Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why do you hate Obama?

Message 61 of 71

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

=========================================

I do not know anyone that hates Obama...do you?

Yup ...... YOU!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 71

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I can't believe some of the comments from Kidboy. He's a guy who hates our President. As Not Happening pointed out, Presidents are fair game for criticism but he left out that criticism should be directed at the President's policies. Kid Boy's so filled with hate that.

1. He carefully tracks the Obama family vacations and Michelle's shopping habits. What does this have to do with policies?

2. He blames Obama for everything which goes wrong in America. Remember when he blamed Obama for the high price of gas when it was over $4 per gallon. However, he never once mentioned the price of gas when it fell below $2 per gallon.

3. When the unemployment rate was over 8% Kidboy blamed the President. But when it dropped down to the 5% area, we never heard from him.

4. In the first few years of Obama's administration, Kidboy blamed him for the depressed stock market, but true to form, when the market doubled and almost tripled in value the past couple of years, we never heard from him on this topic.

5. Kidboy is so emotional about the President he cannot objectively analyze Obamacare. He instead believes all of the lies and distortions right wingers tell about the law.

I could go on and on but we know there's a significant difference between legitimate disagreement with Presidential policies versus hate for our President. We witnessed 7 years of lies about Obama and numerous attacks which have nothing to do with his policies.

he was also a birther and called Obama a muslim and a communist. I wonder ..maybe its dementia?
The purpose of the topic has been fulfilled.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 71

well ya gotta admit b1 & jr pretty much deserve criticism, don't ya' think? Just saying...

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 71
Not posted..

When one is a candidate for political office or a holder of office (like Obama), he/she is fair game for criticism. This is NOT considered hate.

===========================================

So true...look at all the posters that criticize Bush on this board.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 71

@MIseker wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

He is attacked on here for his vacations, his golf, taking his family with him, on and on. Why is he attacked for this if it isnt hate? what he is doing isnt unusual for a president.

When one is a candidate for political office or a holder of office (like Obama), he/she is fair game for criticism. This is NOT considered hate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 71
Miseker posted..

KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

He is attacked on here for his vacations, his golf, taking his family with him, on and on. Why is he attacked for this if it isnt hate? what he is doing isnt unusual for a president.

==========================================
Attacked...no its not hate of Obama when one points out what Obama is doing ... its objective criticism...not hate.

Again do you know anyone that hates Obama?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 71

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 71
Miseker posted..

Why do you hate Obama?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 71

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Miseker, great question. The only answer I have is we do this to most of our POTUSs (history repeats itself).

I hoped years ago that Hillary would be POTUS with Barack Obama as VP, then he would be POTUS, after some DC seasoning.

Unfortunately, as I predicted to younger friends, DC ate him alive, because I don't think he had enough politico experience back then; he hadn't played the game they seem to so didn't have lots of allies to fight the good fight.

As usually happens, historically, I believe he, and Mrs Obama, will be remembered as strong, dignified, intelligent leaders to future generations; I just don't think he was savvy enough at the time he was elected.

I respect him for taking the chance and not faltering in his belief in America. I'm just disappointed his true greatness didn't have a chance to shine...

Good answer. To me, the lack of posts from the haters shows they really have no  reason for their vitriol, or, their reasons are not based in fact.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 71

Miseker, great question. The only answer I have is we do this to most of our POTUSs (history repeats itself).

I hoped years ago that Hillary would be POTUS with Barack Obama as VP, then he would be POTUS, after some DC seasoning.

Unfortunately, as I predicted to younger friends, DC ate him alive, because I don't think he had enough politico experience back then; he hadn't played the game they seem to so didn't have lots of allies to fight the good fight.

As usually happens, historically, I believe he, and Mrs Obama, will be remembered as strong, dignified, intelligent leaders to future generations; I just don't think he was savvy enough at the time he was elected.

I respect him for taking the chance and not faltering in his belief in America. I'm just disappointed his true greatness didn't have a chance to shine...

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors