Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why do you hate Obama?

Message 31 of 71
CT posted..

As usual, Kidboy ignores the FACTS. He said about me, "CT is blaming me for a post by another poster...that says a lot."

It does say a lot, it says Kidboy cannot admit he was wrong when he mocked me for what he thought was a mistake on my part.But in reality, it was in fact Kidboy's post, but we will never see nor hear an apology from him.

And despite the black & white proof that he started several threads on the Obama vacations and Michelle's shopping trips, Kidboy continues to deny he was obsessed with their privates lives.

==========================================

Enough of your rants.

Bye bye!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 32 of 71

As usual, Kidboy ignores the FACTS. He said about me, "CT is blaming me for a post by another poster...that says a lot."

It does say a lot, it says Kidboy cannot admit he was wrong when he mocked me for what he thought was a mistake on my part.But in reality, it was in fact Kidboy's post, but we will never see nor hear an apology from him.

And despite the black & white proof that he started several threads on the Obama vacations and Michelle's shopping trips, Kidboy continues to deny he was obsessed with their privates lives.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 71
CT posted..

You can't make this stuff up. As you can see above, that is in fact a post uploaded by Kidboy where he was responding to Not Happening's comment. In his post, Kidboy quotes a couple of sentences from Not Happening and then Kidboy said in his own words, " That is a fact. These nuts are the same people that complain about our dependence on foreign oil and our high unemployment."

============================================

Yes I told it the way it was. Again I was spot on and your know who had a hiss fit and still does.

The more posts CT looks up...some from 2010...and posts...the more it shows I posted what the Obama's were doing..and to think that makes me a Obama hater Like CT said I was is laughable...it shows I care about our country and how the Obama's spend tax payers money...that is a good thing in the minds of caring taxpayers...like we all need to be.

I hope CT keeps digging up my posts...makes me wonder WHY he does not give it up.

Time to kill this thread...I think the author was looking for a fight...why else would he start it...explain please Miseker.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 34 of 71

Kidboy, isn't he the same guy who denied uplooading several threads on the Obama vacations and Michelle Obama's shopping trips? Earlier today I uploaded several threads Kidboy started on those very same topics, yet he continues to deny he did such. Isn't that amazing? 

Now Kidboy is erroneously saying, "CT is blaming me for a post by another poster...that says a lot."

KidBoy2

RE: Gas up $1 a gallon on Obama's watch

‎12-12-2010 07:14 PM

In Response to RE: Gas up $1 a gallon on Obama's watch by NOTHAPPENING

Much of the high gasoline price is because our government is against drilling for (our own) oil giving employment to U.S. workers but would prefer to let our enemies provide our oil and use that wealth gained against us. This is the old supply and demand problem

That is a fact. These nuts are the same people that complain about our dependence on foreign oil and our high unemployment.

You can't make this stuff up. As you can see above, that is in fact a post uploaded by Kidboy where he was responding to Not Happening's comment. In his post, Kidboy quotes a couple of sentences from Not Happening and then Kidboy said in his own words, " That is a fact. These nuts are the same people that complain about our dependence on foreign oil and our high unemployment."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 71
This was posted by Critical Thinking..

Why do you hate Obama? [ Edited ]
Options
‎04-25-2016 02:03 PM - edited ‎04-25-2016 02:05 PM

I have better things to do than continually prove Kidboy's denials aren't true. Here's another example where he blames Obama and his policies for the high price of gasoline. Under those very same Obama policies, the price of gas dropped from over $4 per gallon to under $2 per gallon.

Yes you will see Kidboy blame Obama for the high price but no praise when the cost falls below $2 per gallon.

KidBoy2

RE: Gas up $1 a gallon on Obama's watch
‎12-12-2010 07:14 PM
In Response to RE: Gas up $1 a gallon on Obama's watch by NOTHAPPENING

===========================================
CT is blaming me for a post by another poster...that says a lot.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 71

get a grip ed - there's been cryptoNazi's in the military since we got rid of them in Germany, so finding another who made it to mid-management is hardly a cause for concern. Having anybody consider those absurd rants as anything more than RW drivil IS a disturbing sign that someone is not paying attention to reality.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 71

I'd say President Obama has accomplished quite a lot.

1. Getting us OUT of the worthless wars jrbush lied us into.

2. Removing the jrbush taxscam that cut Uberrich rates in half and added over a Trillion bucks to the debt

3. Cutting the Federal Deficit by over $1 Trillion

4. Providing affordable health care to 30 million Americans AND

- Ending the practice of denying health insurance due to pre-existing conditions - like birth defects

- No more cancelled insurance if you get sick

- No more denied payment if the forms are filled out incorrectly

- No more lifetime caps on coverage

- Limiting health insurance overhead to 20% of premiums

5. Appointing non-Fascists to the SCOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 71

AND "ALL OF A SUDDEN" ...... YOU PROVED MY POINT WITH YOUR LIST OF LUDICROUS ACCUSATIONS .

My exper posted--What's "scary" is that someone from our military service developed such a list, filled with half truths and outright lies.

And even more "scary" is that  someone could actually believe it!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which one were half truths and lies?Denial is not a good defense.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 71

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is all those posts not directed about another poster rather than addressing the topic of hating Obama?   So are you the judge of whether the posts of other's posts fit within a certain category? 

Since my post was directed generally, why did you choose to be defensive?  You even chose to direct your post to me by name in the third person rather than framing it as a reply to my post.  Is there issues with other posters rather than the political and current event issues themselves?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 71

the empoerer has no clothes Smiley Happy

So it begins.
Kudos