stick with nai and fascist. that will make it easy on you.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 99

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

You ought to know.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 99

Many words have multiple meanings.  One has to be sharp enough to understand the context in which they are used. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors