Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

Message 91 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Defensiveness is defined as self-protection in the form of righteous indignation or innocent victimh...

Note the key words "perceived attack".....it may set you free.

Please review your defensive comments about black crime FACTS ... it may set you free.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 244

Defensiveness is defined as self-protection in the form of righteous indignation or innocent victimh...

Note the key words "perceived attack".....it may set you free.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Then don't discuss it if you choose not to.  Otherwise, your off topic comments are nothing but, trolling.

You don't like me telling you the truth? I don't like you repeating the same topic ad nauseum.  I know, it's for mature adults to discuss what can be an uncomfortable subject.  It's not for everyone....just like all the lies your guy perpetuates....many just laugh. IMO, you're defensive....that's OK.  If it didn't apply to you, you wouldn't be bothered.  Just as your guy can't go a day without saying, "witch hunt".

ed especially by the left to push their divisive agenda.

Mature adults do not beat a dead horse over and over and over!

Problem is, it's only a "dead horse" to those who are defensive.  94% of Americans say racism is a problem; 64% say it's a MAJOR problem....your "dead horse" belief stinks!

Do you think posting your racism rubbish every day will make the 94% become 93%?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 244

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Then don't discuss it if you choose not to.  Otherwise, your off topic comments are nothing but, trolling.

You don't like me telling you the truth? I don't like you repeating the same topic ad nauseum.  I know, it's for mature adults to discuss what can be an uncomfortable subject.  It's not for everyone....just like all the lies your guy perpetuates....many just laugh. IMO, you're defensive....that's OK.  If it didn't apply to you, you wouldn't be bothered.  Just as your guy can't go a day without saying, "witch hunt".

ed especially by the left to push their divisive agenda.

Problem is, it's only a "dead horse" to those who are defensive.  94% of Americans say racism is a problem; 64% say it's a MAJOR problem....your "dead horse" belief stinks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 244

Citing off-topic statistics and making references to "stirring the race pot" does not in any manner further the discusstion of the motivations/reasons of why it is that some whites become very demonstrably, obviously, and quite uncomfortably defensive when racism is discussed...

So - why is it that discussing the reason "Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism" is so desperately avoided and diverted away from?

There's a reason for that defensiveness - so - why won't those who are defensive about discussing racism - face up to "why" - and man up and explain it?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?

Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.

Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.

Yet another post with content demonstrating the use of rather typical defensive dogmatic rhetoric - rather than discussing racism itself - when racism is the subject being being discussed.

on't

It's over discussed especially by the left to push their divisive agenda.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 244

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?

Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.

Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.

Yet another post with content demonstrating the use of rather typical defensive dogmatic rhetoric - rather than discussing racism itself - when racism is the subject being being discussed.

on't

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 244

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

And that has what to do with this topic?  Or is it just a diversion from you defensiveness?

You bring up racism No, I didn't.  I presented an article about whites being defensive about racism....two different supjects.  and I echoed others saying they commit more crime. Again, has nothing to do with the topic.  Both appear to be true but why the need to repeat yourself umpteen times? Again, nothing to do with the topic.....just trolling.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:

on't

You don't like me telling you the truth? I don't like you repeating the same topic ad nauseum.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:

And that has what to do with this topic?  Or is it just a diversion from you defensiveness?

You bring up racism and I echoed others saying they commit more crime. Both appear to be true but why the need to repeat yourself umpteen times?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors