Honored Social Butterfly

Why is Joe Biden ... hiding?

Joe Biden has decline to interview with Chris Wallace of Fox news. The news network has promised to request an interview weekly. 

Biden campaign told Fox News he was “not available” for an interview. What does that really mean? not available? Well...  it appears President Trump knows... Biden is a soft brained coward who can't stand up to hard ball questions. 

Sooner or later he'll have to face the music and my guess is...  he couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Silver Conversationalist

Biden isn't hiding but if I were his campaign manager I'd tell him to hide. Trump is charging full steam off a cliff. All Biden has to do is get out of the way.

Biden should do some wear a mask and observe social distancing town halls, make a few campaign ads, and watch Trump shoot himself in the foot repeatedly.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

@Loulit wrote:

Biden should do some wear a mask and observe social distancing town halls,

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-socially-distant-presidential-campaign-photos-2020-7

(from my earlier post)

make a few campaign ads,

Biden launches week-long $15 million ad blitz in battleground states

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/21/politics/biden-battleground-ad/index.html

and (continue to) watch Trump shoot himself in the foot repeatedly.

EXACTLY!

Honored Social Butterfly

So y'all are OK with a coward who won't interview for the most powerful position in the world? 

Is that a accurate characterization of hiden' biden? 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

So y'all are OK with a coward who won't interview for the most powerful position in the world? 

Joe Biden in Conversation with Former President Obama

https://www.c-span.org/video/?474099-1/joe-biden-conversation-president-obama

More obvious every minute how "OK" it is with Americans' appreciation of Joe Biden's COMMON SENSE, HONESTY, LEADERSHIP.

Social Butterfly

oceanedge2 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Joe Biden in Conversation with Former President Obama

https://www.c-span.org/video/?474099-1/joe-biden-conversation-president-obama

More obvious every minute how "OK" it is with Americans' appreciation of Joe Biden's COMMON SENSE, HONESTY, LEADERSHIP.

@oceanedge2  lol  Key words "with former president owebama".  It's obvious none of you care about the truth OR bidens history, just your hate for President Trump.  It's all good, ya'll just keep on hatin' right into total destruction. What aggravates me is, you're all taken the rest of us sane people right down with ya!

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's the thing about hiden biden... we don't know if he is actually lucid and in charge of his campaign or he's just a puppet being fed answers. What's gonna happen during the debates? I guess y'all are on edge about that. 

Lets face it, if ole Joe got elected... it's the VP who's gonna be running things. 

Has anyone thought about how the market will respond? The market is emotionally driven and guess what... hiden biden is not business friendly unless it's cut from the same cloth as Solyndra. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Biden is doing exactly what he needs to, keep quiet and let the covidiot in the White House continue to dig his own trench deeper and deeper. As far as his V.P. running the show, either one would be a VAST improvement compared to the criminal in Chief we currently have! Go Joe!!!
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Joe's been busy with putting together and releasing several plans and policies.  It's been in the news, sorry if anyone has missed it.

On the other hand, I guess IMPOTUS has been too busy with interviews and bragging about how well he did on a dementia test, that he hasn't really had time to figure out any agenda of his own.

BTW, I don't think that IMPOTUS does all that well with those "hard ball [sic] questions".  His penchant for hyperbole and nonsensical babble makes me think sometimes he'd be better off hiding.  I understand the WH has a nice bunker he can go "inspect". 😆

Honored Social Butterfly

Biden is just watching trump act like an idiot and blow himself up, over, and over, and over. 
100 days out, no reason to press it just yet...strategy!

Social Butterfly

williamb39198 wrote:

Biden is just watching trump act like an idiot and blow himself up, over, and over, and over. 
100 days out, no reason to press it just yet...strategy!

@williamb39198   LOL  Oh ya, hidin biden is a real strategist! 🤣   You all know exactly why he's stayin' out of sight...he's not watching Presdent Trump do anything. He won't come out of the basement because he knows that he's no more Presidential material then i am.  He knows the longer he's able to hide what he REALLY plans to do to this country the better for him and his insane cohorts.  What a joke and a disaster, for this country, that they're even pushing him to do this for their own gain.  Not for the country... but for themselves! 😡

Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

well said william. Biden is being smart and as you said letting Trump keeping on digging himself deeper and deeper and deeper, LOL!
Honored Social Butterfly

here is a better question, why is Trump golfing so much??
Social Butterfly

Spoiler
Because golf is the only thing Trump cant get caught cheating at.
Social Butterfly

Biden does not have to do anything.

Biden can just take a picnic lunch and watch the" Anyone but Trump" movement grow, with plenty of Republicans signing up, to save their own jobs.

He just needs to sit back and watch Trump and his administration fail at everything and make political fools out of themselves.

Garbage in, garbage out. Can you get the wiff of failure in the polls? Trump reeks of failure.

Social Butterfly

Tom5678 wrote:
here is a better question, why is Trump golfing so much??

@Tom5678   Not true, the TOPIC and the BEST question IS "WHY is Joe Biden...hiding?   President Trump is golfing (so much) to relax, pretty simple.  Yep gotta relax even during bad times, maybe more so.

WHY is biden hiding... (for the biggest part of 3/4 months now!)  Well probably because they can't let him out of the basement for TOO long, because he's incapable of answering the tough questions. AND his group knows if he opens his mouth for too long, he's dead in the water!! lol  TRUMP 2020!!  👍

Trump 2020!!!
Social Butterfly

A golf club is the only thing Trump can control, even though he cheats at his score.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

WHY is biden hiding... (for the biggest part of 3/4 months now!)  Well probably because they can't let him out of the basement for TOO long, because he's incapable of answering the tough questions. 

Clearly this is exactly why trump won't go to any major network to be interviewed.  He can only tolerate the softball questions from Fox.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Social Butterfly

sunluvngal wrote:

WHY is biden hiding... (for the biggest part of 3/4 months now!)  Well probably because they can't let him out of the basement for TOO long, because he's incapable of answering the tough questions. 

Centristsin2010  wrote:

Clearly this is exactly why trump won't go to any major network to be interviewed.  He can only tolerate the softball questions from Fox.

sunluvngal wrote:@Centristsin2010 And even that is more than biden will do! 🤣  Your comment is just more deceitfulness and distortion of the truth... 

Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

did someone say TRUTH???? Now that's funny coming from someone who supports a President who knows nothing about it, LOL!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Certainly y'all would like to see a town hall, or an interview, or a debate... right? I mean, come on....  you do think that's important... right? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png