AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why do you hate Obama?

Message 21 of 71

@VeronikaI226327 wrote:

But, just because they hate Obama, not that he has done anything wrong, but because
he come from a race of people they really do not think much of, except as slaves or
something not human, they attack him, to their detriment, and this is
the sad part that the world is watching Americans do to their African American President and its African American People.

You seem to think that you have the ability to speak for "they". I can only speak for me and I did not like the policies or political ideology that Obama brought to office. Period!

It is sad to see racism so ingrained in some that they see it everywhere and try to attribute it to others.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 71
Yep - they are the kind of much less evolved republican/conservative/trump-supporting trash that - if not watched carefully - will knock over your garbage can, knock up your dog, and vote for trump... @Alferd........I think your comment about knocking up a dog is in extremely poor taste. I wondered how long you could wait before posting a sexual comment and a sick one at that.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 71

@myexper wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

AND "ALL OF A SUDDEN" ...... YOU PROVED MY POINT WITH YOUR LIST OF LUDICROUS ACCUSATIONS .

My exper posted--What's "scary" is that someone from our military service developed such a list, filled with half truths and outright lies.

And even more "scary" is that  someone could actually believe it!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which one were half truths and lies?Denial is not a good defense.

Making up false accusations is not responsible. And doing so to harm the character of another is a form of hatred. In this case .... hatred for President Obama.

And pointing out the ludicrous false accusations is hardly "denial".

The person making the accusation is responsible for proving that accusation. So ask that person to prove the accusations.

SUNUVAGUN!!!  You thought you had THE last word and then someBODY brought IT back to life.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 71

@VeronikaI226327

My presumption is that you brought this thread back to life from the @MIseker original topic. Very interesting, over the last 2 plus years, not a whole lot has changed. 

I have been here less than a year. As far as Obama, there was racism involved during his terms and there is still racism involved today. Many people objected to or impeded his policies because of the color of his skin. 

One of the blaring examples, to me, of the Obama / trump era is during trump’s campaign and spewing his crappola: trump always browbeat Obama about Barak taking vacations and playing golf. Trump said that he very seldom would vacation or play golf because he would be spending all of his time working in the White House??

How has that worked out for us? Just another fibbaruski from the trumpster? And what about trump’s accusations about the birth certificate? That’s racism in action. trump gets up in the morning to lie, lies during the day, and lies in the evening...it’s the only thing that he is good at! Not leadership. 

mawa?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 71

@VeronikaI226327 wrote:

But, just because they hate Obama, not that he has done anything wrong, but because
he come from a race of people they really do not think much of, except as slaves or
something not human, they attack him, to their detriment, and this is
the sad part that the world is watching Americans do to their African American President and its African American People.

We hear them lie and say they don't see color - they lie "bigly" when they claim that they just see people...

They didn't disagree with prez flatus or their fellow republican scumbags when prez flatus said racist things and their fellow despicable scumbags agreed with him...

Yep - they are the kind of much less evolved republican/conservative/trump-supporting trash that - if not watched carefully - will knock over your garbage can, knock up your dog, and vote for trump...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 71

Well our future looked a whole lot brighter back then.  Look at Clown we have president  today.  I read somewhere that Trumps Literacy was in question.. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 71

@easyed598 wrote:

AND "ALL OF A SUDDEN" ...... YOU PROVED MY POINT WITH YOUR LIST OF LUDICROUS ACCUSATIONS .

My exper posted--What's "scary" is that someone from our military service developed such a list, filled with half truths and outright lies.

And even more "scary" is that  someone could actually believe it!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which one were half truths and lies?Denial is not a good defense.

Making up false accusations is not responsible. And doing so to harm the character of another is a form of hatred. In this case .... hatred for President Obama.

And pointing out the ludicrous false accusations is hardly "denial".

The person making the accusation is responsible for proving that accusation. So ask that person to prove the accusations.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 71

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

=========================================

I do not know anyone that hates Obama...do you?

