Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
291
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

291 Views
Message 21 of 244

 


@rk9152 wrote:

This past week-end I had a long solo car trip. Without Limbaugh, I had a lot of free time on my hands - actually on my mind. I did some thinking about something I had been wondering about for a while now - this new meme of the radical left "defensive". After much thought, I came to the conclusion that it is an ingenious game.

 

First you find a left wing whacko that is a published author whose chosen field it "whiteness studies". Then you use her "published paper" to claim that anyone who denies being a racist is, by definition, a racist. What a fabulous ploy, if you can get away with it. It can be applies to anything - "You're a Nazi"; "No, I'm not", SHAZZAM!!! By definition, you are a Nazi.

 

Now, those who use it have to prove their credentials by finding something they did in the past that they can express some "white guilt" for or something a friend did in a bar and they can express guilt for not publicly chastising him about. That gives them (by their rules) the moral superiority to attack others.

 

Again - ingenious, absolutely ingenious ........ until uncovered to be the fraud it is.

 

I like that one even more than the "I'm smarter than you and can prove it. You voted for Trump and I have a 'published paper' that says Trump voters are undereducated" ploy.


That's something that will play well with members of the trump klan, a great many of whom strongly approve of and endorse trump's never having had a soul or a conscience, and are trying out the role of being like him to see how it fits...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
291
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
278
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

278 Views
Message 22 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:


post.png


Yep, you spoke to every white that relocated and discerned their political affiliation....LMAO!  Did you get their religious affiliation as well?  What a joke!  Oh, "believe me".....  Too funny.  I don't; nor do I believe your biased premise.


post.png


No, actually I'm laughing on your insisting you are right and demanding others to accept it.  Bit it's what bigots do.  They can't fathom they could be wrong, so they insist they are right and others who disagree are wrong; just as you've done here.

 

I don't have to disprove your biased hypothesis because you haven't demonstrated it to be accurate. Of course I've offered reasons why people move because that's why people move, only a racist would suggest people move for other reasons due to race.

 

And yet you STILL want to divert the topic from its' subject matter; why is that?


TalkToMyHand.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
278
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
287
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

287 Views
Message 23 of 244

This past week-end I had a long solo car trip. Without Limbaugh, I had a lot of free time on my hands - actually on my mind. I did some thinking about something I had been wondering about for a while now - this new meme of the radical left "defensive". After much thought, I came to the conclusion that it is an ingenious game.

 

First you find a left wing whacko that is a published author whose chosen field it "whiteness studies". Then you use her "published paper" to claim that anyone who denies being a racist is, by definition, a racist. What a fabulous ploy, if you can get away with it. It can be applies to anything - "You're a Nazi"; "No, I'm not", SHAZZAM!!! By definition, you are a Nazi.

 

Now, those who use it have to prove their credentials by finding something they did in the past that they can express some "white guilt" for or something a friend did in a bar and they can express guilt for not publicly chastising him about. That gives them (by their rules) the moral superiority to attack others.

 

Again - ingenious, absolutely ingenious ........ until uncovered to be the fraud it is.

 

I like that one even more than the "I'm smarter than you and can prove it. You voted for Trump and I have a 'published paper' that says Trump voters are undereducated" ploy.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
287
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
276
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

276 Views
Message 24 of 244

@aruzinsky wrote:


post.png


Yep, you spoke to every white that relocated and discerned their political affiliation....LMAO!  Did you get their religious affiliation as well?  What a joke!  Oh, "believe me".....  Too funny.  I don't; nor do I believe your biased premise.


post.png


No, actually I'm laughing on your insisting you are right and demanding others to accept it.  Bit it's what bigots do.  They can't fathom they could be wrong, so they insist they are right and others who disagree are wrong; just as you've done here.

 

I don't have to disprove your biased hypothesis because you haven't demonstrated it to be accurate. Of course I've offered reasons why people move because that's why people move, only a racist would suggest people move for other reasons due to race.

 

And yet you STILL want to divert the topic from its' subject matter; why is that?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
276
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

271 Views
Message 25 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

The fact remains that you liberals are not moving into Black neighborhoods.

 

Those who are obstinately devoted to their bias and predjudices sure don't think so....

 

Whites are moving back to Inglewood. There goes our neighborhood.

 

I pity bigots....they may NEVER understand the hate in their hearts...


 


post.png


You have spun your delusion as a fact AND claimed you know why White liberals moved from the city, yet you have no clue.  Just as you have no idea white white Cons relocated. Your comments sound very politically bigoted.....you make comments based on your "obstinately biased view and prejudices" and have absolutely no facts....but it doesn't stop you from spewing your hate.  Despicable.


post.png


Yep, you spoke to every white that relocated and discerned their political affiliation....LMAO!  Did you get their religious affiliation as well?  What a joke!  Oh, "believe me".....  Too funny.  I don't; nor do I believe your biased premise.


post.png

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
271
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
285
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

285 Views
Message 26 of 244

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

The fact remains that you liberals are not moving into Black neighborhoods.

 

Those who are obstinately devoted to their bias and predjudices sure don't think so....

 

Whites are moving back to Inglewood. There goes our neighborhood.

 

I pity bigots....they may NEVER understand the hate in their hearts...


 


post.png


You have spun your delusion as a fact AND claimed you know why White liberals moved from the city, yet you have no clue.  Just as you have no idea white white Cons relocated. Your comments sound very politically bigoted.....you make comments based on your "obstinately biased view and prejudices" and have absolutely no facts....but it doesn't stop you from spewing your hate.  Despicable.


post.png


Yep, you spoke to every white that relocated and discerned their political affiliation....LMAO!  Did you get their religious affiliation as well?  What a joke!  Oh, "believe me".....  Too funny.  I don't; nor do I believe your biased premise.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
285
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
279
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

279 Views
Message 27 of 244

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's rather telling that two posters here rant against "Liberals" and have posted NOTHING about the actual topic it self, "Why are Whites so Defensive about Racism"?  Avoiding the topic and pontificating about their hate-filled attacks may just show how defensive THEY are.....you will note neither of them have chosen to post topics of their own about what they prefer to whine on about.


Perhaps the answer is in the thread "WHY ARE LIBERALS SO DEFENSIVE ABOUT BEING STUPID."

 

First, let me apologize for the title of this thread.  It presupposes that all liberals are stupid, which is false.  (Yeah, yeah, I know, sometimes it seems true, but it's not.)  The title is a logical fallacy commonly called a loaded question.  It is commonly used by people to ask a question presupposing something not in evidence because they ASSUME something they have no facts to support.  Logical fallacies are not used by people who understand English and logic because they know it is incorrect.  But I decided the best way to explain that is to actually use a loaded question.


Now that we all know that how erroneous it is, perhaps can stop getting titles like "Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism"


Had you bothered to read the topic, you would have noted it's the title of a published article,  But that would have taken some effort.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
279
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
272
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

272 Views
Message 28 of 244

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Liberals do not label conservatives "racist" based on them DISagreeing with liberal policies. We label the Cons racist because they AGREE with RACIST policies and propaganda.

 

Cons hate immigrants UNLESS they come from Norway. What is different about Norwegans, other than their predominant skin color, from people wanting to immigrate from what POTUS Der Trumper calls "****hole countries"?

 

Cons hate Government handouts UNLESS the handouts are in the form of tax loopholes and subsidies givent ot the 1% of people and Corporations, who Cons think are one in the same.

 

Cons hate "affirmative action" where a group is given special consideration in admittence to a school or special job placement UNLESS it's "legacy admittion" for spawn of rich alums or a product of the Old Boy Network where those spawn are placed on third base and told they just hit a triple.

\

So Cons, its not because of what you DISagree with that makes you racist, it's what your believe and what you do.



@Olderscout66 wrote:

Liberals do not label conservatives "racist" based on them DISagreeing with liberal policies. We label the Cons racist because they AGREE with RACIST policies and propaganda.

