Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why is everyone surprised??

Message 11 of 12

I don't recall you here Captpeace 47.  OK if I call you Capt for short?  Welcome to the forum.  It shouldn't be long before you hear from the 'other side'.  Wait for it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why is everyone surprised??

Message 12 of 12

Anything Not My President Dump Truck does he does for himself and his fat cat cronies. He started out by name calling an entire ethnic group by describing them as murderers and drug dealers as if there are no murderers or drug dealers right here in the good ole USofA, white black brown red yellow or green. The NRA and the oil companies own him and the rich men don't have to worry about surviving old age like the rest of us so what do they care? Three days before I celebrated my 70th birthday I got laid off just like that and over the phone too. They didn't even have the guts to do it to my face. It's whats called making America Great Again! And now I will be going back to work for the USPS as a Holiday Clerk a temp job during the holiday season and I am glad to have it. In most cases when I have gone out for an interview at other companies once they see what an old dog I am I don't even get the courtesy of a call even when I have I called and left messages asking what my status is.Age knows no politcal boundaries and I am sure there are just as many Repoublicans as there Democrats and Independents who will soon be suffering from the proposed tax plan that blatantly favors the rich and the multi national corporations just like when a madman goes on a shooting spree he's not just picking out liberals -- anybody in his sights goes down and you can thank the NRA for that who basically own the Republican Party. Can't wait for the 2018 midterm elections because there will be a swamp draining for sure!

Peace and Stay Free!!

Peace and Stay Free!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies