Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 31 of 68

if Trump is so smart, why is he in so much trouble?

Why does he continue to try to stop an investigation that ia growing ever closer to him?

Why does he lies so much about it?

Why does he divert his bases’s attention with silly things like Hillary Clinton every time the heat is turned up?

The truth is that when an idiot runs his mouth and lies with every other syllable, eventually the truth and the consequences catch up.

I have pet rocks that are smarter than the idiot who temporarily sits in the White House. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 68

Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

To stop release of the KGB Musical "Singin' in the Yellow Rain" starring lil' Donny Jerk Trump as the downspout.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump should not talk to Mueller at all,

That's what Trump's lawyers also said ..... because Trump will lie to Mueller and commit perjury.

He should listen to his lawyers not because "he will lie to Mueller" but because anything he says could lead down another path dragging out the witch hunt even further.

Sorry NOT, that dog won't hunt. Unlike Gowdy Doody and ken Starr before him, Mueller has no political axe to grind and will not pursue every slender thread just to keep the investigation going.

What Mueller WILL do is continue to assemble the facts to prosecute Der Trumper for conspiring with the Russians to influence the 2016 election, obstruction of jusice (many many counts), purjury (even more counts), money laundrying, tax evasion and criminal fraud. The Trump White House staff and advisors will go down for conspiracy, lying to Federal investigators, money laundering, obstruction of justice and money laundrying.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why did Trump stop Russia sanctions?

Message 34 of 68

Any law enforcement professional understands two rock solid truisms.

1. If you're telling the truth and haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to fear. You can speak with a prosecutor any time you want because there's nothing to hide. You never have to worry about perjury.

2. If you committed a crime or crimes, and you are lying, you should never talk to the prosecutor. Of course Trump is terrified about committing perjury in a potential meeting with Mueller because he's a pathological liar who almost certainly committed several crimes.

I'm fairly confident, that in the end, Mueller will issue a subpeona for Trump's testimony.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 68
smart people can control their mouth. he as trapped himself with his contradictory public statements, and in front of an investigaition he cant just say * I was joking* its not smart to put yoursef in that position.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 68

@MIseker wrote:
yes. the hiden mesage there is.. * he's not smart enough to keep from screwing himself*

No hidden message! I would do the same and recommend the same to you. Actually, I think he is almost as smart as he claims.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 68
yes. the hiden mesage there is.. * he's not smart enough to keep from screwing himself*
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 68

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

That's what Trump's lawyers also said ..... because Trump will lie to Mueller and commit perjury.

He should listen to his lawyers not because "he will lie to Mueller" but because anything he says could lead down another path dragging out the witch hunt even further.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump should not talk to Mueller at all, not try to halt the investigation (witch hunt), and push for having Hillary/Obama added to the investigation based on the illegal FISA warrant used by Democrats to spy (illegally again) on Trump. Of course the Obama cult will disagree vociferously.

and here we were in agreement on another thread lol. my opinion is, let it play out. if there is innocence, like Benghazi, Trump would be able to say..I told you so..and he is the guy that makes the most of THAT propaganda.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors