Message 91 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Definition of race

1 : a breeding stock of animals

Why do you include definitions of "race", more especially this one? It's very 'telling' to me.

Because it is in the dictionary. The definition of "racist" depends on the definition of "race." Delusions of "telling" is telling.

Since you posted this:

"Definition of race

1 : a breeding stock of animals"

What "breeding stock of animals" do you come from?

I also posted, "5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength" which also wasn't counted as part of the 55 meanings of "racist."  Thus, your comments are childish.

The topic is childish

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why "Racist" is Fake News

Message 92 of 99

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The word "racist" has, at least, 22 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective

noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist

A. showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. believing that a particular race is superior to another.

Definition of race

2 a : (i) a family, (ii) tribe, (iii) people, or (iv) nation belonging to the same stock

b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, or (iii) characteristics

3 a : (i) an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

b : breed

c : a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

4 obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition

5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A. or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (22 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 22 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Correction:

he word "racist" has, at least, 33 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels (i) discrimination or (ii) prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

A. showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

Definition of race

2 a : (i) a family, (ii) tribe, (iii) people, or (iv) nation belonging to the same stock

b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, or (iii) characteristics

3 a : (i) an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A.(i)(ii) or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (33 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 33 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

The content of the post is clearly overcompensation in support of an extreme fringe variant of political bias...

The content of your post is clearly undercompensation in support of a common variant of political bias, liberalism.  

What do you know about, Plato's Allegory of the Cave?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

Definition of race

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A. or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (22 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 22 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Correction:

he word "racist" has, at least, 33 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who shows or feels (i) discrimination or (ii) prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

Definition of race

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A.(i)(ii) or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (33 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 33 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

The content of the post is clearly overcompensation in support of an extreme fringe variant of political bias...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 99

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Definition of race

Why do you include definitions of "race", more especially this one? It's very 'telling' to me.

Because it is in the dictionary. The definition of "racist" depends on the definition of "race." Delusions of "telling" is telling.

Since you posted this:

"Definition of race

I also posted, "5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength" which also wasn't counted as part of the 55 meanings of "racist."  Thus, your comments are childish.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

Correction:

he word "racist" has, at least, 55 different meanings: 

rac·ist

noun

A. a person who (i) shows or (ii) feels (a) discrimination or (b) prejudice against people of other races.

adjective

A. (i) showing or (ii) feeling (a) discrimination or (b) prejudice against people of other races.

Definition of race

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A.(i)(ii)(a)(b) or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c.. (55 different combinations) Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is producing fake news.

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 55 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Definition of race

Since you posted this:

"Definition of race

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 99

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Definition of race

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 99

@aruzinskywrote:

Definition of race

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why "Racist" is Fake News

Message 99 of 99

rac·ist

noun

adjective

Definition of race

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors