Confused about which vaccines you need? Check out this list of every shot you should get after 50.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
133
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

133 Views
Message 101 of 244

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.


Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.


Yet another post with content demonstrating the use of rather typical defensive dogmatic rhetoric - rather than discussing racism itself - when racism is the subject being being discussed.

 on't

 


It's over discussed especially by the left to push their divisive agenda.


Then don't discuss it if you choose not to.  Otherwise, your off topic comments are nothing but, trolling.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
133
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

127 Views
Message 102 of 244

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.


Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.


And that has what to do with this topic?  Or is it just a diversion from you defensiveness?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

130 Views
Message 103 of 244

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.


Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.


Yet another post with content demonstrating the use of rather typical defensive dogmatic rhetoric - rather than discussing racism itself - when racism is the subject being being discussed.

 

 


It's over discussed especially by the left to push their divisive agenda.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
126
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

126 Views
Message 104 of 244

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.


Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.


Yet another post with content demonstrating the use of rather typical defensive dogmatic rhetoric (which is somewhat off topic) - rather than discussing the topic proper -  "Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism"....

 

Citing off-topic statistics and making references to "stirring the race pot" does not in any manner further the discusstion of the motivations/reasons of why it is that some whites become very demonstrably, obviously, and quite uncomfortably defensive when racism is discussed...

 

So - why is it that discussing the reason "Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism" is so desperately avoided and diverted away from?

 

There's a reason for that defensiveness - so - why won't those who are defensive about discussing racism - face up to "why" - and man up and explain it?

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
126
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
102
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

102 Views
Message 105 of 244

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.


Blacks commit more crime on a percentage basis than whites for their population and some on the left want to muddy that FACT and stir the race issue once again.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
102
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

114 Views
Message 106 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


Reference?  All you have to do is read YOUR defensive statements about the FACTS of black crime.  Or YOUR defensive and ERRONEOUS statements about white privilege.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
114
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
121
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

121 Views
Message 107 of 244

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.

Cool....lets see the reference you'll use. Let's discuss it!!!  Are you "stirred"?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
121
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
125
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

125 Views
Message 108 of 244
Not's post..

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

=============================

Yes it is just another thread that stirs the race issue!

Not that hard to see that.

One could start a thread with the subject.. Why are Blacks So Defensive Discussing Racism ... but that also like this thread would just stir the race pot.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
125
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

141 Views
Message 109 of 244

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

 

....he said defensively.

 

1. You claim you know why another posts a topic, which is interesting in of itself;

 

2.  I find it interesting that to NOT and Kid, raising a topic about racism "stirs the race issue".  But of course....it does!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
141
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

139 Views
Message 110 of 244

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Why are Whites So Defensive Discussing Racism

==========================

Say what? A thread title that sounds like as a rule ALL whites are defensive discussing racism..not so...just another thread that stirs the race issue!

That's what the purpose of the thread was.

 

....he said defensively.

 

1. You claim you know why another posts a topic, which is interesting in of itself;

 

2.  I find it interesting that to NOT and Kid, raising a topic about racism "stirs the race issue".  But of course....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
139
Views