Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 51 of 68

The Republican controlled Senate voted 98-2 to impose sanctions against Russia. But Donald Trump refused to implement those sanctions. He's making Vladimir very happy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 52 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did you not see the sources I posted indicating that they were not necessarily good for the US economy? So, the President has a balancing act to deal with there.

Or does that not matter - since whining about everything the President does is the limit of your attention span.

Nice try, but the vast majority of intelligent free thinking Americans don't buy it.

Because of the "limit of your attention span" whining and trying to defend trump's actions is all you can do.

When did you conduct your in depth survey into the thinking of those "intelligent free thinking Americans"? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did you not see the sources I posted indicating that they were not necessarily good for the US economy? So, the President has a balancing act to deal with there.

Or does that not matter - since whining about everything the President does is the limit of your attention span.

Nice try, but the vast majority of intelligent free thinking Americans don't buy it.

Because of the "limit of your attention span" whining and trying to defend trump's actions is all you can do.

The only logical conclusion in all of this is that Putin has something he is holding over the head of trump.   The fact that the Senate and the Congress are letting this slide, makes me wonder what might be found if an investigation were launched into their inaction.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 68

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Phyllisc6781, here's a quiz which any high school senior could get an "A" on. But members of the Trump Cult will get an "F".

1. Which federal agency is investigating Donald Trump?
  2. Which federal agency is a threat to the Trump presidency?
  3. Which federal agency is Trump demonizing and attacking?
  4. Why is Trump demonizing and attacking  Agency "X"?

Clue: Check the answer to question number one and substitute that answer for the variable "X".

Question number 4 thoroughly confuses members of the Trump Cult. I realize it doesn't take much to confuse them, but wouldn't you think they could figure out the answer to every question above? 

CT, anyone who supports trump  couldn’t reason his or her way out of a paper bag. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 56 of 68

Hey Phyllisc6781, here's a quiz which any high school senior could get an "A" on. But members of the Trump Cult will get an "F".

1. Which federal agency is investigating Donald Trump?
  2. Which federal agency is a threat to the Trump presidency?
  3. Which federal agency is Trump demonizing and attacking?
  4. Why is Trump demonizing and attacking  Agency "X"?

Clue: Check the answer to question number one and substitute that answer for the variable "X".

Question number 4 thoroughly confuses members of the Trump Cult. I realize it doesn't take much to confuse them, but wouldn't you think they could figure out the answer to every question above? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The answer to the question is obvious to everyone except members of the Trump Cult. However, the beauty of this one is not even Fox can turn this into fake news. I'm LOL. 

yes. but the right sure doesnt want it noticed.

as posted on another board on the same issue, there are much larger international issues in play than the pettiness of partisanship.

It's "petty" and an attempt at distraction to bring up "petty partisanship" instead of giving your opinion as to why trump stopped the sanctions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 68

@MIseker wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The answer to the question is obvious to everyone except members of the Trump Cult. However, the beauty of this one is not even Fox can turn this into fake news. I'm LOL. 

as posted on another board on the same issue, there are much larger international issues in play than the pettiness of partisanship.

And with that evasion, you further proved MIseker's assertion!

Thanks. The topic here should be the countrys #1 issue. It seems the CIA has an eye on it, and the FBI. But Trumps agenda is to distract from the issue and actually let sanctions slide. Maybe THAT should be investigated too.

I think that Mueller is noticing trump's every move. I am sure that as the investigation continues there is a likelihood of him being questioned and that will be included.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's "petty" and an attempt at distraction to bring up "petty partisanship" instead of giving your opinion as to why trump stopped the sanctions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 68

Obviously trump doesn't want to place sanctions in place because he kissed Putin's hind end to keep his support. He wants Russia involved in the mid-terms and in his own next election if he miraculously makes it until then. The way trump's supporters here act they welcome Russia's help too.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors