Kudos
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

Message 81 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Race is different than racist.  You do not not need a definition of race to be considered a racist.  The more people pigeonhole and demean smaller groups in the HUMAN RACE is what makes tham a racist.

In another thread you posted this comment (along with other more blatant ones):

aruzinsky wrote: 

This is your evil  strategy:

1. Pretend that all cultures are magically equally good.

2. Attack anyone who doesn't agree with your delusion by calling them "racists" and "bigots" in a purely connotative sense.   

Compare your #1 point to 1B and you will see why I called this out as racist comment.

"The more people pigeonhole and demean smaller groups in the HUMAN RACE is what makes tham a racist."

I am a smaller group (of 1) in the human race therefore, by your definition, you often calling me a "racist" is racist. 

Since I did not define you as part of a smaller group, you need to look back at your definitions.  Again compare the comment you posted to your own definitions and you tell me how what you posted does not qualify as a racist statement.

Regardless of whether you defined me as part of a smaller group, in fact, I am part of a smaller group.  

"Again compare the comment you posted to your own definitions and you tell me how what you posted does not qualify as a racist statement."

I am innocent until proven guilty.

Another use of illogical logic.

How about these statements:

Just some racist comments:

"I see many Mexican beggars."

"Begging, criminal activity and social services (referring to Mexicans)."

"people of Mexican ancestry have a cultural propensity to have large, extended families living in relatively small homes."

" Litter on my street is worse than ever.  And, there is more garbage in the alleys than ever."  (attributed to illegal immigrants only)

"And, if the illegals disappeared, other nationalities wouldn't replace them in Home Depot parking lots, because it is culturally beneath them. "

If you can't see how bigoted those statements are, I feel sorry for you and your neighbors.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 99

Why "Racist" is Fake News

I was raised to be racist, I know what it means, we all do.  Nothing " fake news "  about it. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 99

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The word "racist" has, at least, 22 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective

noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist

A. showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. believing that a particular race is superior to another.

Definition of race

1 : a breeding stock of animals

2 a : (i) a family, (ii) tribe, (iii) people, or (iv) nation belonging to the same stock

b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, or (iii) characteristics

3 a : (i) an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

b : breed

c : a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

4 obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition

5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A. or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (22 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 22 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Correction:

he word "racist" has, at least, 33 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels (i) discrimination or (ii) prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

A. showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

Definition of race

2 a : (i) a family, (ii) tribe, (iii) people, or (iv) nation belonging to the same stock

b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, or (iii) characteristics

3 a : (i) an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A.(i)(ii) or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (33 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 33 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

The content of the post is clearly overcompensation in support of an extreme fringe variant of political bias...

The content of your post is clearly undercompensation in support of a common variant of political bias, liberalism.  

What do you know about, Plato's Allegory of the Cave?

What valid and empirically proved evidence can you post links to that irrefutably proves that Plato's Allegory of the Cave is valid and applicable here and now?

Excessive volubility has often been used as a smokescreen to hide deliberately calculated mendacity, and is recognized by both law enforcement and the mental health profession as a red warning flag of the possibility of mendacity being employed.      

In the vernacular, the expression "baffle with bullbleep" has a similar meaning.

Too verbose.

Translation - can't answer the question without exposing deliberately calculated mendacity and republican/conservative/trump-sucking bullbleep for all to see.

You are projecting.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 99

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

Race is different than racist.  You do not not need a definition of race to be considered a racist.  The more people pigeonhole and demean smaller groups in the HUMAN RACE is what makes tham a racist.

aruzinsky wrote: 

2. Attack anyone who doesn't agree with your delusion by calling them "racists" and "bigots" in a purely connotative sense.   

Compare your #1 point to 1B and you will see why I called this out as racist comment.

"The more people pigeonhole and demean smaller groups in the HUMAN RACE is what makes tham a racist."

I am a smaller group (of 1) in the human race therefore, by your definition, you often calling me a "racist" is racist. 

Since I did not define you as part of a smaller group, you need to look back at your definitions.  Again compare the comment you posted to your own definitions and you tell me how what you posted does not qualify as a racist statement.

Regardless of whether you defined me as part of a smaller group, in fact, I am part of a smaller group.  

"Again compare the comment you posted to your own definitions and you tell me how what you posted does not qualify as a racist statement."

I am innocent until proven guilty.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A. or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (22 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 22 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Correction:

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels (i) discrimination or (ii) prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

Definition of race

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A.(i)(ii) or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (33 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 33 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

The content of the post is clearly overcompensation in support of an extreme fringe variant of political bias...

The content of your post is clearly undercompensation in support of a common variant of political bias, liberalism.  

What valid and empirically proved evidence can you post links to that irrefutably proves that Plato's Allegory of the Cave is valid and applicable here and now?

Excessive volubility has often been used as a smokescreen to hide deliberately calculated mendacity, and is recognized by both law enforcement and the mental health profession as a red warning flag of the possibility of mendacity being employed.      

In the vernacular, the expression "baffle with bullbleep" has a similar meaning.

Too verbose.

Translation - can't answer the question without exposing deliberately calculated mendacity and republican/conservative/trump-sucking bullbleep for all to see.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

aruzinsky wrote: 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 99

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

Correction:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

Too verbose.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 99

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

aruzinsky wrote: 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

Correction:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

aruzinsky wrote: 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors