Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 61 of 68

@MIseker wrote:

The CIA director had a wide ranging interview on Jan 29 while Nunes and Trump kept the upraor about the phony memo going. 

you can find it yourself, there is even a video of it. He expains he keeps Trump areast of things, and also stated :

Russia is set to continue its campaign of meddling in foreign elections by targeting the congressional midterm races in America, the head of the CIA has warned.

Mike Pompeo, the director of the agency, told the BBC he had not seen a “significant decrease” in Russian activity and his concerns extend to the House and Senate polls in November.

“I have every expectation that they will continue to try and do that but I’m confident that America will be able to have a free and fair election [and] that we will push back in a way that is sufficiently robust that the impact they have on our election won’t be great,” Pompeo said.

SO, if Trump knows this, why no sanctions on Russia given all the support in the legislature?

Because ....

The Russians helped Trump win an unconstitutional election by rigging it!

Trump's "house of cards" empire relies on loans ..... loans that only the Russians will provide as American banks will no longer provide them after being burned by all of Trump's numerous bankruptcies!

And then of course, blackmail ....... as Putin holds the video of Trump with the Russian Golden Girls!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 68

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The answer to the question is obvious to everyone except members of the Trump Cult. However, the beauty of this one is not even Fox can turn this into fake news. I'm LOL. 

yes. but the right sure doesnt want it noticed.

as posted on another board on the same issue, there are much larger international issues in play than the pettiness of partisanship.

And with that evasion, you further proved MIseker's assertion!

Thanks. The topic here should be the countrys #1 issue. It seems the CIA has an eye on it, and the FBI. But Trumps agenda is to distract from the issue and actually let sanctions slide. Maybe THAT should be investigated too.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The answer to the question is obvious to everyone except members of the Trump Cult. However, the beauty of this one is not even Fox can turn this into fake news. I'm LOL. 

as posted on another board on the same issue, there are much larger international issues in play than the pettiness of partisanship.

And with that evasion, you further proved MIseker's assertion!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

How true

5A5104A8-C811-4AD7-992A-494540A615CF_cx28_cy3_cw71_w1023_r1_s.jpg

It's no coincidence that trump's three top bosses(from left to right) Sergey Naryshkin, head of the Russiand Foreign Intelligence Service - Vladimir Putin President of Russia - Alexandr Bortinikov, Federal Security Service Director all showed up in the US at the same time - to make certain the message gets to liddle donnie loud and clear so he knows that he needs to continue to follow instructions...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 68

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 68

@CriticalThinking wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 67 of 68

The answer to the question is obvious to everyone except members of the Trump Cult. However, the beauty of this one is Fox cannot turn this into fake news. I'm LOL. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 68 of 68

The CIA director had a wide ranging interview on Jan 29 while Nunes and Trump kept the upraor about the phony memo going. 

you can find it yourself, there is even a video of it. He expains he keeps Trump areast of things, and also stated :

Russia is set to continue its campaign of meddling in foreign elections by targeting the congressional midterm races in America, the head of the CIA has warned.

Mike Pompeo, the director of the agency, told the BBC he had not seen a “significant decrease” in Russian activity and his concerns extend to the House and Senate polls in November.

“I have every expectation that they will continue to try and do that but I’m confident that America will be able to have a free and fair election [and] that we will push back in a way that is sufficiently robust that the impact they have on our election won’t be great,” Pompeo said.

SO, if Trump knows this, why no sanctions on Russia given all the support in the legislature?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors