Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 11 of 71

Ya gotta love it when someone who always supports the KKK and Nazis, accuses others of being a racist when it comes to President Obama.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why do you hate Obama?

Message 12 of 71

@Soosie wrote:
@Alferd........I think your comment about knocking up a dog is in extremely poor taste. I wondered how long you could wait before posting a sexual comment and a sick one at that.

If you felt that strong about someone else's comment, why didn't you report it as INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT?

Determining whether a comment is "sick", as you say, is not up to you, @Soosie.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 71

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Make america white again?

What would be the classification for the Muslim ban,

There was no Muslim ban - why make stuff up?

Mexicans all being rapists and murderers,

No one except Trump haters ever said that.

lack of support for Puerto Rico,

Puerto Rico received much support. However, being an island (did you notice that) and it's poor infrastructure was a challenge.

the feud with African American NFL players who protest police shootings.

The racism of the left showing again - it had to do with disrespect for a symbol of our nation, not police shootings. there were better times, places, and ways to protest that.

These are non white people, why does trump rail against them and support racist and white supremists groups.

He does not support racist - that is just a meme of the cry babies still not over the last election.

And only want white people to immigrate to America?

Where did you get that??

sure looks like mawa to me

Only through the racist prism that the left sees everything through.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 71

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

And it certainly does contain racism, from trump. It’s a comment on trump’s secondary slogan, and his actions speak volumes against non-white human beings:

”mawa” = “make America white again”

Denial is always in play with trump supporters, who do not want us to believe what we see with our own eyes going on right in front of us. They see the same thing but defer to trump saying what we see and read is not what Is really happening...Right!!

mawa?

That is not Trump's "secondary slogan". Can you show otherwise? I have only seen the haters use it.

I hope you understand - when you make something up, asking you to prove it is not "denial" it is common sense.

said the guy who seldom posts a link.

i suppose you think that is relevant but how????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 71

@rk9152

Make america white again?

What would be the classification for the Muslim ban, Mexicans all being rapists and murderers, lack of support for Puerto Rico, the feud with African American NFL players who protest police shootings. These are non white people, why does trump rail against them and support racist and white supremists groups. And only want white people to immigrate to America?

sure looks like mawa to me

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 71

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

And it certainly does contain racism, from trump. It’s a comment on trump’s secondary slogan, and his actions speak volumes against non-white human beings:

Denial is always in play with trump supporters, who do not want us to believe what we see with our own eyes going on right in front of us. They see the same thing but defer to trump saying what we see and read is not what Is really happening...Right!!

mawa?

That is not Trump's "secondary slogan". Can you show otherwise? I have only seen the haters use it.

I hope you understand - when you make something up, asking you to prove it is not "denial" it is common sense.

said the guy who seldom posts a link.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 71

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

mawa?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 71

@rk9152

mawa?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 71

I think this whole deal of hate is really ridiculous, NObody hated Obama except anyone that had a problem with his race and no one hates Trump/
People at least normal people don't waste their time in such very strong feelings on politicians.

They may not like the policies of the men but hate,please, like I said normal people do not hated people that they don't know.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 71

@williamb39198 wrote:

@VeronikaI226327

My presumption is that you brought this thread back to life from the @MIseker original topic. Very interesting, over the last 2 plus years, not a whole lot has changed. 

I have been here less than a year. As far as Obama, there was racism involved during his terms and there is still racism involved today. Many people objected to or impeded his policies because of the color of his skin. 

One of the blaring examples, to me, of the Obama / trump era is during trump’s campaign and spewing his crappola: trump always browbeat Obama about Barak taking vacations and playing golf. Trump said that he very seldom would vacation or play golf because he would be spending all of his time working in the White House??

How has that worked out for us? Just another fibbaruski from the trumpster? And what about trump’s accusations about the birth certificate? That’s racism in action. trump gets up in the morning to lie, lies during the day, and lies in the evening...it’s the only thing that he is good at! Not leadership. 

mawa?

I don't believe that commenting on the number of vacations a person takes has a racial component. But "mawa?" - that seems to have undeniable racism in it.

Kudos
Views