 

Cons hate immigrants UNLESS they come from Norway. What is different about Norwegans, other than their predominant skin color, from people wanting to immigrate from what POTUS Der Trumper calls "****hole countries"?

 

Cons hate Government handouts UNLESS the handouts are in the form of tax loopholes and subsidies givent ot the 1% of people and Corporations, who Cons think are one in the same.

 

Cons hate "affirmative action" where a group is given special consideration in admittence to a school or special job placement UNLESS it's "legacy admittion" for spawn of rich alums or a product of the Old Boy Network where those spawn are placed on third base and told they just hit a triple.

\

So Cons, its not because of what you DISagree with that makes you racist, it's what your believe and what you do.


Since the ***hole countries are countries that citizens are fleeing from, forget who said the words and see it you don't think the words are valid.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
272
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

274 Views
Message 29 of 244

@GailL1 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

The fact remains that you liberals are not moving into Black neighborhoods.

 

Those who are obstinately devoted to their bias and predjudices sure don't think so....

 

Whites are moving back to Inglewood. There goes our neighborhood.

 

I pity bigots....they may NEVER understand the hate in their hearts...


 


Maybe he's never heard of gentrification 😉


I am a Southerner and have never lived in a segregated area - neither have I and I lived in a southern city, as well as a northern city.  I have alway lived in a neighborhood - close in or expanded - that included POC - blacks initially when I was a kid then as an adult other races and ethniticies. As has I.  I live as a minority in my area - been here for 30 years and love it.  The makup has changed little in that 30 years - perhaps a percentage change this way or that but not very much.  The other poster from Chicago's rant yesterday was quite odd.

 

Gentrification does seem to be a problem to some minorities when it happens in their neighborhood. To some, but not all.

 

Can't blame them since property taxes begin to escalate - because property values increase.  Who likes it when their investiment increases in value.....  Smiley Tongue  that is continuing to happen in Atlanta.  Gentrification also seems to want to change some cultural / societal preferences things in an area. The only thing constant is change....

 

I have to laugh sometimes when some of these gentificators try to establish HOA rules in some areas. Why, if homeowners want HOA's, it's their right.

 

Trying to change ages of what has been the norm and others have accepted that norm.   Is that racism?  Why do you think it has anything to do with race?  Or is just differences in neighborhoods -?  Or just differences in people?

 

I think racism is unjustifiable fear  I don't think it has much to do with "fear"....racists can be racist for no reason than difference in skin color, or a crime chart.  - as caucasians, my husband and I were refused adoption of a black child back in the early 70's by a government agency at the influence of a minority group, saying that a black child needed to be adopted by a like-family.  It was a devastating decision for us.  Devastating?  Interesting.... Today, that still is the desire of some groups - both minority and majority groups - American Indians come to mind as to their desires in this area.

 

Is that racism ? - I think it is. In the 70's, maybe.  It's more common place today.  But watch out, some pin-heads will claim it's due to "white guilt".

 

What White Parents Should Know About Adopting Black Children

 

 

 

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
274
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
272
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

272 Views
Message 30 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: the same nonsense.....but the answer to his nonsense remains the same.

 


Nope, you don't need to be spoonfed any longer....it's there....second post to the topic.


 The second post (from your kudo-buddy) basically said that if you say you are not a racist, that is proof that you are a racist.

 

But back to  the topic since you obviously are going to continue to play games over what you mean by "defensive" in the context of this discussion - if you call me a racist, I shall resist since I am not. Might that be the point of this topic?

 

You are beig extremely defensive, ever since your first post to this topic; no one called you a racist, yet you responded defensively.  Some believe you "doth protest too much." That makes sense.


And the meme continues - "defensive" and defensively" with still no definition of your meaning as it applies to these discussions.

 

I'll give you a hint....there's no unique definition to the term as it applies to this topic.  Now, you might want to read the link within the topic.


I did and it does not define YOUR meaning.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
272
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.