Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why do you hate Obama?

Message 41 of 71

@easyed598 wrote:
@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

=========================================

I do not know anyone that hates Obama...do you?

My Exper posted---Yup ...... YOU!       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When you can`t make a good argument  this is the response you get from the left--These are my points why Obama is not a good president----

@col Ernie Hatchell USAF (Ret) wrote:

This is scary.

• All Of A Sudden”…...Before Obama….there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in America.

• All of a sudden….Islam is taught in schools.  Christianity and the Bible are banned in schools.

• All of a sudden….we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports, and businesses.

• All of a sudden….we must stop serving pork in prisons.

• All of a sudden….we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.

• All of a sudden….we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who or what is covered up under them.

• All of a sudden….Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.

• All of a sudden….the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in “anti-Muslim speech.”

• All of a sudden….Jihadists, who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared NOT Islamic by our leaders and their actions are determined NOT to be terrorism but explained through other nebulous terms like "workplace violence."

• All of a sudden….it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators who were benign or friendly to the West must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood.

• All of a sudden….our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to ISIS.

• All of a sudden….America has reduced it’s nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as Obama’s stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves office continues uninterrupted.

• All of a sudden….a deal with Iran must be made at any cost….with a pathway to nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs.

• All of a sudden….America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war, and sabotage THEY perpetrate against our soldiers.

• All of a sudden….the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels of only 300 ships.  The Army is at pre-1940 levels.  The Air Force scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air support fighter.   A further draw down of another 40,000 military personnel is in progress.

• All of a sudden…..half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded with  NONE in the Middle East.

• All of a sudden….Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and release them in Jihad-friendly Islamic states.  He demands that the facility be closed.

• All of a sudden….America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and Jihad sympathizer.

• All of a sudden….there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, but there is endless money for Obama’s “Syrian refugee” resettlement programs.

• All of a sudden….there is an ammunition shortage in the USA.

• All of a sudden….the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two Jihadists is disarm American Citizens.

• All of a sudden….the President of the United States can not attend the Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady because of previous (seemingly unimportant) commitments.

….."By his fruits you will know him.”

none of this is new. Where have you been?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 42 of 71

Tex asked, "Wonder if there aren't more important issues in the country than discussing other posters?  And by name?  "

Maybe Tex failed to read the subject of this thread? The author is asking why certain forum members hate our President, therefore, those posters are the subject of the thread.

And we have one poster who's repeatedly made negative comments about President Obama and his wife Michelle for years, but now he incredibly denies making those comments.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 71

Wonder if there aren't more important issues in the country than discussing other posters?  And by name?  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 44 of 71

I have better things to do than continually prove Kidboy's denials aren't true. Here's another example where he blames Obama and his policies for the high price of gasoline. Under those very same Obama policies, the price of gas dropped from over $4 per gallon to under $2 per gallon. 

Yes you will see Kidboy blame Obama for the high price but no praise when the cost falls below $2 per gallon.

KidBoy2

RE: Gas up $1 a gallon on Obama's watch

‎12-12-2010 07:14 PM

In Response to RE: Gas up $1 a gallon on Obama's watch by NOTHAPPENING

Much of the high gasoline price is because our government is against drilling for (our own) oil giving employment to U.S. workers but would prefer to let our enemies provide our oil and use that wealth gained against us. This is the old supply and demand problem

That is a fact. These nuts are the same people that complain about our dependence on foreign oil and our high unemployment 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 71

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Should Obama Cancel His Martha Vineyard Vacation? by KidBoy2

Page not found.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CT posted..Since Kidboy invited us to post some of his old posts here we go. Here's more on the critical presidential polices surrounding Obama's vacations. Remember, Kidboy denies writing these posts.

No I did not deny them...how can I deny something that you just posted?..in fact these are spot on and I thank you for bring up what I posted....

The Obama's have a record that no President wound want when it comes to spending taxpayers money needlessly.
The Obama's went for a "night out" to N.Y. city.
Mrs Obama and friends went to Europe at great cost to us taxpayers.
Mrs Obama went a day early to Hawaii for the Christmas holidays

===========================================

That says a lot about the Obama's and how they have little regard for how they spend taxpayers money and how they do not care about how they inconvenienced others...like their night out in NYC.

These "things" were national news...whats the big deal?..the purpose of this board is to discuss the news.

Bye

Post what you want... but I do not hate Obama and I know that ...you do not..so enough is enough.

Talk about wasting money.  Here is a three minute clip on Obama wasting money!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/c1Q1qzfL9rE

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 71

Should Obama Cancel His Martha Vineyard Vacation? by KidBoy2

Page not found.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CT posted..Since Kidboy invited us to post some of his old posts here we go. Here's more on the critical presidential polices surrounding Obama's vacations. Remember, Kidboy denies writing these posts.

No I did not deny them...how can I deny something that you just posted?..in fact these are spot on and I thank you for bring up what I posted....

The Obama's have a record that no President wound want when it comes to spending taxpayers money needlessly.

===========================================

That says a lot about the Obama's and how they have little regard for how they spend taxpayers money and how they do not care about how they inconvenienced others...like their night out in NYC.

These "things" were national news...whats the big deal?..the purpose of this board is to discuss the news.

Bye

Post what you want... but I do not hate Obama and I know that ...you do not..so enough is enough.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 47 of 71

Kidboy said, "You are welcome to bring up any or all of my posts."

Since Kidboy invited us to post some of his old posts here we go. Here's more on the critical presidential polices surrounding Obama's vacations. Remember, Kidboy denies writing these posts.

In Response to Should Obama Cancel His Martha Vineyard Vacation? by KidBoy2

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 71
rker321 posted..

Kidboy, you are not going to make any of us, drag all your posts regarding the Obama's and your criticisms, now would you?
Hating Obama is really stupid, you can hate his policiies all you want to. but to hate the man? that is not only ridiculous, and absurd but very narrrow minded. But, I am not saying that you have hated Obama, I don't know you, therefore I cannot say that about you.

==========================================

You are welcome to bring up any or all of my posts.

Yes no one on this board knows me and for another poster to say I hate Obama or anyone is ridiculous as is the topic of this thread.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 49 of 71

Isn't it interesting that Kidboy denies blaming Obama for everything that goes wrong in the world? He also denied writing about Michelle Obama's vacations and shopping trips. The following must be an optical illusion because they are just some of the threads Kidboy started on Michelle Obama's vacations and shopping trips.

Michelle Obama’s hotel suite: $8,400 a night — dee...

by KidBoy2 in Politics, Current Events

Michelle Obama’s hotel suite: $8,400 a night — deemed too pricey for Joe Biden   Not all the  costs  are in, but so far Michelle Obama’s soft-sell public relations tour...

‎03-25-2014 07:36 PM

See what you bought Michelle Obama for her 50th bi...

Michelle Obama shows poor taste going to Spain - C...

Michelle tells people to vacation in the Gulf. People lead by example andMichelle gets failing grades on that.   The US tourist industry is in trouble and theObamas seem to not care...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 71

Kidboy, you are not going to make any of us, drag all your posts regarding the Obama's and your criticisms, now would you?
Hating Obama is really stupid, you can hate his policiies all you want to. but to hate the man? that is not only ridiculous, and absurd but very narrrow minded. But, I am not saying that you have hated Obama, I don't know you, therefore I cannot say that about you.

Kudos
Views