Of course not...........EVERYONE on the right LOVES Obama.

Well, this will explain it. I know this is reported by the Daily Kos............BUT.......the one writing this is a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN. A little amusing but the truth can be funny in a pathetic way............Woman Wink

Why do the Far Right Hate Obama?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/8/21/1414258/-Why-do-the-Far-Right-Hate-Obama

I don’t know why Republicans hate President Obama, but I have my suspicions. Even though I am a long time registered Republican, I can’t figure this new angry and apparently bloodthirsty crowd out there. I was hoping you knew why they hate Obama. Are there any Republicans out there who hate Obama and can tell us why?

I kinda like the guy. His first Republican presidential challenger, John McCain, who was my hero in 2000, until that corpulent nerd, Carl Rove, smooshed poor John like grapes in a wine tub, even said Obama was a nice guy.

Let’s face it, on inauguration day Obama was handed a truckload full of special Bush/Republican grown lemons and damned if the Republican congress won’t let him make lemonade. What a pickle. Then we (not me personally) made it worse in 2010 by handing him a Tea Party controlled House. Have you ever noticed that tea rhymes with…never mind.

Back to the hateful Republicans. The easy answer is because Obama’s black. That certainly might be the case with many Republicans. Those who would probably have been slave owners in the ‘good ole days’—and probably would still be, if it wasn’t for that dratted turncoat Republican, Abraham Lincoln.

No, it’s more than being black. Maybe, it’s being smart. And getting Osama bin Laden and Muammar Khadafi, didn’t help his popularity with the petulant ones either. Maybe, they’re afraid he’ll show the country what a fraud the Bush years were. They were you know. After getting handed a two hundred and fifty billion dollar budget surplus from Clinton, Bush started two, ten year trillion dollar plus wars and that was just for starters. Then he played Santa Claus twice for the Rich and Famous with tax cuts totaling one point four trillion dollars. Somewhere in there he added a trillion dollar prescription drug benefit, which is nothing but welfare for Big Pharma and passed the No Child Left Behind bill, which every teacher in the country hates and has caused widespread cheating on test scores.

After all that he handed Barack Obama an economy that was hemorrhaging three quarters of a million jobs a month and a one point two trillion dollar budget shortfall in his first year as president, the first of several humongous budget shortfalls that can be traced back mostly to the foundering Bush economy programs and efforts to counter the recession. Boy, I’ll bet Bush was happy to leave it all to the next guy—the Republican designated fall guy.

Shush, the Republicans say. Don’t ever mention that. Never mention that TARP was started under Bush as well as the Detroit auto bail-out. Instead, harp on the overwhelming debt and how we desperately need to cut spending. Let the gullible and uninformed public think this all came about one minute after Barack Hussien Obama, that uppity, mixed race, usurper, who was born anywhere but in the U.S., was sworn in as president. Even those who know better will eventually forget and begin to blame Obama for the country’s woes. For not getting the country out of the greatest financial collapse since the Great Depression.

And they are. Frustration and hardship did cause Obama’s poll numbers to drop, endangering his re-election. But good triumphed over the dark side and Obama pulled off a tremendous come from behind to beat Mr. 47% by 5 million votes. Can you imagine where we would be if Romney had won? He was bragging that unemployment, which is now 5.2% would be down to 6% by his second term. Folks almost two years away.

Now, we're into the campaign season for 2016 so be careful America. With this brand of Republican’s help, you may yet get what you think you wished for, and it ain’t pretty.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 71

@KidBoy2 wrote:

KidBoy, you and I have been adversaries since both of us started on AARP's forums over a decade ago, but I agree that this is carrying things too far for someone to keep accusing you of something.  There is no point in him or her directing posts against one individual like this.

I agree that the topic should be ended.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why do you hate Obama?

Message 30 of 71

I proved Kidboy was wrong again and instead of apologizing, this is what Kidboy said about me, "Enough of your rants"

Factually and logically proving another poster was wrong is NOT a rant Kidboy. It's called debating.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22